Tension Headache

Montana

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 08:08 am
Thanks you guys :-D

I had some fun at the shop and I managed ok financially. My wages also increased before I left, so I'd start at those wages instead of at the bottom.

It's hard work, but it's satisfying in a strange way. Would also only be until I can land something much more satisfying, full time, no doubt.

Hey cj, you want me to tell the people in charge of the eyes to save you some?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 08:15 am
Mmmmmmmmmm eyeball soup............

http://img2.travelblog.org/Photos/15775/97077/f/635463-Anyone-for-Eyeball-Soup-1.jpg
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 08:21 am
Oh my goodness..that makes me want to puke.

Montana...I am sorry to hear about the travel agent job. But is sounds like you have a plan. I hope the stress is relieved by finding the job you want sooner rather than later...thoughts are with you.

Missy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 08:41 am
cj Shocked Laughing

Thank you so much (((((((Missy)))))))

I do have a plan and , well, I miss some of those crazy ass people I worked with at the shop Laughing
I've lived here for 8 years and haven't made any friends here because the people here are just not my type and I don't fit in.
Now, if you travel a mere 20 minutes south, the people are a whole different ballgame.
I made some friends at the shop (30 min drive south) when I was there, where we got together outside work ever so often and had a great time. A bunch of us went to the Rockin Rodeo (club) one night, where we danced all night and had a blast.
I have barely been out since I left the shop and came to work here in town, so me thinks I'm gonna head south.

We're also planning on selling our home next year and I'll buy myself just a little house closer to the city where I fit in.

Wheels are rolling.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 05:15 pm
Hey girlfriend!

It'll all work out. Wanna know how I know? Cuz in many ways, you're a lot like myself.

Tain't no way...no how....that you're gonna let anything beat you at the game of life.

Hang in there!

~Hugs!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 05:47 pm
Hey Montana - I'm glad you've got a plan that's going to work for you.

About town ... once you move - are there any big hardware/Rona-type stores near there? When I was in the Home Depot by me recently, I was thinking that you'd be perfect in a couple of the departments there - you know a lot about renovations and crafts - the jobs are pretty active - and the pay and benefits (at least in the stores here) is pretty competitive.

They also have people who do workshops on "how-to" reno projects evenings and weekends and I thought you could handle some of those very well - maybe even do some of the sessions they do for little kids.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 06:48 am
Thanks You guys. I'll eventually find something that works for me. In the mean time, I'll just do what I've got to do to get by.
Over this past winter, I ran across a job listing for a laser printer operator for the night shift and I wish I had jumped on it then, but I was looking into starting a business at the time and I passed it by. I really wish I had at least taken down the name of the company because that was a job I truly loved.
I use to work the night shift in a bank as a laser printer operator and I enjoyed that job.
I majored in printing in vocational school (high school) and I love that line of work.
I'll go back to the shop and hang with the lobster in the mean time, because at least it pays the bills.

Beth, there are a lot of big stores like the ones you mentioned and I'm keeping those in mind as well.
Obviously because of the commute and the brutal winters we have here, it's in my best interest to get closer to the city before I jump into those, but I'm working on it.

I've been feeling trapped for a while now in my little town and I can't wait to move on. Gotta get out of this rut.
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 07:23 am
Just dropping in to say hello Montana.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 06:07 am
Howdy Alex :-D

How goes it in your neck of the woods?
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 08:28 am
I am fine, thank you. How are yiou? Are you booking or cooking these days?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 04:13 pm
Hell, I don't even know what I'm doing these days Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 05:01 pm
Wishing you all posivibes for starting back at the shop hunni - go find that rainbow fish amongst the barbs and claws a? Smile hunni xxxx
0 Replies

jodie34

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 05:23 pm
Montana

Hope you find a job soon that makes you happy. It's no fun going to a job because you need the money. I have done that myself.
You are a strong lady and I know you will get through this situation.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 06:38 am
http://www.cottage-choice.co.uk/cottage-images/hot-tub.jpg
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 07:01 am
Eat more lobster.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 07:24 am
Dunno about eating bugs........but "other things" bein' eatin might do the trick. :wink: You could prolly help her out with that cj.

http://www.newsnet5.com/specialassignment/13733021/detail.html
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 07:39 am
Brooke, maybe you could help us both out with that. :wink:
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 07:42 am
cjhsa wrote:
Brooke, maybe you could help us both out with that. :wink:

Maybe so......maybe so! Razz
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 09:00 am
Thanks you guys. You're the best :-D

Was going to start yesterday, but I still have some stuff to wrap up before jumping into the 70 hour work weeks, so my new start date is Mon.

Once my car is paid in 3 years, it'll be smooth sailing and my options will be much more abundant. When I move closer to the city, the men will also be much more abundant, so there's a plus if I ever saw one Cool

I started having hot flashes late at night, so it looks like I'm entering another stage in my life Shocked
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 05:44 pm
Montana wrote:

I started having hot flashes late at night, so it looks like I'm entering another stage in my life Shocked

Try drinking Kyo-Green. It tastes best if you make it as a hot tea. It reminds me of the Japanese tea used in tea ceremonies. It seems hot flashes come from a lack of magnesium and some other plant based nutrients. Kyo-green puts them back into your system. I'm not personally in menopause, but I know numerous women that swear by the stuff. Below is a picture and you can get it at health food stores or on-line. I only know this brand, but there are probably similar products. It's a little pricey, but one jar lasts a long time:

http://www.alkalizeme.com/images/KyoGreenPowder2oz_0001.jpg
0 Replies