UN Could Lead New 9/11 Investigation, Says Japanese MP

farmerman

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 05:16 pm
SINGLE POINT OF FAILURE

The actual article with some more reasonable explanations from forensic photography
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 05:17 pm
I had bookmared to peruse.
Thanks.
I am like Blueflame and other million people are of the opinion that 11th september is home made soup
Rama Fuchs
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 05:21 pm
farmerman, due to intense scrutiny NIST has had to change their story several times. Their last word to date, "We are Unable to Provide a Full Explanation of the Total Collapse".
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 05:41 pm
Formerman
Excuse me please to bring coal to the new castel.
H W Longfellow had my words.
" I sot an arrow into the air
It fell to earth,
I KNOW NOT WHERE."
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 05:54 pm
Core Denial
Establishing the true nature of the core structures is of great importance given that the most widely read document on the World Trade Center attack -- the 9/11 Commission Report -- denies their very existence, claiming the towers' cores were "hollow steel shaft[s]:"

For the dimensions, see FEMA report, "World Trade Center Building Performance Study," undated. In addition, the outside of each tower was covered by a frame of 14-inch-wide steel columns; the centers of the steel columns were 40 inches apart. These exterior walls bore most of the weight of the building. The interior core of the buildings was a hollow steel shaft, in which elevators and stairwells were grouped. Ibid. For stairwells and elevators, see Port Authority response to Commission interrogatory, May 2004. 1
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/arch/core.html

The top illustration indicates what may have been typical dimensions and thickness of the smaller core columns, about half-way up the tower. The outermost rows of core columns were apparently considerably larger, measuring 54 inches wide.
Columns
The core columns were steel box-columns that were continuous for their entire height, going from their bedrock anchors in the sub-basements to near the towers' tops, where they transitioned to H-beams. Apparently the box columns, more than 1000 feet long, were built as the towers rose by welding together sections several stories tall. The sections were fabricated by mills in Japan that were uniquely equipped to produce the large pieces. 2

Some of the core columns apparently had outside dimensions of 36 inches by 16 inches. Others had larger dimensions, measuring 52 inches by 22 inches. 3 The core columns were oriented so that their longer dimensions were perpendicular to the core structures' longer, 133-foot-wide sides. Construction photographs found at the Skyscraper Museum in New York City indicate that the outermost rows of core columns on the cores' longer sides were of the larger dimensions. Both the FEMA's World Trade Center Building Performance Study and the NIST's Draft Report on the Twin Towers fail to disclose the dimensions of the core columns, and the NIST Report implies that only the four core columns on each core's corners had larger dimensions.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 05:54 pm
rama--read the whole poem .

Blueflame--thats how science works. They didnt and they dont lknow the full (Operative word is FULL)story about WTC-7. I think that WTC-1 and 2 are not in question at all.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 06:06 pm
So, blueflame, are you saying that, because of some piece of data that varies from NISTs original dimensions, that the WTC 1 and 2 were actually blown up? .
Are you an idiot or just someone who is easily manipulated by charlatans?

Youve posted the NIST refusal to spend anymore taxpayer money by succumbing to the 911 "truth" airheads. You posted the letter as a link. Were you hoping that noone read it?
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 06:08 pm
Farmerman
Hitler is the worst barbarian next only BIN Laden or Sadam Hussain.
Here is his voice
" the victor will never be asked
IF HE HOLD THE truth:"
I am dead against all criminals.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 06:09 pm
you are quite mad you know.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 06:37 pm
farmerman, yeah money huh. Well I cant blame them despite the weakness of the argument. But it's too important and with so many who will keep up the pressure there will be new investigations sooner or later. One day Bushie will lose immunity too.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 06:40 pm
2250 posts i had exposed my ignorance.
But
16828 posts you had not educated me
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 06:42 pm
International Demands for a New 9/11 Investigation Challenge the "War on Terror"
by Carol Brouillet
Friday Mar 14th, 2008 11:24 AM
In Japan, in Europe, in the Congress of the United States, in New York City, in Australia, elected officials and citizens are questioning the events of 9/11, the obstacles that the Administration placed before the Kean/Hamilton Commission. The official narrative that the US has used to justify the "War on Terror," and dismantle domestic civil liberties and international laws is being challenged. http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2008/03/14/18485608.php
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 06:55 pm
Top Democrats demand Attorney General provide 9/11 memorandumRAW STORY
Published: Thursday April 3, 2008

A letter to Attorney General Michael Mukasey demands he explain a recent public statement in favor of warrantless wiretapping that suggests that federal authorities, prior to the 9/11 attacks, failed to intercept a call from suspected terrorists in Afghanistan, when doing so could have prevented the attacks from taking place.

The FISA law that existed at the time, the letter points out, would have allowed such a call to be intercepted and permission granted by the courts retroactively to do so.

Also in the letter is a repeated demand that a secret 2001 Office of Legal Counsel memorandum, outlining the Executive Branch's authority in combating terrorism, be provided to Congress.

The letter, signed by House Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers, Jr. (D-MI) and Subcommitee Chairmen Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) and Robert C. Scott (D-VA), appears below.

link
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 12:11 am
Blueflame
I don't mean to ruin your day but all Bush has to do is give himself a blanket pardon and he is home free. I imagine hell give pardons to the rest of his administration too.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 02:29 pm
After Abuzz
i enjoy the rare appearance of Blueflame here.
Fact and nothing but unadulterated fact is his subject.
Of course, it is not decent to pay encomiums/ compliments .
But truth prevails.
Quality survives.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 11:12 am
UN Human Rights Official Wants Investigation Into US Government Role In 9/11
John Bolton: "This is exactly why we voted against the new human rights council."

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Thursday, April 10, 2008
An official in the newly formed UN Human Rights Council has called for a fresh investigation into the events of 9/11 in order to examine the possible role that neoconservatives may have played in the attacks.

The New York Sun picked up the story today, explaining that Richard Falk, a professor of international law emeritus at Princeton University, and an expert on human rights was assigned to a new position within the council on March 26.

His role is to report on human rights in the conflict between Israel and the Palestinian Arabs.

Two days prior to the announcement, Falk appeared on former University of Wisconsin lecturer Kevin Barrett's radio show and spoke of how he is keen to see a fresh investigation into 9/11 in order to address inconsistencies in the official account of what happened.

Mr. Falk told Barrett, "It is possibly true that especially the neoconservatives thought there was a situation in the country and in the world where something had to happen to wake up the American people. Whether they are innocent about the contention that they made that something happen or not, I don't think we can answer definitively at this point. All we can say is there is a lot of grounds for suspicion, there should be an official investigation of the sort the 9/11 commission did not engage in and that the failure to do these things is cheating the American people and in some sense the people of the world of a greater confidence in what really happened than they presently possess."
Falk previously penned the preface to Professor David Ray Griffin's groundbreaking 2004 book The New Pearl Harbor, in which the theologian catalogued scores of unexplained facets surrounding 9/11 and inconsistencies in the official government version of events.

Falk has also published a number of notable books and essays analyzing the legality of the Vietnam War and other military operations, including the Iraq invasion.

A year ago he played a prominent role in a Citizens' hearing on the legality of the Iraq War as a tribunal testifier. Of the Invasion he has previously written:

"inescapable that an objective observer would reach the conclusion that this Iraq war is a war of aggression, and as such, that it amounts to a Crime against Peace of the sort for which surviving German leaders were indicted, prosecuted and punished at the Nuremberg trials conducted shortly after the Second World War."

Falk's appointment to the Human Rights Council has also hit headlines due to the fact that he has previously slammed the Israeli occupation of Palestine and compared the Zionist government's treatment of Palestinian Arabs to the Nazi treatment of Jews in the holocaust.

The Israeli government announced Tuesday that it will deny Falk a visa to enter Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Despite this and the now customary attacks from the Anti-Defamation League, Falk has stood by his comments, telling the BBC: "If this kind of situation had existed for instance in the manner in which China was dealing with Tibet or the Sudanese government was dealing with Darfur, I think there would be no reluctance to make that comparison,"

The New York Sun reports that former ambassador to the UN, John Bolton commented on Falk's recent appointment to the Human Rights Council: "This is exactly why we voted against the new human rights council."

Bolton is clearly worried that like Falk, some of the officials within the council are legal experts that recognize war crimes when they see them and may actually attempt to do something about it.

Last month Japanese member of Parliament Yukihisa Fujita told the Alex Jones Show that a potential new investigation of the 9/11 cover-up may be coordinated by individuals within the United Nations.

It remains to be seen whether the Human Rights Council is composed of enough well meaning individuals to have a significant impact or whether, like much of the rest of the UN, it becomes a part of the establishment left arm of the global elite system.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 05:25 pm
Yale univers/city had opened a rearch thread about 11th spetmber.
But those professors had not made any research to find out the real culprit.
I can substantiate my contention.
11th september is home made job.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 07:07 pm
http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/sept_11/sept_11.htm
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 10:59 am
Can anyone in A2K educate me about the actual facts of 11th september.
Most of the non-American christians are not convinced with the official report.
My wife is a christian who adore 24th december
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 02:26 pm
How many people were butchered in the early moring in USA?
And in the name of 11th september how many people were/dehumanized/tortured around the globe.
Forget it.
0 Replies