I Emailed Hillary

ebrown p

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 06:44 am
I was asking about what you thought of his independent bids for president (since this is relevant to the topic at hand).
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 06:46 am
joefromchicago wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I e-mailed Hillary and asked her to run as an independent...

Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
...try to remember I'm not an idiot....

So far, indications are to the contrary.

first of all.... I did not email Hillary and ask her to run as an independent... I was just having my little joke and f*cking with the suckers

secondly... screw yourself Joe, you're one of the suckers.. :wink:
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 06:49 am
ebrown_p wrote:
I was asking about what you thought of his independent bids for president (since this is relevant to the topic at hand).

He certainly had a right to do it... although I considered him a spoiler and think he was instrumental in putting bush in to office... to continue to do it after that would make him a dick of the highest order...albeit a dick who was within his rights to do so....and I get how you're trying to trap me into saying something negative about it do you can spring and yet you want Hillary to do it on me.... clever ebrown.... devilishly clever...
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 07:38 am
rabel22 wrote:
Since your from chicago and you have first hand knowledge of the dishonesty of chicago politicians I think your intelligence is at question here not BPB's. I've voted democratic in the presidential race for 52 years but am now questioning the whole democratic machine. I don't like being told who to vote for by Dean or any other big shot democrat. Its obvious that the democratic machine set it up so Obama was a sure thing but that dosent mean I have to vote for him.

Wow! So much dumb packed into such a short post.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 07:39 am
It would have been even shorter if you left off the "Wow!".
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 07:39 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
joefromchicago wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I e-mailed Hillary and asked her to run as an independent...

Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
...try to remember I'm not an idiot....

So far, indications are to the contrary.

first of all.... I did not email Hillary and ask her to run as an independent... I was just having my little joke and f*cking with the suckers

secondly... screw yourself Joe, you're one of the suckers.. :wink:

Well, I love you too, you big dumbass :wink:
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 07:44 am
cjhsa wrote:
It would have been even shorter if you left off the "Wow!".

It's official. The Oracle of Dumb has spoken.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 07:46 am
You're really stepping in it today eh Joe? LOL!
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 07:51 am
rabel22 wrote:
Since your from chicago and you have first hand knowledge of the dishonesty of chicago politicians I think your intelligence is at question here not BPB's. I've voted democratic in the presidential race for 52 years but am now questioning the whole democratic machine. I don't like being told who to vote for by Dean or any other big shot democrat. Its obvious that the democratic machine set it up so Obama was a sure thing but that dosent mean I have to vote for him.

Isn't the exact opposite true here? In January, the Clinton's had the Democratic machine locked up, over 200 superdelegates in the bank, a huge fundraising machine that tapped all the democratic regulars and the best name recognition in politics. Obama had... umm, ... some dedicated believers? Obama has won in spite of the Democratic machine using votes from independents and bringing new voters into the process. His money has mostly come from those sources as well.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 09:04 am
cjhsa wrote:
You're really stepping in it today eh Joe? LOL!

That's always a danger when posting after a turd like you, ceej. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 09:17 am
In the time it took you to think that up I took two huge dumps. They both looked like you.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 09:22 am
cjhsa wrote:
In the time it took you to think that up I took two huge dumps. They both looked like you.

How touching. I'm sure that all the turds that look like you are hung in your gallery of family portraits. Laughing

Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 09:39 am
Fishin
Post my post. Not your interpertation of it.

E brown
No

Joefromchicago
And so little rebutal from you. As I said you should know how corrupt the daliy machine has been and still is today. And the democratic party is pandering to the 40% of its constinuants by backing Obama because it fears thier loss of voting in the election but is forgetting about the 60% of treditional dem voters. They show the same lack of bal-s they have shown for the last 20 years. They havent backed the best candidate since Kennedy and Johnson. The national democraticatic party lawmakers are only interested in being reelected to office just as in Illinois. A politician democratic or republican would scr-w his grandmother if it would get him reelected. Am I PO'ed. Your dam right I am. Im tired of hearing politicians promising me the moon and than dumping a bucket of sh-t on my head after they get reelected. And if you fools think your hero Obama is any different than you derserve the kind of government your going to get for the next four years. And let me reimind all of you that Hillery isent my first choice but all the wise dems already removed the best from consideration. I hope Hillery stays in to the end so my choice might get in in a brokered convention. But that wont happen because the dems are scared to death that if Obama dont get the nomination the blacks will bolt. Well they have driven at least one lifelong democrat from the party and maybe a hel- of a lot more then they realize. O K Roxine. Jump in here with your raciest crap.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 09:59 am
rabel22 wrote:
And the democratic party is pandering to the 40% of its constinuants by backing Obama because it fears thier loss of voting in the election but is forgetting about the 60% of treditional dem voters.

So Hillary represents the choice of "the 60% of treditional dem voters" and Obama represents "40% of [the party's] constinuants"?

How do you figure that works, since, you know - Obama has actually received more votes?
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 10:01 am
nimh wrote:
rabel22 wrote:
And the democratic party is pandering to the 40% of its constinuants by backing Obama because it fears thier loss of voting in the election but is forgetting about the 60% of treditional dem voters.

So Hillary represents the choice of "the 60% of treditional dem voters" and Obama represents "40% of [the party's] constinuants"?

How do you figure that works, since, you know - Obama has actually received more votes?

Hey! None of that! Post his post, will ya? :wink:
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 10:03 am
rabel22 wrote:
Fishin
Post my post. Not your interpertation of it.

E brown
No

Joefromchicago
And so little rebutal from you. As I said you should know how corrupt the daliy machine has been and still is today. And the democratic party is pandering to the 40% of its constinuants by backing Obama because it fears thier loss of voting in the election but is forgetting about the 60% of treditional dem voters. They show the same lack of bal-s they have shown for the last 20 years. They havent backed the best candidate since Kennedy and Johnson. The national democraticatic party lawmakers are only interested in being reelected to office just as in Illinois. A politician democratic or republican would scr-w his grandmother if it would get him reelected. Am I PO'ed. Your dam right I am. Im tired of hearing politicians promising me the moon and than dumping a bucket of sh-t on my head after they get reelected. And if you fools think your hero Obama is any different than you derserve the kind of government your going to get for the next four years. And let me reimind all of you that Hillery isent my first choice but all the wise dems already removed the best from consideration. I hope Hillery stays in to the end so my choice might get in in a brokered convention. But that wont happen because the dems are scared to death that if Obama dont get the nomination the blacks will bolt. Well they have driven at least one lifelong democrat from the party and maybe a hel- of a lot more then they realize. O K Roxine. Jump in here with your raciest crap.

You just seem so angry all the time.

As I said earlier; if Hillary had ran a better campaign, she would have won. It wasn't anyone else's fault.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 10:20 am
rabel22 wrote:
Joefromchicago
And so little rebutal from you.

So little was necessary. You claimed that Obama was the candidate of the "Democratic machine," which, as others have pointed out, is absolutely ludicrous, and that's true even though it's not at all clear what you meant by "Democratic machine." If you meant the Chicago Democratic machine, you really need to update your references: there hasn't been much of a machine for thirty years. If, on the other hand, you meant the national Democratic Party "establishment," then you obviously haven't been paying attention. If the party establishment could have forced its candidate on the electorate, then Hillary Clinton would be celebrating her nomination right now.

rabel22 wrote:
As I said you should know how corrupt the daliy machine has been and still is today. And the democratic party is pandering to the 40% of its constinuants by backing Obama because it fears thier loss of voting in the election but is forgetting about the 60% of treditional dem voters.

If it's true that 60% of the "traditional Dem voters" don't support Obama, then it's a shame so many of them stayed home and didn't vote in the primaries or participate in the caucuses, because there have only been three primaries where Obama got less than 40% of the vote. If the 60% majority doesn't care enough to participate in the process, then it's only fair that the 40% minority that does participate gets to have a bigger say in the outcome.

rabel22 wrote:
Well they have driven at least one lifelong democrat from the party and maybe a hel- of a lot more then they realize.

Oh well, I'm sure the party will somehow manage without you.
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 10:29 am
Nema
I didn't say anything about votes and you know it. I was refereing to the dems pandering to the 40% of the party that is black because they are afraid that they will bolt if Obama isn't their nominee. They are showing the same gutless attitude toward that part of the party that the conseratives show toward the religious right. It makes it hard to vote for either candidate so I am considering voting for someone not on the ballot. In illinois that is a wasted vote because they wont count it. But ill be dammed if I vote for someone that I don't really like or respect again. Obama is promising things he cant deliver on just like all crooked politicians.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 11:39 am
rabel22 wrote:
Nema
I didn't say anything about votes and you know it. I was refereing to the dems pandering to the 40% of the party that is black because they are afraid that they will bolt if Obama isn't their nominee. They are showing the same gutless attitude toward that part of the party that the conseratives show toward the religious right. It makes it hard to vote for either candidate so I am considering voting for someone not on the ballot. In illinois that is a wasted vote because they wont count it. But ill be dammed if I vote for someone that I don't really like or respect again. Obama is promising things he cant deliver on just like all crooked politicians.

I'm pretty sure that Blacks make up no more then 10-15% of the Democratic party as a whole. Maybe 20%, tops.

Obama hasn't promised anything that he can't deliver. He's promised to attempt to do many things, and I believe he will attempt to do those things. If he doesn't attempt, I will be disappointed.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 12:03 pm
If Obama wins, the black folks should all turn in their guns. They won't need them to rob whitey with Obama running the show.
0 Replies