POLYGAMIST OUTCAST HAPPY AS PUNCH

real life

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 07:54 am
Hi onthestreet,

Why were you cast out of the FLDS?
0 Replies

onthestreet

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 08:09 am
Why do dogs have fleas? Or, we could ask what did you do to that girl in your bedroom last night. Me, I require jammies when I tuck them in, and then feed the milk and cookies. Or, you could say: Why is man living on this planet since God created it, and man is alienated from God?

Oh, you asked me a question. Okay, I had to learn to get my thinking straight, and my economics in order, in order to be the support of God's work that God requires. Anything less than perfect cannot dwell where God dwells, or remain intimate with His Prophet. This is what the Word of God says, and I believe it. That is my vantagepoint, although it may not me anyone else's.

Sorry for boring you with such intimate details.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 04:46 pm
So you were kicked out for not donating enough?

How much did the church leadership say that God was requiring you to chip in?

There is nothing in the Bible that supports disfellowshipping a believer for not giving enough money.

Is this something taught in the Book of Mormon?
0 Replies

onthestreet

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 08:59 pm
real life wrote:

There is nothing in the Bible that supports disfellowshipping a believer for not giving enough money.

REPLY: All my life, over 50-years there, there was no grubbing for peoples' dollars or means of support. Indeed, they supported me far more than I ever supported the Prophet or the leadership, and that went on from one decade after another for 50-years. So I am a direct witness of the rightness of the Prophet, and the wrongness of myself.

No, it wasn't for lack of money that they kicked me. Every soul and child that was cast upon the waters of life, as Moses was set afloat on the Nile, was according to the scriptures (Matt. 10:34 and many others), for other issues...ludeness, drugs, smoking, cussing, disturbing the peace, even incest and rape. What true leader would not cast them out. Warren is the truest of leaders today.

No, I was not guilty of all that, but loose and lacking enough to justify freeing me long enough to repent from afar. Same goes for the hundreds of "lost boys". The world has only played your sensitivities on children like a damn horn. These "lost" boys were pushing sex and drugs and all kinds of corruption onto the community, so the Prophet cleaned it up quite manfully, and established a free and holy community on the plains of Texas.

As for scripture on not giving enough, the actual scripture is to "sacrifice ALL earthly things" for the glory of God. It may be painful, for the Lord promises that "every sacrifice shall be salted with salt" (Mark 9:49). "Sell ALL that thou hast for my poor, and follow me (Matt.19:21).

See, it is all quite scriptural, even from the Redeemer Himself. But the world, being of the world, has rejected all that, and become antichrist, and "Satan deceiveth the whole world" (Rev.12:9, 13:14).

Street
0 Replies

onthestreet

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 09:04 pm
real life wrote:

Oops, another duplicate post. How the heck does that happen. Oh well, I'm not the one who disallows editing. We learn by repetition, right?

THIS SECOND POST IS MORE COMPLETE (Editing in red). Wow, you guys get to see actual editing in progress. Now that's progress, and very colorful, no?

REPLY: All my life, over 50-years there, there was no grubbing for peoples' dollars or means of support. Indeed, they supported me financially a thousand times more than I ever supported the Prophet or the leadership, and that went on from one decade after another for 50-years. So I am a direct witness of the rightness of the Prophet, and the wrongness of myself and of all who were cast off, and of all the world not gathered out of the world, with the saints.

No, it wasn't for lack of money that they kicked me. Every soul and child that was cast upon the waters of life, as Moses was set afloat on the Nile, was according to the scriptures (Matt. 10:34 and many others), for other issues...ludeness, drugs, smoking, cussing, disturbing the peace, even incest and rape. What true leader would not cast them out. Warren is the truest of leaders today.

No, I was not guilty of all that, but loose and lacking enough to justify freeing me long enough to repent from afar. Same goes for the hundreds of "lost boys". The world has only played your sensitivities on children like a damn horn. These "lost" boys were pushing sex and drugs and all kinds of corruption onto the community, and I witnessed it. It was the enemy that broke in and planted the tares, like the Lord said (Matt.13:25). So the Prophet cleaned it up quite manfully, and established a free and holy community on the plains of Texas, according to the Holy Order of God. And now, he is in prison for one thing, for marriage and the creation of life, as the law requires the destruction of life, even millions of little babies, according to the pro-choice right of women to kill them.

As for scripture on not giving enough, throughout the scripture the law is to "sacrifice ALL earthly things" for the glory of God. It may be painful, for the Lord promises that "every sacrifice shall be salted with salt" (Mark 9:49). "Sell ALL that thou hast for my poor, and follow me (Matt.19:21).

See, it is all quite scriptural, even from your Christian Bible, and from the Redeemer Himself. But the world, being of the world, has rejected all that, and become antichrist, and "Satan deceiveth the whole world" (Rev.12:9, 13:14). Only the losers are grubbing over dollars and land and trinkets, "dogs eating the crumbs from the Master's Table(Matt.15:27).

Street
0 Replies

anton bonnier

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 10:03 pm
Jesus Christ!! what the hell is wrong with you, why don't you try being a bit normal, more like RL, who at least trys to make sense with what he posts... the only one you are making "feel good" or sense to, is yourself.
Why spend the later fart part of your life acting like a bloody twit, you'll end up in a small room on your own in a strait jacket the way you are going.
0 Replies

onthestreet

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 10:33 pm
anton bonnier wrote:
Jesus Christ!! what the hell is wrong with you, why don't you try being a bit normal, more like RL, who at least trys to make sense with what he posts... the only one you are making "feel good" or sense to, is yourself.
Why spend the later fart part of your life acting like a bloody twit, you'll end up in a small room on your own in a strait jacket the way you are going.

REPLY: Ahh, my little twit. In what way in a straight jacket. Why? It seems that a "bonnier" is just having more of a boner in a small room than anything else. Can you be more specific for all the pretty people in this forum, or are you just spending the latter fart part of your life being bloody. Oh, and you took the Lord's name in vain by saying "Jesus Christ what the hell". Who's the twit? It seems that everything I said was quite normal and true, and made sense with actual scripture, the Word of the Lord, and you're right: that really feels good.

I would think that people would like to know a specific objection you'd have, rather than just barf out: I object, I object, Crucify, Crucify, Jew style, because you have no sensibility or intelligence to share.

But hey, a little hay will make your horse's ass feel really good too. I should say, your horse and your ass. Jesus chose a donkey for his means of conveyance, and He will ride your ass into eternity.

Street
0 Replies