UN Could Lead New 9/11 Investigation, Says Japanese MP

Setanta

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 05:54 pm
Still no "clear evidence of a cover-up," Just Talking Trash?

No surprise there.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 06:15 pm
Clear evidence of criminal negligence is harldy talking trash.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 06:21 pm
And your clear evidence of criminal negligence is what? As it happens, Just Talkin' Trash has only alleged "clear evidence of a cover-up." Of course, he hasn't presented the evidence, but i still hold out hope for that.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 06:27 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
Setanta, pointing out your pettiness disorder aint petty it's a helping hand if you could recognize it. Name calling is petty and you call a lot of posters here mean names. It's funny. Even funnier is your denial of what is evident all over this forum. Docent you know? Yes you doze.

If i call names its pettiness, but if you and any of your crackpot cronies do it, it's "a helping hand." Jesus . . . get real. I only get nasty with those who get nasty with me first. In that, i include those who tell lies about me, including ascribing to me "beliefs" which the member posting has no knowledge of. You and your boy Buttercup have smeared me in these fora years ago, and all in aid of your witless conspiracy theories, to which you desperately cling. Just today, Buttercup alleged that i have voted for Bush, which is a base lie, which lie he has attempted to retail in the past, and which i have denied in the past, as i denied it today. Given the obsessive hatred that you loons have for Bush, that is clearly an insult in your terms. I make no apology for slandering those who slander me. If that offends you, i'd say you're too thin skinned to be at this site. The first i recall you posting in these fora was an idiotic claim to the effect that IBM was complicit in the murder of Jews by the Nazis. Your source was Third World Traveler, one of the lamest conspiracy web sites out there. When i called you on it, you as much as called me a Nazi. You have never retracted, and never apologized, so as far as i'm concerned, you get no more than you deserve. Call me names, lie about me, smear me, and i'll give it back to you in spades.

Moron.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 06:49 pm
Setanta, haha. That's Twilight Zone stuff. I "as much as called you a Nazi"? Since when is as much as calling someone a name the same as calling someone a name? Sounds more like imagination on your part than name calling on my part.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 06:55 pm
Hey clown, you insult me, and i'll not only insult you, i'll give it back to you in spades. If i met you on the street, and you punched me in the nose, i'd beat you senseless just to make sure you were no longer a threat. You get off pretty easy here--calling you names does you no actual harm.

Whiner.

Moron.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 07:00 pm
Setanta wrote:
... I only get nasty with those who get nasty with me first.

Setanta wrote:
[b]bullfeces'[/b] Source wrote:
Japanese member of Parliament Yukihisa Fujita ...

A quick review, we only have to go as far as the third posting in the thread, shows you to be playing fast and loose with the truth, Setanta.

How you manage to do this, contradict yourself in the very next breath, is truly a marvel. You seem so Republican sometimes, Set.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 07:04 pm
As i've already pointed out, Bull Feces referred to me as a Nazi supporter years ago . . . i make no apology for giving him the drubbing he deserves.

Say, Just Talkin' Trash, where's that "clear evidence of a cover-up" you were on about--still no results there.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 07:05 pm
Setanta, haha. You're projecting. I thought you said your work here was done. I guess not the way you're shucking and jiving. Waiting around for another spelling mistake from someone?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 07:06 pm
Oh, my work is done--there can be no doubt in the mind of an intelligent reader that you and your cronies have failed to make a case.

I'm just here for the entertainment value now.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 07:08 pm
Setanta wrote:
As i've already pointed out, Bull Feces referred to me as a Nazi supporter years ago ...

Evidently, your mirth isn't all you've lost.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 07:15 pm
Got that "clear evidence of a cover-up" yet, Just Talkin' Trash?

Or did you just stop by to talk some more trash?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 07:28 pm
farmerman wrote:
I think that the issue of general incomptence on behalf of the intelligence community and the administration was never in doubt. WHere the conspiracy boys lose it is to somehow equate incompetence with active conspiracy.

As far as errors in science, the 911 truth gang is building its entire case upon lies , half truths, deceptions, and false interpretation of data.
I am really surprised at how gullible you can be when omething on the internet is accepted without any support.

Weve been over this so many times and guys like blueflame and zipper just accept the Steve Jones of the world "Dr Cold Fusion".

Is the "pancake theory" still the official story used to explain the collapse of the three towers, FM?
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 11:03 pm
Setanta
The fact that you refer to people as stupid and morans says more about you than the other posters on this foram. Please feel free to correct any misspellings you find. I ant the best speller.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 05:31 am
You said a mouthful there, Bubba.

If you don't want to get the sharp edge of my tongue, don't retail lies about me.

Moron.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 06:03 am
Somebody call Set a NAzi? hmmm. Doesnt that automatically end the debate by the Godwyn Rule?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 06:13 am
That was in a thread which had largely petered out anyway.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 06:54 am
Setanta, first you say I as much as called you a Nazi. Now you say I called you a Nazi. It's all in your head. But on this thread you have proven to what Jerry Seinfeld might call the Spelling Nazi.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 07:45 am
Seinfeld . . . now there's a measure of your standards of evidence. I didn't say you called me a Nazi, FM did. We were just chatting and indulging a little humor, a quality which i doubt you possess.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 07:51 am
Spelling Nazi is humorous enough and a shoe that fits.
0 Replies