edgarblythe

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2007 08:50 am
OmSigDAVID wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:
The toddler pulled the gun out of his mother's purse
and blew out the guts of his sister.

That proves that he shud have received
gun safety training SOONER.

Only space available: IN THE WOMB, FER CRIMINY'S SAKE!
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2007 08:54 am
snood wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Again. The crime does not befit the punishment. If your intention is to goad....you do a good job of it.

Well, he's already admitted to as much.

Exactly. That is what I was referring to. Smile
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2007 08:56 am
cjhsa wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Again. The crime does not befit the punishment. If your intention is to goad....you do a good job of it.

Sure it does. I don't see how you can say it doesn't. If there were no consequences people would just walk in and steal everything you own while you sat and watched them. The police could never keep up. Anyone in my house who wasn't invited in and won't leave when I tell them to is subject to my justice of choice.

Don't be a knucklehead. In most places, this is excessive punishment even for murder. By the way....punishment is determined by the courts after a trial... Not vigilante justice.

The consequences is a trial and punishment as determined by the courts. Not some idiot with a gun.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2007 08:59 am
cjhsa wrote:
Maybe where you live. I've asked you before to cross the border and learn more, but you won't.

We have castle doctrine here. It only makes sense - it is your basic god given right and duty to protect the lives of you and your family. Anything less is just stupid.

I have been to many parts of the U.S. on many occasions. I probably know more about your country than you do.

Unless you are referring more to a threat where you want to meet me where you could brandish your little gun.

Doctrine? Sounds almost religious. Razz
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2007 09:02 am
On my own private property there is no court, nor police, unless I summons them. In the time it takes for them to come, if they come at all, the bad guys can have their way. Are you really that retarded that you would just sit there and wait for justice to appear?

I guess that's why you're not an American. We value life, liberty, and property, not criminals. You come onto my property with intent to cause me or mine harm and you're gonna pay, maybe with your life. Just how it is.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2007 09:02 am
cjhsa wrote:
Edgar, they must not let you out in public in Texas. Laughing!!!

There are more Texans who think as I do than most non Texans would imagine. We are far from a majority, but don't misunderestimate our presence.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2007 09:06 am
edgarblythe wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

There are more Texans who think as I do than most non Texans would imagine. We are far from a majority, but don't misunderestimate our presence.

I don't underestimate your presence or your lack of firepower! Laughing
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2007 09:08 am
cjhsa wrote:
On my own private property there is no court, nor police, unless I summons them. In the time it takes for them to come, if they come at all, the bad guys can have their way. Are you really that retarded that you would just sit there and wait for justice to appear?

I guess that's why you're not an American. We value life, liberty, and property, not criminals. You come onto my property with intent to cause me or mine harm and you're gonna pay, maybe with your life. Just how it is.

Guess what. There is no court or police on anybody's property. You have to have the intelligence to call them when they are needed. You are afraid of the boogy man to excess. Justice does not appear...it is metered out in due course.

No...I am not an American by virtue of being born in Canada. That is how it works unless someone applies for citizenship.

Unless it is different in your state....it is you who would be dealt with by the justice system for murder after you do the deed to the "bad guys".

Get a grip.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2007 09:10 am
Intrepid wrote:
Unless it is different in your state....it is you who would be dealt with by the justice system for murder after you do the deed to the "bad guys".

In just about every state you can shoot a home invader. You also might want to Google "castle doctrine". We have it in MI. Only retarded states and countries disarm their law abiding citizens.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2007 09:12 am
You might also be interested in this map, which I've posted several times before, showing U.S. handgun conceal carry laws state by state.

http://www.moccw.org/map.html
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2007 09:16 am
cjhsa wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

I don't underestimate your presence or your lack of firepower! Laughing

You appear to assume I have never owned or felt compelled to use a gun. There is a difference between reasonable gun ownership and the idiocy I see in this thread.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2007 09:18 am
Define "reasonable gun ownership".

I bet it involves restricting the types of guns owned by law abiding citizens, based on what you think is "reasonable". Laughing
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2007 09:21 am
cjhsa wrote:
Define "reasonable gun ownership".

I bet it involves restricting the types of guns owned by law abiding citizens, based on what you think is "reasonable". Laughing

I bet it involves being a civilized member of the human race.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2007 09:29 am
So that would exclude everyone who doesn't believe they have every right to defend themselves including the use of firearms.

Those who deny life to law abiding citizens while protecting criminals cannot themselves be very civilized.

I will never understand how gun grabbers don't get the fact that criminals will just ignore any ban. In Canada, marijuana and cocaine are illegal, but they are still widely available through the criminal element of society, as are guns. The whole point of being a criminal is not respecting the law. How hard is that to understand?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2007 10:10 am
cjhsa wrote:
So that would exclude everyone who doesn't believe they have every right to defend themselves including the use of firearms.

Those who deny life to law abiding citizens while protecting criminals cannot themselves be very civilized.

I will never understand how gun grabbers don't get the fact that criminals will just ignore any ban. In Canada, marijuana and cocaine are illegal, but they are still widely available through the criminal element of society, as are guns. The whole point of being a criminal is not respecting the law. How hard is that to understand?

.....and speeders speed; and fishermen fish out of season; and jaywalkers cross on red lights or between intersections; and pickpockets pick; and fraud is rampant; and people drive without licences; and, and, and........

Whether someone respects the law or not is no reason to gun them down in cold blood.

Like Edgar said....civilized members of the human race. Are you familiar with that?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2007 11:01 am
Damn straight, I am one. And I reserve the right to defend myself against the uncivilized including blowing their brains across my front yard if they are robbing me and/or attempting to harm me and mine in any way.

Got it? Get er done.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2007 11:22 am
Are you a Democrat or a Republican? Here's a little test to help you decide:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a man with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you. You are carrying a Glock .40 cal, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?

Democrat's Answer

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor? Or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it? Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?

Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me? Should I call 9-1-1? Why is this street so deserted?

We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.

This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for few days and try to come to a consensus.

Republican's Answer

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Extra Credit: Southern Republican's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click.....(sounds of reloading).

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silvertips or Federal Hydra-Shoks?"
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2007 11:39 am
cjhsa wrote:
You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a man with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you. You are carrying a Glock .40 cal, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

They hate our freedom.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2007 11:39 am
cjhsa wrote:

We have to fight them there so we don't have to fight them here.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2007 11:40 am
cjhsa wrote:

If we leave now they will follow us home.
0 Replies