Fear of a Black President

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 08:24 am
Thanks. Perhaps I will. Very Happy
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 08:25 am
It's always interesting to see what you left-wing unibrow Nazi boys find funny.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 08:35 am
unibrow
Funny, h2idiot. I f I had to pick a single word to describe you, that would be it.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 08:41 am
Don't waste time on that noxious wreck, ed. You'll just sully yerself.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 08:44 am
Laughing

The two of you are cute together.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 08:54 am
He's a racist prick, too.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 09:04 am
edgarblythe wrote:

Yup. Proud of it, too.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 09:05 am
snood wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:

Yup. Proud of it, too.

Pricks have prejudices?

Shocked

Oh my!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 09:06 am
I don't make the rules.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 09:11 am
edgarblythe wrote:
I don't make the rules.

Nope, you just braid the pubes.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 09:19 am
H2O_MAN wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:
I don't make the rules.

Nope, you just braid the pubes.

You are off my list of people I will respond to. Say what you like, I will never respond to anything you write again. My three year old grand daughter could post more intelligently than you. I would say, have a good life, but that would be like putting perfume on a dead pig. No insult to the pig intended.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 09:21 am
edgarblythe wrote:
I will never respond to anything you write again.

Excellent!
Another racist prick bites the dust.
The less racist respondents here on A2K, the better Cool
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 09:51 am
JTT wrote:
ican711nm wrote:
You think George Bush is actually the one trying to stifle the USA's economy by stifling USA efforts to increase drilling for crude oil from domestic oil rich reserves.Question Shocked

Nope, he's just doing what he's always done, trying to cover the enormous errors in judgment with glib, poorly thought out appeals to the large group of ignorant people who elected him. And guess what, it works sometimes. We see it in your every post.

Oh, then you do not disagree that the liberal coveter pacifiers are emulating George Orwell's oppressive "Party" in their effort to stifle the USA's economy by blocking USA efforts to increase drilling for crude oil in domestic oil rich reserves like ANWR.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 10:04 am
ican711nm wrote:
JTT wrote:
ican711nm wrote:
You think George Bush is actually the one trying to stifle the USA's economy by stifling USA efforts to increase drilling for crude oil from domestic oil rich reserves.Question Shocked

Nope, he's just doing what he's always done, trying to cover the enormous errors in judgment with glib, poorly thought out appeals to the large group of ignorant people who elected him. And guess what, it works sometimes. We see it in your every post.

Oh, then you do not disagree that the liberal coveter pacifiers are emulating George Orwell's oppressive "Party" in their effort to stifle the USA's economy by blocking USA efforts to increase drilling for crude oil in domestic oil rich reserves like ANWR.

Your elevator definitely doesn't go to your top floor.
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 10:29 am
JTT wrote:
ican711nm wrote:
JTT wrote:
ican711nm wrote:

Laughing
All my elevators are attached to the airplanes I pilot. All those airplanes fly higher than the tallest building in the world.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 10:34 am
ican711nm wrote:
JTT wrote:
ican711nm wrote:
JTT wrote:
ican711nm wrote:

Laughing
All my elevators are attached to the airplanes I pilot. All those airplanes fly higher than the tallest building in the world.

Too bad the airlines don't announce who's flying the planes, because I would be one customer that would not fly in any plane you pilot. You're not sound of mind, and that should be cause for your grounding.
0 Replies

teenyboone

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 11:15 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
ican711nm wrote:
JTT wrote:
ican711nm wrote:
JTT wrote:
ican711nm wrote:

Laughing

Too bad the airlines don't announce who's flying the planes, because I would be one customer that would not fly in any plane you pilot. You're not sound of mind, and that should be cause for your grounding.

LMAO! Your comeback is priceless! :wink:
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 11:25 am
This one was grounded with a quickness.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/misc/planeonetwo.jpg

And I just like this picture Laughing

http://members.aol.com/flopez1542/KatieCheer.jpg
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 11:25 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
ican711nm wrote:
JTT wrote:
ican711nm wrote:
JTT wrote:
ican711nm wrote:

Laughing

Laughing
First, the airlines will announce to you the names of the pilot and co-pilot flying the airplane that you are planning to board, if you were to ask.

Second, I do not fly for the airlines.

Third, you are too error prone to be competent to recognize a sound or unsound mind.

Fourth, sit in your seat and keep your seat belt tightly fastened around you to avoid you harming others, while the airplane you're aboard is moving.

Fifth, occassionally look out the window to get a glimpse of the real world over which you are flying.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 11:38 am
ican, It's obvious you don't recognize your own mental illness, but anyone reading your posts on a2k would recognize a sick mind unless they were in a similar mental state as you!
0 Replies