Abortion......What are the repercussions?

TTH

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 04:43 pm
Robert Gentel wrote:
TTH wrote:
You tear the member's posts apart, but mention nothing about these 2 posts that I found rude.

I don't follow what you think on a variety of issues so it should come as no surprise to you that I felt it appropriate to leave it up to you to talk about what you think about other people's posts.
..and how would I know that? Never mind, I think I just figured it out Shocked
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 05:00 pm
jasonrest wrote:
I could not bring myself to read everything you had to say Robert.

That's fine with me, but here's a claim of yours I asked you to substantiate that you accidentally missed by doing so. I'm sure you'll want to get right on that.

Robert Gentel wrote:

Then get it straight and put up the enormity of evidence you keep hinting at but never can quite compose for anyone. Stop deriding others for failing to disprove a claim you never substantiated. Substantiate the notion that a fetus can survive on its own. Your example should show the fetus being able to do so with no outside "interference" and if medical supplies and equipment are needed the fetus should demonstrate an ability to pay for such services "on its own".

jasonrest wrote:
I apologize but you seem no different than the rest.

Don't apologize, I'll give your opinion all the consideration that it is due. Laughing

jasonrest wrote:
You have a slightly better vocabulary and your jabs, though a little more covert are still jabs. Also there is no reason for me to seem pompous, your fellow posters' irrational and emotional breakdowns are more than sufficient to bolster my position.

Ahh the irony. You spend all your time insulting your interlocutors' intelligence and their failure to respond without jabs but with facts and a "brick wall of sense" Laughing but fail to do anything other than cast your own hypocritical jab about being "jabbed" over and over.

But you don't address anything people really say.

jasonrest wrote:

I'm glad to see you've taken such an interest but anyone who can read through these pages and come to the conclusion you have, is on a level I cannot comprehend.

That is apparent to all. I'd go so far as to say you cannot because you will not but I don't want to go right over the brick with that line of reasoning.

jasonrest wrote:
No offense but honestly, I've grown tired of this.

None taken. I think it's quite funny.

jasonrest, the dragon slayer wrote:
you can't just huddle up, make mean faces, throw insults and expect things to fall into place...You have to respectfully present your argument and support it with facts...If someone would present a valid argument, and stay on topic, I would be more than happy to compare our opinions in a logical manner......it is still quite amusing to see those with so much emotion and hastiness in the beginning suddenly fade away when they meet a brick wall of sense..and when asked to support their claims with facts, they call you a name and walk away.....Again, I invite anyone willing to converse on the matter....

(Robert asks Jason to substantiate his claim)

jasonrest, the weary wrote:
I could not bring myself to read everything you had to say...No offense but honestly, I've grown tired of this...
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 06:22 pm
jasonrest wrote:
I could not bring myself to read everything you had to say Robert.

I've grown tired of this.

My mind reels.

I, however, could bring myself to read everything you had to say, Robert, and I found it to be very well reasoned.

Your comments regarding "interference" were especially compelling.

Thank you.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 06:29 pm
Robert Gentel
You changed your post again. That is so not fair however, your recent post is at least fair imho.
0 Replies

jasonrest

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 06:30 pm
I understand.
well I think at this point we are accomplishing nothing.

Thanks again for posting.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 07:55 pm
jasonrest wrote:
...I think at this point we are accomplishing nothing...

You just now figured that out?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 11:48 am
Eva wrote:
jasonrest wrote:
...I think at this point we are accomplishing nothing...

You just now figured that out?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Really.

We just woundn't follow the agenda he had laid out, all nice and tidy.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 05:36 pm
Imagine that!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 04:08 pm
I can't believe he kept this up for this long.
0 Replies