Favorite "Guilty Pleasure" Programs

Rae

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 05:51 pm
I like being in the minority.....more elbow room!

Don't let anyone give you any crap, Heeven! I don't watch much anymore, but Dusty Rhodes and El Gran Apollo (sp?) were my heroes when I was a teen-ager. (I still have autographed pictures somewhere in this mess o'mine.)
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 08:56 am
[laughing] I actually went to a couple of wrestling matches and was surrounded by a bunch of nut-cases. Have to admit there are some freakos that go to these things! My bf refuses to go with me again! I did get to touch Cain once - nice! And I saw The Rock closeup at WWF New York.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 09:25 am
Hey Heeven, is The Rock as beautiful in person as on the screen?
(Have we had this conversation before?)
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 09:42 am
Yes he is and no we didn't. He is very handsome and charismatic which makes him one of the top wrestlers. I also find him very funny - can't beat a sexy man who makes you laugh!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 10:51 am
Actually Heeven, we have. On Abuzz awhile back. It was unanimous. We all agreed that The Rock is very easy on the eyes.
I never got into wrestling but when I was a kid, I loved Roller Derby. Joan "The Blond Amazon" Weston was my girl.
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2002 04:12 pm
Talk about funny! I saw the Rock on Saturday Night Live, and he could be a regular. I'm serious, I have seen lots of regulars over the years, that weren't as talented as he is. Laughing
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2002 04:20 pm
I know what you mean. His personality is awesome. I think he will go far beyond the wrestling ring.
0 Replies

shepaints

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 06:24 pm
I dont think I have missed more than 5 episodes of "Coronation Street" in ten years. When I go on a trip, I get the show taped., even when I have been away for as long as three months. I cannot live without it.

I like Survivor too, though it is not as much of an addiction as
C Street.
0 Replies

TerryDoolittle

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2003 06:22 pm
{{{{{{JEEEEERRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY!}}}}}}

Yeah, so I'm late to the party. Deal with it. I simply MUST throw in my two cents on this topic since I've recently become re-addicted to trash TV. It's like chocolate; I can't get enough.

I've missed fewer than ten episodes of Buffy since its premiere, but other than that, my addiction's been under control for years. Then, all of a sudden, Ozzy Osbourne is on every Tuesday night, The Real World goes to Vegas, and Batman and Catwoman have a kid! Star Search is back. . .I've begun dreaming that Rebecca Cole and Robert Verdi (Surprise by Design) show up to redecorate my living room. . .And Joe Millionaire (somebody PLEASE HELP ME!) chooses the sweet brunette over the gold digging blonde!

If step one is admitting I have a problem, then Houston, I have a problem.
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2003 08:36 pm
{{{{{{{TERRYDOO}}}}}}}}

Miss you lady!!!
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2003 09:30 pm
Would I be intruding if I said I missed Jerry, too?!

(((((JERRY)))))

(((((TERRY)))))

Ever-so-humble, Rae Embarrassed
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2003 10:03 pm
{{{{{RAE}}}}}}

Love ya!! Very Happy
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2003 10:10 pm
Mush......I'm complete mush.
0 Replies

couzz

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2003 11:24 am
I loved Bob Ross too. Now I enjoy watching his son paint.

I don't feel guilty watching this one--SpongeBob SquarePants. I am just sorry I have seen almost all the shows produced so now most are reruns for me. As SpongeBob would say "I'm ready...I'm ready...."
0 Replies

TerryDoolittle

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2003 01:43 pm
Back atcha' Rae. Smile

As far as guilty pleasures go: I recently dusted off the Dirty Dancing video, but on a day like today any bad 80s movie will do. (Man, I wish I had Sixteen Candles on video!)
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2003 05:29 pm
Hey TerryDo, good to see you here at A2k, welcome. I watched Dirty Dancing yesterday on TV, follwed by Foot Loose, and then Risky Business. Love Saturday TV. And every Saturday night I stay up really, really late to watch Dynasty re-runs. I never saw it when it was on regular TV and now I am addicted to it like many of my co-workers were then but I have no one to dicuss it with!
0 Replies

TerryDoolittle

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2003 06:04 pm
Hey Joanne!
I was a Falcon Crest girl myself. Smile It was on right after Remington Steele. RRRRRROOOOOOWWWWWWWRRRRR

Yesterday was a Cartoon Network day: Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, Justice League. . .Real highbrow entertainment.
0 Replies

babsatamelia

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2003 06:42 pm
This is so odd. My daughter told me that she was SO
embarrased to admit that she watched a really stupid
tv show - and I couldn't understand why, and still don't
really - if you enjoy something - go for it - but it turns
out that it is something called Joe Millionaire.... about
some guy who pretends to be a millionaire..... go
figure??
0 Replies

TerryDoolittle

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2003 10:35 pm
Hey now. . .There's nothing wrong with being a Joe Millionaire fan.

<hiding autographed picture of Evan Marriott>
0 Replies

TerryDoolittle

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2003 01:16 pm
Okay, so I came out of the closet. On Tuesday afternoon I admitted in front of the entire management team at work that I never miss "The Osbournes."
0 Replies