The Case Against John McCain

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 12:14 pm
And the link to "Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain" shows some facts that are not common knowledge - even to the media people who should have investigated all the claims made by McCain for his pursuit to become CIC.

He was no "war hero" by any stretch of that term; he was a traitor.

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/cin_declassified_landing.htm
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 02:00 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
And the link to "Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain" shows some facts that are not common knowledge - even to the media people who should have investigated all the claims made by McCain for his pursuit to become CIC.

You werent there, you have no idea what him and th other prisoners went thru.

Lets look at some other information...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanoi_Hilton

Quote:
As a consequence, severe torture methods were employed, such as rope bindings, irons, beatings, and prolonged solitary confinement.[11][7][12] The aim of the torture was usually not acquiring military information.[7] Rather, it was to break the will of the prisoners, both individually and as a group.[7][13] The goal of the North Vietnamese was to get written or recorded statements from the prisoners that criticized U.S. conduct of the war and praised how the North Vietnamese treated them.[7] Such POW statements would be viewed as a propaganda victory in the battle to sway world and U.S. domestic opinion against the U.S. war effort.[7][10] In the end, North Vietnamese torture was sufficiently brutal and prolonged that virtually every American POW so subjected made a statement of some kind at some time.[14] (As one later wrote of finally being forced to make an anti-American statement: "I had learned what we all learned over there: Every man has his breaking point. I had reached mine."[10]) Realizing this, the Americans' aim became to absorb as much torture as they could before giving in, then admit to each other what had happened, lest shame or guilt consume them or make them more vulnerable to additional North Vietnamese pressure.[12]

Before you criticize McCain or any other POW, I suggest you do some reading first.
Try this one...

P.O.W.: A Definitive History of the American Prisoner-Of-War Experience in Vietnam, 1964-1973
You can get it from Amazon.com

If after reading that you still want to blame McCain and every other POW that made statements to the NV, then go ahead.
But, somehow I dont think you will.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 02:17 pm
MM, you may be right. But you have to agree that he was not a war hero.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 02:24 pm
Advocate, We are talking only about McCain and not all POWs. Since those who made the accusations against McCain are Vietnam vets, I don't need to prove that I was there.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 02:32 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Advocate, We are talking only about McCain and not all POWs. Since those who made the accusations against McCain are Vietnam vets, I don't need to prove that I was there.

But those that are making the accusations DO need to prove that they were held and went thru the same torture as McCain.
I am willing to bet that they didnt and cant..

But instead of trying to educate yourself, you deride the chance.

BTW, did you know that Admiral Stockdale (Ross Perots VP) AND the Senior Ranking Officer of all the American POWs in Vietnam gave the POW's permission to make such statements to alleviate torture.
The deal was that for every day spent in torture, they could make on comment or propoganda broadcast.

If you would bother to read the book I am recommending, which BTW I have in my collection, you would have known that and wouldnt be making such stupid statements.
And when you are attacking one POW for making statements, you must be attacking EVERY POW that broke under torture and made statements.
You cant honestly single one out.

Advocate...
Quote:
MM, you may be right. But you have to agree that he was not a war hero.

I have never, to the best of my knowledge, claimed he was a war hero.
He did however go thru something that I am willing to bet that none of us, including me, could go thru and come out alive.
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 03:31 pm
If we are going to talk about character ....

McCAIN's Divorce
Before John McCain's tour of duty in Vietnam, he married Carol Shepp, a model from Philadelphia. On his 23rd bombing mission over North Vietnam in 1967, McCain was shot down and captured.

While he was imprisoned, Carol was in an auto wreck (1969), thrown through her car's windshield and left seriously injured. Despite her injures, she refused to allow her POW husband to be notified about her condition, fearing that such news would not be good for him while he was being held prisoner.

When McCain returned to the United States in 1973 after more than five years as a prisoner of war, he found his wife was a different person. The accident "left her 4 inches shorter and on crutches, and she had gained a good deal of weight."

Yearning to make the grade of admiral, McCain enrolled in the National War College at Fort McNair in Washington, D.C. and underwent physical therapy in order to fly again. The Navy excused his permanent disabilities and reinstated him to flight status, effectively positioning him for promotion.

In his book, The Nightingale's Song, Robert Timberg chronicled McCain's post-Vietnam military assignments and some of his "adulterous" behavior leading to his divorce from Carol and marriage to Cindy Hensley.

Timberg wrote, "in the fall of 1974, McCain was transferred to Jacksonville as the executive officer of Replacement Air Group 174, the long-sought flying billet at last a reality. A few months later, he assumed command of the RAG, which trained pilots and crews for carrier deployments. The assignment was controversial, some calling it favoritism, a sop to the famous son of a famous father and grandfather [both were Navy admirals], since he had not first commanded a squadron, the usual career path."

While Executive Officer and later as Squadron Commander McCain used his authority to arrange frequent flights that allowed him to carouse with subordinates and "engage in extra-marital affairs." Such behavior was a violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice rules against adultery and fraternization with subordinates..

Timberg wrote, "Off duty, usually on routine cross-country flights to Yuma and El Centro, John started carousing and running around with women. To make matters worse, some of the women with whom he was linked by rumor were subordinates . . . At the time the rumors were so widespread that, true or not, they became part of McCain's persona, impossible not to take note of."

In early 1977, Admiral Jim Holloway, Chief of Naval Operations promoted McCain to captain and transferred him from his command position "to Washington as the number-two man in the Navy's Senate liaison office. It wasn't long before the "fun loving and irreverent" McCain had turned the liaison office into a "late-afternoon gathering spot where senators and staffers, usually from the Armed Services and Foreign Relations committees, would drop in for a drink and the chance to unwind."

In 1979 at a military reception in Honolulu, McCain met Cindy Hensley, an attractive 25-year-old woman from a very wealthy politically-connected Arizona family. Cindy's father, Jim, founded the Hensley and Company, the nation's third-largest Anheuser-Busch distributor.

McCain described their first meeting, "She was lovely, intelligent and charming, 17 years my junior but poised and confident. I monopolized her attention the entire time, taking care to prevent anyone else from intruding on our conversation. When it came time to leave the party, I persuaded her to join me for drinks at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel. By the evening's end, I was in love."

While still married to Carol, McCain began an adulterous relationship with Cindy. He married Cindy in May 1980 -- just a month after dumping Carol and securing a divorce. The newlyweds honeymooned in Hawaii.

McCain followed his young, millionairess wife back to Arizona where her father helped catapult McCain into politics,

Today, Cindy Hensley McCain is chairwoman of Hensley's board of directors. Hensley and Company financial reports show assets worth a minimum of $28 million for the McCains
McCain Divorce Settlement Outlined
By BILL KACZOR
Associated Press Writer
February 24, 2000

PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) - John McCain gave up his interest in two homes and agreed to pay $1,625 a month in alimony and child support when he divorced his first wife 20 years ago, court records show.

The senator and Republican presidential candidate divorced his wife Carol in 1980 when he was a Navy captain with a home of record in Orange Park, Fla., about 12 miles south of Jacksonville.

McCain, 63, gave her his interest in homes in Alexandria, Va., and South Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla., according to records of the divorce settlement obtained by The Associated Press and other newspapers.

The Arizona senator agreed to give her their furnishings, $1,325 a month in alimony, $300 in child support. He also agreed to pay an additional $500 monthly if she couldn't find a job.

She was subsequently employed in the Reagan White House, according to George "Bud" Day, McCain's attorney during the divorce. Day also was one McCain's cellmates when they were prisoners of war in Vietnam.

Carol McCain, who has remained friendly with her former husband, did not immediately return a phone call to her Virginia home Thursday seeking comment.

McCain filed for the divorce, stating in court records that the marriage was "irretrievably broken."

Under the settlement, McCain maintained insurance policies worth $64,000 with their children as beneficiaries, agreed to pay for their daughter's college education and paid $3,005 in joint debts. Carol McCain got the family's Audi, while McCain was allowed to keep a Datsun 810 and his personal belongings, the records show.

A month after the divorce, McCain married Cindy Lou Hensley, heiress to Phoenix-based Hensley & Co., the nation's second-largest Anheuser-Busch distributor.

Carol McCain was seriously injured in a traffic accident on Christmas Eve 1969, but her husband did not find out about it until he was released from Vietnam, Day said.

In the settlement, McCain agreed to provide insurance or pay medical bills for additional treatment she was expected to require.

Source
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 03:39 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:

This should be addressed to MM, not me.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 04:13 pm
Advocate, Sorry I had to "borrow" you for my response, but I don't communicate with that simpleton any more.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 05:13 pm
mysteryman wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

You werent there, you have no idea what him and th other prisoners went thru.

Lets look at some other information...

The letter of the law guy is willing to make some minor adjustments.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 05:20 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Advocate, Sorry I had to "borrow" you for my response, but I don't communicate with that simpleton any more.

I don't blame you.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 05:25 pm
My humble queastion is this . Is A2K is infested with die-hard warmongers and war supporters?
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 05:33 pm
"Childish"

The latest attacks by McCain on Obama have not found unanimous support. His ex-campaign director, John Weaver has deemed them "childish." "Is John McCain stupid?" wonders an editorialist of the Wall Street Journal, asking whether the ex-professional soldier, who will celebrate his 72nd birthday at the end of August, "has the necessary concentration and intellectual discipline" to allow him not to be beaten by Obama. Particularly, given that the effectiveness of his aggressive tactics remains to be seen. The first survey conducted since Obama's return from his European tour yesterday put him in the lead by 7 points (51 % of those polled would vote for him against 44% for McCain).

http://watchingamerica.com/News/3359/mccain-takes-aim-but-misses-the-target/
0 Replies

teenyboone

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 01:13 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
"Childish"

The latest attacks by McCain on Obama have not found unanimous support. His ex-campaign director, John Weaver has deemed them "childish." "Is John McCain stupid?" wonders an editorialist of the Wall Street Journal, asking whether the ex-professional soldier, who will celebrate his 72nd birthday at the end of August, "has the necessary concentration and intellectual discipline" to allow him not to be beaten by Obama. Particularly, given that the effectiveness of his aggressive tactics remains to be seen. The first survey conducted since Obama's return from his European tour yesterday put him in the lead by 7 points (51 % of those polled would vote for him against 44% for McCain).

http://watchingamerica.com/News/3359/mccain-takes-aim-but-misses-the-ta
rget/

Sorry guys,
I wasn't online yesterday, but I've read all the reports, links, etc. McCain divorcing his wife, for another woman is no surprise. Repugs do it all the time! Ask Newt Gingrich, whose wife was dying of cancer, while he was carousing with his then assistant! All this, while he was impeaching Clinton, for the SAME thing! Republicans are war-mongers! They beat their breasts, postulate and rant, but I dare any one of them to put on a uniform, other than McCain, John Warner, Sen. Hagle and Bob Dole! The rest are born again, mealy-mouthed punks, that stand behind someone and yell WAR! McCain SOLD out POW's, while in Viet Nam. He was notorious! Cool
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 01:17 pm
teenyboone wrote:
McCain SOLD out POW's, while in Viet Nam. He was notorious! Cool
That is a despicable thing to say. You can love Obama without sliming McCain, can't you?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 01:22 pm
teenyboone wrote:
Ramafuchs wrote:
"Childish"

rget/

Sorry guys,
I wasn't online yesterday, but I've read all the reports, links, etc. McCain divorcing his wife, for another woman is no surprise. Repugs do it all the time! All this, while he was impeaching Clinton, for the SAME thing! Republicans are war-mongers! They beat their breasts, postulate and rant, but I dare any one of them to put on a uniform, other than McCain, John Warner, Sen. Hagle and Bob Dole! The rest are born again, mealy-mouthed punks, that stand behind someone and yell WAR! McCain SOLD out POW's, while in Viet Nam. He was notorious! Cool

Quote:
Ask Newt Gingrich, whose wife was dying of cancer, while he was carousing with his then assistant!

As did John Edwards, a democrat.
Why arent you attacking him?
http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5441195&page=1

Quote:
Republicans are war-mongers! They beat their breasts, postulate and rant, but I dare any one of them to put on a uniform, other than McCain, John Warner, Sen. Hagle and Bob Dole! The rest are born again, mealy-mouthed punks, that stand behind someone and yell WAR!

I'm not a repub, but I am a conservative (and I realize that to you they are one and the same), yet I served 25 years in uniform.
I was also in Iraq, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Grenada, Somalia, and Saudi Arabia.
So that blows your theory out of the water right there.

Quote:
McCain SOLD out POW's, while in Viet Nam.

That is an out and out lie, and if you had any sense or the ability to do a little reading you would know that.
You might want to start with this book...

P.O.W.: A Definitive History of the American Prisoner-Of-War Experience in Vietnam, 1964-1973

If your local library doesnt have it, you can get it from Amazon.comOf course, after reading it you will have to retract your claim about McCain.
Are you willing to learn the truth or do you just want to throw bogus charges around?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 01:25 pm
This doesnt look to good for McCain and his fundraising team...

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jpx6usEAF8yy1q_DSLdih_wWDamwD92DNG581

Quote:
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 01:27 pm
Sure doesn't.

As Marc Ambinder said:

Ambinder wrote:
Just Asking...

If there were a group of questionable donations all with the name Abdullah
that were funneled through a guy in Jordan
who is a Jordanian national
who is under investigation for war profiteering
and it were Barack Obama
instead of John McCain
would this be a bigger deal?
0 Replies

teenyboone

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 04:32 pm
mysteryman wrote:
teenyboone wrote:
Ramafuchs wrote:
"Childish"

rget/

Sorry guys,
I wasn't online yesterday, but I've read all the reports, links, etc. McCain divorcing his wife, for another woman is no surprise. Repugs do it all the time! All this, while he was impeaching Clinton, for the SAME thing! Republicans are war-mongers! They beat their breasts, postulate and rant, but I dare any one of them to put on a uniform, other than McCain, John Warner, Sen. Hagle and Bob Dole! The rest are born again, mealy-mouthed punks, that stand behind someone and yell WAR! McCain SOLD out POW's, while in Viet Nam. He was notorious! Cool

Quote:
Ask Newt Gingrich, whose wife was dying of cancer, while he was carousing with his then assistant!

Quote:
Republicans are war-mongers! They beat their breasts, postulate and rant, but I dare any one of them to put on a uniform, other than McCain, John Warner, Sen. Hagle and Bob Dole! The rest are born again, mealy-mouthed punks, that stand behind someone and yell WAR!

I'm not a repub, but I am a conservative (and I realize that to you they are one and the same), yet I served 25 years in uniform.

Quote:

That is an out and out lie, and if you had any sense or the ability to do a little reading you would know that.

If your local library doesnt have it, you can get it from Amazon.comOf course, after reading it you will have to retract your claim about McCain.
Are you willing to learn the truth or do you just want to throw bogus charges around?

John Edwards, wasn't impeaching anyone either! If Edwards is a hypocrite, so be it! If the Mayor of Detroit is trying to cover something up, it'll come out in the light, as it is, now! Attack him? Why should I?

He's done no more than the rest of the hypocrites on Capitol Hill, that espouse to be Christians, while screwing anything with a hole in it and screaming they're straight, when they're anything BUT!

No, I won't attack Sen. Edwards, because like the Scarlet Woman, HE has his family to face! Not ME!, So salivate ALL you want! Don't you just love it? I KNOW you do!

Face it; Mc Cain is shrill, superficial and lame! Cool
0 Replies

teenyboone

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 04:48 pm
mysteryman wrote:
teenyboone wrote:
Ramafuchs wrote:
"Childish"

rget/

Sorry guys,

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

As far as you being a conservative and serving the country, be whatever it is you think you are. Who cares? It's what makes America what it is, CHOICE!

I have the POW/MIA history. What does that have to do with McCain, the self-defined, poster boy, using his status as a crutch, when he used who he was back then, to keep from torture, while his comrades, didn't get any special treatment. I had heard all about McCain, back in the 60's and 70's! I didn't just arrive on the scene. I'll be 64, the end of this month, so I know the whole Viet-Nam scene.

I have friends, who'll never walk again, friends who were killed in action, friends that served in the Army, Navy, Navy Seals, Air Force and a Marine or two, plus Coast Guard! I DID work at a Naval Base back in the late 60's, while the Cities burned! Remember that? Remember Malcolm, killed in 1965, Martin in 1968, along with Bobby Kennedy? I lived through 1954 school desegregation, integration in 1960 of the Catholic Schools in New Orleans, the rise of Muhammad Ali, long hair, flower children, the turned on and the tuned out!

I married, had my kids, divorced and remarried, ALL in the 60's! I was busy! Working and having kids, trying to make a living and a life, while the world was on fire and this country burned, so don't tell me to read anything, I got it covered! I spent the 70's buying a home, raising teenagers and college kids during the 80's! My Mama didn't raise any lazy children! I worked for everything that I have. No one gave me a hand up. I got it on my own! I could care less what John Edwards is doing, but you repugs, point your fingers at Democrats, while you're doing the SAME thing!

Mad
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 05:22 pm
teenyboone, You got that right! Guess how many republicans were charged with sex crimes?

Are you aware of how many Republicans have been charged with sex related crimes?

A lot of these have to with children... Hopefully these hypocrites will be exposed for who they really are. If you're a Republican, why can't you support equality and still be a conservative/republican? what does one have to do with the other?

Randal D. "Randy" Ankeney, the convicted sex offender who just a few short years ago was a rising GOP star in Colorado, is being held on a $1 million bond in Larimer County.

Republicans abusing children:
It speaks for itself. The Dems had John Wayne Gacy; the Republicans have all of this. Coincidence???

* Republican mayor Thomas Adams of Illinois charged with 11 counts of disseminating child pornography and two counts of possession of child pornography.
* Republican campaign worker and self proclaimed reverend Steve Aiken convicted of having sex with two underage girls.
* Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.
Republican activist and rising Colorado Republican star Randal David Ankeney, who named his dogs Nixon and Reagan, pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child. Later he was rearrested for 5 counts of sexual assault on a child, 3 counts of sexual enticement of a child, and one count of sexual exploitation of a child.
* Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.
* Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.
* Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.
* Republican preacher Hewart Lee Bennett arrested for soliciting sex from 16 year old boys while claiming that he did so to gain their trust and then teach them the love of Jesus.
* Republican Christian Coalition chair Louis Beres investigated for molesting three female family members as teens.
* Clifton Bennett, 18, son of Arizona republican state senator Ken Bennett plead guilty to assaulting 3 boys, aged 11-15 with broomsticks up their rectal areas.
* Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.
* Republican golden boy and GOP employee Theodore Bundy executed for murdering over two dozen women.
* Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of first-degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.
* Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was charged with sexual misconduct involving a 15-year old girl.
* Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl.
* Republican judge and Nixon Supreme Court nominee Harrold Carswell charged with making a pass at an undercover male cop in a public bathroom.
* Republican Randall Casseday, human resource chair of the Washington Times, arrested for soliciting sex from a 13 year old.
* Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to molesting a male child.
* Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to two years probation for soliciting sex over the internet from a 14-year old girl.
* Republican councilman John Collins pleads guilty to sexually molesting a 13 + 14 year old girls.
* Republican advertising consultant Carey Lee Cramer, who appeared in an ad blasting Al gore, convicted of molesting 9 yr old girl stepdaughter
* Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.
* Republican Committeeman John Curtain charged with molesting a teenage boy.
* Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard A. Dasen Sr., was charged with rape for allegedly paying a 15-year old girl for sex. Dasen, 62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has allegedly told police that over the past decade he paid more than $1 million to have sex with a large number of young women.
* Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos
* Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-yr-old girl.
* Republican activist and Focus on the Family Founder Pat Dobson advocates that fathers should show their penises to their sons while in the shower with them.
* Republican spokesman Brian Doyle arrested for trying to seduce a 14-year-old girl over the Internet.
* Republican director of the "Young Republican Federation" Nicholas Elizondo molested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.
* Republican congressman Mark Foley resigned from Congress after sending sexually explicit emails to former male pages under the age of 18.
* Republican constable Larry Dale Floyd of Denton arrested on suspicion of soliciting sex from an 8 yr old girl.
* Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W. Gardner was convicted of molesting a 13-year old girl.
* Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his two daughters.
* Republican Mayor Philip Giordano of Waterbury Connecticut is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls
* Republican activist Matthew Glavin was caught masturbating in public and fondling an undercover park ranger.
* Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. "Republican Marty"), convicted in Florida on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the drug LSD.
* Republican Mayor John Gosek sentenced to jail for soliciting sex from two 15 year old girls.
* Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.
* Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for Minnesota governor after allegations surfaced that he went swimming in the nude with four underage girls, including his daughter.
* Republican President of NYC Housing Development Russell Harding pleads guilty to possession of child pornography on his computer.
* Republican city councilman Mark Harris, who is described as a "good military man" and "church goer", was convicted of repeatedly having sex with an 11-year-old girl and sentenced to 12 years in prison.
* Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.
* Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.
* Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.
* Republican activist Neal Horsley admits to having had sex with a mule.
* Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.
* Republican anti-gay activist Earl "Butch" Kimmerling was sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an 8-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.
* Republican activist Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.
* Republican judge Ronald Kline was placed under house arrest for child molestation.
* Republican Congressman Donald "Buz" Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail
* Republican talk show host Jon Matthews pleaded guilty to exposing his genitals to an 11 year old girl.
* Republican Douglas County election official Pat McPherson arrested for fondling a 17 yr old girl.
* Republican party supporter Timothy McVeigh blew up dozens of innocent children in Oklahoma City.
* Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.
* Republican state rep Brent Parker arrested for soliciting sex from undercover officer posing as male prostitute.
* Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.
* Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.
* Republican Boy Scout leader and zoning supervisor Dennis L Rader pleaded guilty for performing a sexual act on an 11-year-old girl he murdered.
* Republican petition leader Tom Randall pleads guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 14.
* Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his stepdaughter Susan Smith.
* Republican senator Rick Man on Dog Santorum and his wife forced their three children, all under the age of six, to play with a dead fetus in the crib of their home.
* Republican ex congressman Peter Schmitt of Orange County, California's Republican daughter Mary Kay Lotorneau convicted of raping a 6th grader and bearing his two children.
* Republican congressman Ed Shrock resigned from Congress after found seeking sex on hotlines for homosexuals.
* Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired after child pornography was found in his possession.
* Republican governor Arnold Schwarzenegger allegedly had sex with a 16-year-old girl when he was 28.
* Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted child molester.
* Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.
* Republican City Councilman Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr. pleaded no contest to raping a 15 year-old girl and served 6-months in prison.
* Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.
Republican party leader Bobby Stumbo arrested for having sex with a five-year-old boy.
* Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.
* Republican County Chairman Armando Tebano arrested for sexually molesting a 14 yr old girl.
* Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond raped a 15-year old black girl, which produced a child.
* Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.
* Republican consultant Lawrence Scott Ward arrested at Dulles airport after authorities found child pornography and videotapes of him having sex with children.
* Spokane Republican homophobic mayor Jim West recalled after evidence surfaced that he molested little boys.
* Republican politician Keith Westmoreland was arrested on seven felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age of 16 (i.e. exposing himself to children).
* Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.
* Republican activist and James Dobson protégé Steve Wilsey convicted of sexual assault after being charged with molesting an 8 year old boy.

* 11 months ago

Additional Details

11 months ago
Randal D. "Randy" Ankeney, the convicted sex offender who just a few short years ago was a rising GOP star in Colorado, is being held on a $1 million bond in Larimer County.

It speaks for itself. The Dems had John Wayne Gacy; the Republicans have all of this. Coincidence???

* Republican mayor Thomas Adams of Illinois charged with 11 counts of disseminating child pornography and two counts of possession of child pornography.
* Republican campaign worker and self proclaimed reverend Steve Aiken convicted of having sex with two underage girls.
* Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.
Republican activist and rising Colorado

11 months ago

http://houston.craigslist.org/pol/407762... <--- for more names and crimes
0 Replies