Will Obama get ALL American troops out in sixteen months?

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 01:05 pm
H2O_MAN wrote:
Yes, but McCain will be less of a disappointment.

McCain is already a disappointment; he's senile and lies.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 01:10 pm
Damn,
15 people have voted and only 3 say he can do it.
I guess those on here that worship and adore Obama dont think he can do it either.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 01:11 pm
mysteryman wrote:
Damn,
15 people have voted and only 3 say he can do it.
I guess those on here that worship and adore Obama dont think he can do it either.

Well, he didn't say he would, ever, so there ya go.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 02:26 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
H2O_MAN wrote:

It's time for your meds and a nap ci.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 02:29 pm
H2O_MAN wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:
H2O_MAN wrote:

It's time for your meds and a nap ci.

H2O, I do take my meds every day, but naps I don't need, because I sleep at least eight hours every night. I guess I'm just lucky that way, because my wife usually gets about 3-4 hours every night, but she naps during the day.

And in support of McCain's senility and lies, here's my evidence to support it:
McCain Lies to Vet About Voting Record
By Tommy Christopher
Jul 10th 2008 10:55AM

Filed Under:eRepublicans, John McCain, Breaking News, 2008 President

At a town hall meeting in Denver on Monday, John McCain was called onto the carpet, by a fellow Vietnam veteran, for his poor voting record on veterans' issues.

What was McCain's response? To ignore the man's question (twice), lie about his own record, and tacitly accuse his fellow vet of lying.

Here's the video, with commentary by Rachel Maddow. After the jump, a transcript of the exchange, and McCain's real record with veterans' groups.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 02:35 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
I sleep at least eight hours every night. I guess I'm just lucky that way, because my wife usually gets about 3-4 hours every night, but she naps during the day.

And you play on the computer while she sleeps ~ I get the picture.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 08:13 am
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 11:36 am
joe, You're trying to explain concepts to a group that doesn't know the difference between our rotting economy under Bush, and continue that for four more years under McCain. How they are able to ignore the higher price of fuel and food, losing their homes and cars, jobs, and the wages not keeping up with everything costing more is a mystery to behold. And they want more of it.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 11:40 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
joe, You're trying to explain concepts to a group that doesn't know the difference between our rotting economy under Bush, and continue that for four more years under McCain. How they are able to ignore the higher price of fuel and food, losing their homes and cars, jobs, and the wages not keeping up with everything costing more is a mystery to behold. And they want more of it.

We arent ignoring it, its a replay of the Jimmy Carter years.
The difference is that we know that things will get better, yet the left is saying that things will get worse, no matter who gets elected.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 01:31 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:

It is a puzzlement.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 02:15 pm
joefromchicago wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

It is a puzzlement.

You should shop at the elite Republican food marts. Prices are much lower there and I haven't paid more then $.99 for gas since I started using the free Iraqi Oil Program. I got the mortgage on my house 6 months ago using the conservative handshake with the local bank, only had to put 20% down and got 0% interest because they know the liberals will be making up the difference. My mortgage banker and I had to step over 4 homeless people as we walked from the bank to the starbucks. We joked about how dumb poor people were on the way back with our venti frappachinos.

I know I am spilling the beans here my fellow Republicans, but the cat was going to get out of the bag eventually.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 02:16 pm
mysteryman wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

The difference is that we know that things will get better, yet the left is saying that things will get worse, no matter who gets elected.

mm, FYI, Carter is not the president now; if you look at history, he's been long gone from the white house. Even during that interim, our economy performed much better under Clinton: The president before GBush. Your statement that "we know that things will get better" is almost a guarantee under a democratic president; history is more on my side than yours. Because Bush put us behind so far behind economically, it'll take much longer to recover from our current economic problems. Some pundits are even guessing at least five years for the recovery. That means it'll take longer than the next president's term in office - unless he is reelected. We're not even over all the problems Bush created yet; the run on more banks is a good possibility. Without the availability of credit, our economy is doomed for a much longer period.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 03:03 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

mm, FYI, Carter is not the president now; if you look at history, he's been long gone from the white house. Even during that interim, our economy performed much better under Clinton: The president before GBush. Your statement that "we know that things will get better" is almost a guarantee under a democratic president; history is more on my side than yours. Because Bush put us behind so far behind economically, it'll take much longer to recover from our current economic problems. Some pundits are even guessing at least five years for the recovery. That means it'll take longer than the next president's term in office - unless he is reelected. We're not even over all the problems Bush created yet; the run on more banks is a good possibility. Without the availability of credit, our economy is doomed for a much longer period.

So then you admit thay even if Obama gets elected, he wont be able to solve the economy and that things will likely get worse before they get better?

And if your correct, then you will also hold Obama responsible for the economy, since Bush wont be the President.
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 03:17 pm
MM
When you have a president as inept as Bush you will have to give the next president at least a year to turn the economy. Under Bush the dollar dropped to the lowest value in years. Because of his Iraq war the price of oil rose to the highest level in history. Were spending 2 billion $ a year because of bush. Your already blaming a democratic president for the economy before he is even elected. At least try to be realistic.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 03:23 pm
mm doesn't know how to "be realistic." He dreams up things most of us can't even imagine in the "real" world.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 03:24 pm
If Obama was realistic, he would not have made such a foolish promise.
He is pandering for votes among the dumbmasses and that's all he's doing.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 03:34 pm
Of coarse Obama is pandering to votes. You think McCain isn't? Do you and other like-minded conservatives know how to say "real world?"
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 03:37 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Of coarse Obama is pandering to votes.

A glimmer of truth from ci Cool
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 03:38 pm
From one of the premier investment companies in the US, Vanguard, provided this week's summary on our economy:

Inflation sizzles, retail sales fizzle ยป
Both wholesale and retail inflation rose at a worrisome pace in June, fed mainly by higher energy prices. And, in congressional testimony this week, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said that the "upside risks to the inflation outlook have intensified lately" because of higher commodity prices. Indeed, energy prices have boosted the gasoline portion of retail sales. Even so, retail sales were tepid despite the distribution of federal economic stimulus checks.

Thanks all to dunce Bush at the helm.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 03:41 pm
I think ci just started a new topic because he knows his cause is a lost one, brilliant!
0 Replies