Olen

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2003 06:45 pm
Well, our little mice anen't so bad. If they were Tasmanian Devils, there WOULD be a probem.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2003 06:59 pm
deer mice have little antlers and hoofies. they are easy to spot as they travel in herds and graze across the kitchen.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2003 07:10 pm
Eek. A simple three letter word that is laden with symbolism. A powerful word. A word that doesn't get the credit it so richly deserves. I think we should all take a moment of silence and bow our heads to the word eek.

Jespah has lead us out of the darkness, toward the eek light. I think we should all thank her.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2003 07:13 pm
Tasmanian devils? They are too big to live in anything but Agas. But they prefer their meat raw, so they wouldn't. Anyway, they live in Tasmania, so they couldn't.

What is Ripple?

I suggest scrumpy goes with crunchy peanut butter.

They needed their greens, hence the fig shoots. Most likely big snails or moles, anyway. Are moles rodents?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2003 07:14 pm
God, I have a hangover. Do mice get hangovers?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2003 07:15 pm
If they do, does that make me a mouse? EEEEK!

Don't feed them cheese - gives them the runs. Maybe velveeta wouldn't?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2003 07:30 pm
kill 'em. kill 'em dead.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2003 07:38 pm
Oh bloody, chubby, beeBeth!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2003 07:40 pm
Ever since Bailey brought a mouse in to play with - and it had babies, I have had nooooooo qualms about mouse massacreeeees.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2003 07:41 pm
Dlowan, Ripple is a very expensive wine served in only the best restaurants in America. Ask Cav about it some time. If I remember correctly, it is his favorite wine.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2003 07:41 pm
eeeeeek
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2003 07:43 pm
well said
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2003 07:44 pm
http://www.eeksperience.com/
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2003 10:02 pm
do we have here and eeek-ological disaster, rippling through Bahston?!

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2003 11:16 pm
I only have Ripple when visiting Sanford and Son at their junkyard.
0 Replies

EileenM

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 02:19 am
How about cesers? I love those suckers. Salted rim and all... maybe the mice are more earthy and not so posh.
All you gotta do is make a salt trail(celery salt obviously) a couple drops of clamato juice, a squeeze of lime, a touch of worchestershire and tobasco and a nice dash of pepper...leading of course to the great outdoors where they can take a nice walk through the woods, maybe do a sketch and take a picture or two.

Hmm, maybe thats what I'm going to do... yup. I have made myself a date!
0 Replies

EileenM

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 02:20 am
Um, yes I did forget to add the vodka in my ceser discription... To each their own!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 03:04 am
Quite right, EileenM. All this time, we have been considering our own selfish needs. It is high time somebody took time out to consider the needs of one (maybe) poor frightened mouse.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 07:23 am
ah ha i have found the heart of the problem " It's almond-colored, with black trim if that matters."
Lest we forget this is 2003 not 1968 and almond-coloured stoves reek of anachronistic revisionist "all creatures great and small" smaltz that meeses find so appealing. What must be done is to acquire a can of day-glo orange spray paint and have a go at the colour scheme.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 07:28 am
I think a Cesar or Bloody Mary might be what's preferred. See, I garnered up enough courage last night to lift the grill plating (it's one of those things made of cast aluminum with ridges on one side and smooth on the other, and it fits over 2 burners) and underneath I found the skins of a couple of grape tomatoes. Hence, I believe the mice are trying to make tomato juice (can you make wine from tomatoes?).

Do I need to leave out vodka, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper? How small should I cut the little celery stalk garnishes? Will it be a code violation if the electrician mice start staggering around, singing old Irish drinking songs? Can mice carry a tune? Or will it just be a lot of hiccuping and squeaking?

Eek, indeed, gus.
0 Replies