dlowan

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 07:40 am
I believe we can whine about...I mean make wine from just about anything. Tomatoes are awfully acidic, though.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2003 07:34 am
Mr. jespah has suggested that the combination of grape tomatoes, Velveeta and Wonder bread means the mice are running a small pizzeria business inside the stove's clock. 'Course this is icky-tasting, non-authentic pizza, but we figure the mice don't often travel abroad.

Where can I find very small Chianti bottles?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2003 07:43 am
In a small neighbourhood wine shop? A Bodegette?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2003 08:37 am
In essence, pizza is cheese; other ingredients being important but not really specified. When you talk about 'authentic' pizza, your tenant just may be the authority. Listen to your inner mouse.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2003 03:33 pm
But listen closely - its squeak is soft....
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2003 05:21 pm
Whatever disgrace we may have deserved, it is almost always
in our power to re-establish our mice.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2003 05:22 pm
is it dead yet?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 08:01 am
We're gonna test this weekend (leave out some cheese and play soft violin music, and see if it takes the cheese. Or grabs a dance partner).
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 08:47 am
me thinks its a descendant of mr. jingles from "the green mile"... one of them circus mice what can do tricks.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 08:52 am
But could Mr. Jingles make pizza? Was he, perhaps, Signore Jinglisini before he came to the US?
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 02:52 pm
I remember having a mouse problem some time ago and I got advice from here
Webpage Title

Meeces love peanut butter - the smell will have them running to it and I even found a trap with a dead mouse and another mouse had squeezed past his corpse to eat the peanut butter out of the trap! EEK!!!!!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 02:58 pm
HEEVEN! We're discussing wine, cheese, and a little bib with a picture of a peanut butter sandwich on it. It's murder you're plotting.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 03:29 pm
Plus the tiny Chianti bottles and strolling hamster violinists.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 03:41 pm
If only A2k sold hamsters!!!!!
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 12:45 pm
Cute, but if you can't get those little friggers to do the three S's (shower, sh*t and shave) before crossing your threshold, I'm sorry .... it curtains! Ain't no smelly hairy creatures running around my Chianti .... fff fff fff.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 12:46 pm
Unless he's six foot tall, got a nice wobbly beer belly and showing his butt crack! Mmmmm.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 01:49 pm
Should I send my plumber over to your place, Heeven?

PS The mice get their own very, very small Chianti bottles. So far, we've seen no more pizza-making but it might just be the work week. Maybe the mice hold regular electrician jobs during the week and then make pizza on the weekends. I'll have to check with the rodent union.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 04:26 pm
The very first thing I downloaded from the net, in about 1984 or 85, was a recipe for field mouse pie. I still have somewhere...
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 07:18 pm
Well, Wy not?
0 Replies

bandylu2

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 08:50 pm
I think the obvious problem with the responses thus far is that no one has hit on the primary factor needed to determine an appropriate course of action. Everyone has assumed that the said mouse is either a 'he' or an 'it'. Perhaps jespah's house guest is a lady mouse, in which case many of the prior solutions would certainly not work. Perhaps a little cuddling and a bit of loving are all she is looking for. Unlike the 'hes' or 'its' perhaps she would respond to simple reason and logic. Maybe she needs the stove to prepare tiny little hot meals for her brood and a time sharing deal could be worked out.

Or then again, there's always d-con.
0 Replies