On Obama and McCain, Hagee and Farrakhan

okie

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2008 03:43 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
real life wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Oh I jsut love her voice. How did this waxko ever get a job in radio? Her voice is like listening to chalk squeeking on a blackboard.

Like your spelling.

Her spelling, and her demeanor over the past several days, leads me to conclude she's hitting the sauce again.

Looking at Chrissee's avatar is like listening to chalk squeaking on a blackboard.

I would rather listen to chalk squeaking if I have a choice.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Sun 9 Mar, 2008 05:42 pm
Bill Moyers: John McCain's far right support by David Edwards and Chris Tackett
Published: Saturday March 8, 2008

Senator John McCain once famously shunned religious right leaders as being "agents of intolerance," however, he was recently endorsed by televangelist John Hagee, who has been a controversial figure due to anti-Catholic statements he has made in the past.

But who is John Hagee and what role will the religious right play between now and Novemeber? Those are two questions Bill Moyers attempts to answer in this in-depth piece from PBS's Bill Moyers Journal, broadcast on March 07, 2008.

In Part One, Moyers details John Hagee and revisits the 2007 Christians United for Israel conference. In Part Two he sits down with authors Mickey Edwards and Matt Welch to discuss how running for President has changed how McCain acts towards the religious right.
video
0 Replies

nappyheadedhohoho

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 10:38 am
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 10:43 am
Truth hurts.
0 Replies

nappyheadedhohoho

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 12:53 pm
Rev. Wright also said, "Hillary ain't never been called a nigger".

Do you suppose that Obama's "uncle" sees that as a requirement to become president?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 01:07 pm
Hillary and Geraldine sure dragged that truth out of him. A little unfortunately forced resentment seems to even have gotten Hillary to apologize just this one time.
0 Replies