go ahead w/ marriage or not?

Rockhead

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2008 07:24 pm
PJ, I have been that big lug that accompanies the fearful damsel, or is nearby.

Find someone in authority, or larger, or meaner, that you trust to watch over you a bit, and take back control of your life.

No one should live in fear of saying that they are important and can think for themselves.

Best of Luck,

Rocky
0 Replies

purplejasmine

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2008 09:32 pm
im actually thinking i may have to get his mom involved in this.
i have never talked to her, but if nothing works then i guess i could call her up and tell her *my* side of story and hopefully she can convince him to leave me alone. i know he listens to her!

shewolfnm wrote:

He does NOT deserve an explination from you. So stop feeling like you owe him something.

where i come from, breakups are not negotiation but he thinks differently. he keeps on giving me conditions etc.

im so terrified of him. the thought of what he would do if i cut him out of my life just like that scares the hell outta me. simply put, thats why i still respond to him... or i have to.

the whole thing is pretty much like melodrama now... Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2008 09:21 am
Purplejasmine--

Melodrama can be fun to watch, but hell to live through.

Cut off communication. Period. Every time you respond to his Masterful Wiles, you keep his hope alive.

Cut him off--cleanly.
0 Replies