Tension Headache

Montana

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 08:50 am
Thanks GW :-D

They only come late at night for some reason and I wish it had started in the winter when I'm always cold.

Use to work with a woman at the shop a few years ago and that poor woman would have major hot flashes all day long. It is freezing in that shop, but the poor girl was going through something awful.

My mother didn't have them bad at all, so I'm hoping I go through menopause as easily as she did. I know it's terrible for some people and since I'm an emotional creature, I'm hoping I don't end up a basket case Laughing

Jeeeez..........what we women have to go through! <sigh>
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 08:55 am
Montana wrote:

Jeeeez..........what we women have to go through! <sigh>

Still better than bein' a guy don'tcha think! Very Happy

Hang in there, my friend.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2008 12:24 pm
@Montana,
Montana I'm starting to get a headache too. All this week I have been getting calls from a cell phone in Saint George New Brunswick. I live in Baltimore, Maryland. If there is any information you can find out in Canada? Thanks!

(506) 222-0684 is a cell phone based in St. George, NB
The registered service provider is Rogers Wireless**.
Detailed listing information is not available.
Montana

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 04:15 pm
@Victor Murphy,
That's really strange Victor. I don't even know where St George is. I wish I had some time to do some research for ya, but I'm working long hours, 6 days a week and I have very little time to myself until Dec.
Maybe you could find something by searching Google.

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 04:48 pm
@Montana,
so thats what they are called..
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 05:36 pm
Hey O Very Happy

What what's called? Laughing
OGIONIK

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 06:29 pm
@Montana,
i used to have them "tension headaches"

i would bolt from the back of my head to the front. it was helped a long by a wisdom tooth i still have.
Izzie

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 06:37 pm
@OGIONIK,
Hey Og - where ya been???????
OGIONIK

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 06:44 pm
@Izzie,
not posting here, i dont like the new site.

:/
but i like the people!
Very Happy
Izzie

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 06:45 pm
@OGIONIK,
It's getting easier hunni - the site is improving. Dont you go leaving us now!!!!
Montana

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2008 07:27 pm
@OGIONIK,
All my wisdom teeth were impacked, so they were all removed at the same time when I was 16. Since they weren't out yet, they had to go in and get the suckers. I can only imagine the pain I would have had if they were left to grow, not to mention my teeth would all be majorly crooked.
I did enjoy the really cool pain killers the doc gave me for a week and the 2 weeks off work he ordered.
I hear ya about the people here, but I don't have enough time on my hands these days to try and figure out the new site.
I like change when it comes to some things, but not crazy about it in others. Esspecially when I have no control over the change.
The people will ultimately keep me coming back though.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2008 07:31 pm
@Izzie,
Hey girlfriend Very Happy

I hope all is well in Izzieville. I can't wait to have the time to catch up with you all. I miss you guys Sad

((((((((Hugs))))))))
Izzie

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2008 02:56 am
@Montana,
Oh hunni - we miss you sooooo much..... how is work? I'm back in the UK now.... will email you soon - love you Monty..... we need to get together hun!!!!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 06:08 pm
((((((((Izzie))))))))
Izzie

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 06:18 pm
@Montana,
Monty... are you there..... i miss you hun
xxx

are you there?
Montana

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 06:33 pm
@Izzie,
I'm kinda here. I miss you too Izzie!!! I miss life!

Izzie

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 06:51 pm
@Montana,
how are you my friend..... wish we could get together.... think of you all the time... are yur freezing up there hun xxxx
Montana

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 06:57 pm
@Izzie,
I'm busy, but ok my friend. It's getting very chilly in these parts and I expect we'll start seeing some snow soon.

How's my friend Izzie doing these days?
Izzie

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 07:09 pm
@Montana,
up and down hun - taking a ride between canajun and the US in barrel over Niagara right now.... just keeping my eyes open for the rainbow below.

Will be coco... or cuckoo... not sure which! HA

No worries... usual stuff - but.... tomorrows another day.

i miss seeing you here sweetheart - hows things with son and mom - same ole same ole?

wouldn't it be good to go dancing together a? go find us a man who is true and honest and believes in us..... ok.... time to wake up now!

love you girl... stay wrapped up warm and visit here when you can - email me whenever you life.... just love ya. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Izzie

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 07:25 pm
@Izzie,
Nite lovely..... sleep big xxxx
0 Replies