UN Could Lead New 9/11 Investigation, Says Japanese MP

old europe

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 10:15 am
I wouldn't want to be branded a moran. A moraine, maybe... but moran is outright offensive...
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 10:17 am
farmerman, the problem with your quote, "NIST tsting according to ASTM standards has concluded that the metal fatigued, bent" is that NIST has since changed that to "we have no explanation". By the way " tsting"? Beware. The spelling Nazi is also the typo Nazi.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 10:18 am
old europe wrote:
I wouldn't want to be branded a moran. A moraine, maybe... but moran is outright offensive...

I suppose i could tolerate being characterized as a moraine . . . but if you call me an esker, i'm agonna hafta kill ya . . .
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 10:19 am
Setanta wrote:
Humor, Just Talkin' Trash . . . look it up if you don't understand the concept.

When Bull Feces hauled out the spelling Nazi routine, i cracked up. I knew i could have good fun with him then, but the bonus is how you've gotten your little lace panties in a twist over it too.

A likely story. Rolling Eyes Mirth ain't your long suit.

"Why was all the steel moved so quickly and melted down instead of saving it for investigation?"

Oh yeah, hundreds, nay, thousands of evil operatives all involved in one of history's greatest conspiracies.

Here again, you head off on nonsensical tangents, Set. Gotta keep in practice I guess. I didn't say there was any conspiracy. I asked a question about a process that is hardly the norm.

Are you suggesting that it is a normal occurrence to remove and destroy things from a disaster/crime scene before an investigation takes place?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 10:22 am
Are you saying you have irrefutable evidence that all steel from the sites was removed and melted down, with irresponsible haste? Do you allege that insufficient investigation took place? Do you therefore allege that someone conspired to do so; because if you don't, why did you ask the question, and why did you ask it in the manner that you did?

As i said, logic ain't your strong suit. Neither, apparently, is humor.

My work in this thread was done long ago, i've been in it strictly for the laughs ever since.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 10:27 am
Setanta, laughs is right with all that steam coming out your ears.
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 10:30 am
Farmerman
I don't think anyone will deny that the heat from the collision and the fuel from the two planes caused the steel to soften and become malleable which caused the collapse of the floors. The steel didn't have to melt. The pancake effect caused by the millions of pounds of force is a fine explanation for the twin towers. But I also wonder about the building that didn't get hit by the planes. I have seen many explanations but none that really make sense. I think that there are many things that went on at that time that should be investigated. Not just the collapse of the towers but why more wasn't done by the military when they realized we were under attack. Why were the Saudi Arabians flown out of the country when all U.S. air traffic was grounded. There are many questions that are not yet answered. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you will but I would like some of these questions answered without all the political spin I see now.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 10:32 am
blueflame1 wrote:
Setanta, laughs is right with all that steam coming out your ears.

No steam, Bubba, just gales of laughter.
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 10:38 am
Just laughing. Does this mean Set has gone off the deep end.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 10:40 am
Whatever tickles yer fancy, Bubba . . .

The thought of you charging anyone else with "going off the deep end," though, did lead to new heights of hilarity . . .
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 10:41 am
http://www.best-of-web.com/_images/080221-132959.jpg Razz
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 10:46 am
If such fantasies console you, help yourself. Kinda of a pathetic way to deal with your own inadequacies, though.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 10:51 am
rabel22 wrote:
Farmerman
I don't think anyone will deny that the heat from the collision and the fuel from the two planes caused the steel to soften and become malleable which caused the collapse of the floors. The steel didn't have to melt. The pancake effect caused by the millions of pounds of force is a fine explanation for the twin towers. ...

How can this be true, Rabel, when the buildings were designed to take such a hit? The engineers couldn't have planned for a plane going in with no fuel on board.

Even here there is a huge dichotomy. All the talk, even from the design group, says that the buildings were designed to withstand such an event but no such luck, not one but two go down and no one has suggested that the design companies be sued for negligence. No one has even called their competence into question.

What's wrong with this picture?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 10:56 am
Setanta wrote:
If such fantasies console you, help yourself. Kinda of a pathetic way to deal with your own inadequacies, though.

How many times is it now that you've assured everyone that "your work is done"?

Your mendacity only grows with each posting.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 10:57 am
There was no lie in saying my work was done. That doesn't mean i can't stay around for the floor show.

Are you the thread participation Nazi now?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 10:59 am
NIST lied about the structural strength of the buildings and got caught. link
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 03:55 pm
Blueflame
You know my views .
11th september is Oma's soup.
Truth will never face the sunlight..
In the name of 11th september many many people had suffered.
Now
the Drama is is obama or oklagoma
or dalai lama
What a pathetic barbaric time we still endure?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 05:06 pm
NIST didnt lie, the link that blueflame posted is from the Steve Jones website . What dya think Jones' would say, "I, STeve Jones am really all full of ****?"

It seems that hes been taken off the faculty at Brigham Young and , like Mike Behe at Lehigh, the entire school of engineering has published a position statement that Jones IS full of ****. (They do it in a more polite manner)

I never realized that Jones , besides his work on Cold fusion, had also published a book evidencing Christs visit to the New World.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 05:10 pm
farmerman, WTC was built like a brick sh!t house. NIST lied about that. Got caught. Changed their story.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 05:11 pm
STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING MAGAZINE OPINES ON HOW WTC--7 COLLAPSED.

Its interesting that STRUCTURE magazine didnt feel that a controlled demo was responsible.
0 Replies