Coyotes Are Good (not)

cjhsa

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 11:12 am
cateyes221981 wrote:
You showed us that picture just because you knew it would upset any animal lovers

you really give all hunters a bad name, the way you gloat in any sort of animal cruelty

you make me sick

Its upsetting to think you had kids and passed on your inferior genes Crying or Very sad

I don't care what you think. You're inferior genes show up in technicolor.

Why click on the link? Why not change the channel? Why not stop dumping your silly emotions on those that don't share your sillyness?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 12:27 pm
Seriously, whose thread is this anyway? Well? I even labled the link as "Graphic". What more do you want?

I know your type. You go to a wildlife refuge (such as Don Edwards in the San Franciso Bay) and are shocked to find hunters and fisherman there. Well, guess what? Guess who PAID for those places? It certainly wasn't bird watchers. They were created in large part through the license fees and taxes paid by fisherman and - surprise - hunters!

All the "animal lovers" who donate to domestic terrorist groups like PETA and HSUS get exactly what they deserve (and should expect) from such lunatics. Lots of protests, red paint, election rigging, and frivolous lawsuits.

I've posted dozens of times about HSUS and who they really are. Just a synopsis - the call themselves the Humane Society but they are not. They are not affiliated at all with the HS shelters scattered across the country. Most shelters want nothing to do with them. HSUS does no hands on work with animals AT ALL. Wayne Pacelle is like the Jesse Jackson of animal rights. Shows up for photo ops. Gets his cause in the media. Lives off donations other people give him. And is one of the Hezbolla of food, a vegan.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 12:35 pm
this thread is in a public domain, cjhsa. it's not "yours", you only started it, nothing more.

you have both crossed the line over to personal insults, which is against the TOS...but...your choice.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 12:38 pm
It's mine in the sense of what one might expect to find in a thread titled "Coyotes are good. Not!".

Duh.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 12:41 pm
It's 'yours' in no sense. People are still entitled to opinions, whether you like them or not. As I said, cateyes also crossed the line, as did you. Neither of you had to.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 12:43 pm
Whatever. You fight your battles, I'll fight mine.
0 Replies

cateyes221981

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 03:39 pm
This is a Wilderness, Wildlife & Ecology forum not an animal CRUELTY forum so your thread is out of place here anway even if it is YOURS I dont care

YOu will never get respect from decent people as long as you keep up your "coyote cruelty bandwagon"

Most people who dont like them dont go around showing pictures to show the poor animal suffering at the hands of man

In a way you are worse than poachers and strike me as sadistic, why else would you show a picture like that?

Don't lie and say you wanted to show us the "dogs" there are a million other pictures you could of found of those dogs without bloody coyote screaming/fighting for its life

This has nothing to do with hunting or anything it just shows how much of a horrible monster you are, you take pleasure in the pain of another animal that you dont like

I have not met many people as horrible as you
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 08:19 pm
cateyes221981 wrote:

You and your poodle need to get out more.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 08:32 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
cateyes221981 wrote:

You and your poodle need to get out more.

Laughing

Or she could just look in the mirror. Her fiery attacks on other people border on the slanderous side. Which doesn't exactly make her a wonderful person, herself.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 08:36 pm
Gee, I step out for a walk....

It's V-day cj...

(and it's yer thread)

Show us yer soft side....

RH
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 08:43 pm
Quote:
Or she could just look in the mirror. Her fiery attacks on other people border on the slanderous side. Which doesn't exactly make her a wonderful person, herself.

Awesome, especially on a Shiksa thread.
0 Replies

cateyes221981

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 08:59 pm
Oh please I am as harmless as people can get! I just hate to see an animal suffer, regardless of what species it is...

I am shocked though, am I the only one who was horrified by that picture? Starting to feel that way... Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 09:02 pm
Sweetie, yer just gettin' ta know cj, the hard way...

(I tried ta warn ya)

Words are what this is all about...

RH
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 09:05 pm
cateyes, you are fully entitled to your opinion.

but you are not entitled to personal attacks and name-calling, no matter how much the posts shock and bewilder you. It's against the rules of this forum.

same for cjhsa, who has done it so many times i am often surprised that he has not been banned yet.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 09:05 pm
I never looked at his link because he did warn it was bad. You probably should have done the same?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 09:08 pm
it was a photo of two hounds snarling at a coyote...nothing that graphic. i was expecting blood galore.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 09:09 pm
JustBrooke wrote:
I never looked at his link because he did warn it was bad.

Ditto. I'm glad that he added a warning (even if it was somewhat misleading). He often doesn't.
0 Replies

cateyes221981

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 09:11 pm
Why should I? its a real pic, it actually happened, someone has to express how horrible/disgusting that pic is instead of just turning our backs and pretending its not there (which is what everyone else seemed to do), The world can be an ugly place I prefer to voice my opinion rather than pretend everything is wonderful

Plus I am sure CJ only posted it so people would express what they think of it Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 09:13 pm
Yeah, I agree. I did watch that one video where the poor coyote was wounded and the 2 guys were being mean to it. That was enough disturbance to last me awhile.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 09:14 pm
cateyes221981 wrote:

Plus I am sure CJ only posted it so people would express what they think of it Rolling Eyes

Which is exactly why I don't look.
0 Replies