Favorite "Guilty Pleasure" Programs

TerryDoolittle

Reply Sun 9 Mar, 2003 08:56 am
Booman--Of all the things my roommate took with him when he moved out, I think the Aladdin video is the one I miss most of all. <sniff>
0 Replies

TerryDoolittle

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2003 08:01 pm
So can we talk really bad movies now? I had the weekend off and ended up hanging out at home with various projects and the clicker.

Believe it or not, I saw Clueless for the first time. . . and I thoroughly enjoyed it. (Aw, c'mon, admit it was sweet!) But the best was my favorite Robert Urich movie: Ice Pirates! I must've seen that one at least 500 times. But the most intriguing of all was U-571. I thought I'd seen all of Bill Paxton's movies (including Weird Science) until I saw this one. Yup, Bill Paxton, Matthew McConaghey and (believe it or not) Jon Bon Jovi! LMAO......
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2003 08:40 pm
Yeah okay, I liked "Clueless", too. ...STOP BADGERING ME! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2003 09:17 pm
Hey, I liked all those movies!
Though I do have a group of friends that'll never forgive me for picking Ice Pirates to see at the theater! Laughing (Terry, Your favorite Robert Urich film,...was he in another???? Laughing )
0 Replies

TerryDoolittle

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 06:04 am
Well, I was counting that special 2-hour episode of Spenser for Hire. Smile

BTW, almost spit rice at the computer last night listening to the Canada song....has Gezzy heard it yet?
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 07:22 am
I'm not sure, I know it's a little mean,...but that's what makes it funny!
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 04:41 pm
Lately, I find myself being drawn into Mc Gyver. Sorta' like a grown-up, Mr. Wizard, with a plot.
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 04:47 pm
Oh, and "Fastlane is trying to get me in it's grips on me too. thank God for "Mr. Sterling", to help me fight it off. When's the next meeting of GP anonymous? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

TerryDoolittle

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2003 10:51 am
Booman--If you like McGyver, you'll like John Doe.

Oh, yeah, Fridays are all about FOX. <hanging head and wondering if she should switch to CNN>

So I was cable surfing a couple of weeks ago and found out that I now (miraculously?) have TLC. DAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNN Andrew the handyman on "While You Were Out" is a Hottie with a capital H!
0 Replies

TerryDoolittle

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 06:38 pm
I'm hoping this link will work. It's a game for the junk TV junkies in the room. Smile

http://tvguide.com/games/fotoflip/fotoflipV.asp
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2003 08:01 pm
Terry,
...I was thinking about watching "John Doe", now I see John Forsyth is on it. That cinches it. Tonites the night!.
0 Replies