divorce rates so high... BECAUSE

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 09:19 pm
the divorce rates of Canada and the U.S.A. have been very high. I think i may have the answer to why they are so.

- women do not understand their roles as "women" anymore.

Women of course are allowed to work, but their main focus should be with the children, keeping the house clean, etc. Women run what goes on in the house, and the man is the one who should work the most.

overall it should be the final say of the husband not the wife in family decisions.

Enjoy this era while you can women.

Women are too confusing... i think ill just go gay.

DISCUSS
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,077 • Replies: 75
No top replies

Mame

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 10:03 pm
What planet are you from, Losting? How old are you?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 10:03 pm
Did you forget to add, "women just don't know how to keep their mouths shut and take their beatings"?
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 03:40 am
With this view, you don't have to worry about getting divorced.
You won't find a woman to marry in the first place!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 06:22 am
Yes, by all means, "go" gay.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 07:13 am
Laughing
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 07:17 am
Does part of "going gay" mean that you will start doing housework and taking care of your own kids?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 07:59 am
Um, eborwn... I don't think reproduction works that way.

I'm all for guys going gay. They'd be a lot easier to live with since we would then agree how to arrange the throw pillows.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 09:41 am
I would really like to say something here but my husband won't let me.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 09:47 am
I'm too busy seeing to my house work to think of anything intelligent to say. Besides, intelligent thoughts are for men.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 10:02 am
squinney wrote:
Um, eborwn... I don't think reproduction works that way.

Come on Squinney... I know lots of people who do housework AND reproduce just fine. Many people who do housework make very good parents.

I am not sure if I get the connection you are trying to make.

((actually doing housework seems to even increase my chances of reproducing))
0 Replies

jake123

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 10:09 am
Quote:
Women of course are allowed to work, but their main focus should be with the children, keeping the house clean, etc. Women run what goes on in the house, and the man is the one who should work the most.

That's a very interesting analysis, but this is exactly how my marriage has been for the past 10 years and we are likely to divorce soon. So, either my marriage is an anomaly by your theory, or it shoots it down pretty much.
0 Replies

jake123

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 10:11 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Did you forget to add, "women just don't know how to keep their mouths shut and take their beatings"?

I believe he did forget that as well as:

They need to be sent to the menstruation shed during their "unclean" period of the month.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 10:15 am
A week in the shed away from all the housework and babies sounds pretty nice, actually.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 10:21 am
FreeDuck wrote:
I'm too busy seeing to my house work to think of anything intelligent to say. Besides, intelligent thoughts are for men.

Here's a fifty honey... go to the mall and buy yourself something nice....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 10:22 am
jake123 wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

I believe he did forget that as well as:

They need to be sent to the menstruation shed during their "unclean" period of the month.

sounds like jake can't hang on the red flag days....
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 10:27 am
squinney wrote:
I'm all for guys going gay. They'd be a lot easier to live with since we would then agree how to arrange the throw pillows.

I thought I was the only one with that problem.

"No! They don't all get pushed onto one end of the couch in an orderly standing up way, like books on a shelf!

Plump them! Plump them dammit! Why do you think they call the THROW pillows?

God I so wish you were gay."

As an aside, I would like to mention there is a difference between "good gays" and "bad gays"....I have an example of each at this very moment in my conference room, along with 5 heteros, and 1 who hasn't made up her mind.

The good gay is sipping a chai latte right now, and attentively listening to the speaker, nodding his head in agreement at appropriate intervals. The bad gay is sitting in a sarcastic way and just being a complete poop head.

My advice, to anyone considering to "go gay" is to try to be a good gay, and not one that acts all snarky.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 10:36 am
This is a scam posting-- whoever posted it knew he'd/she'd get a predictable level of indignation.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 11:03 am
being pregnant makes doing the dishes hard
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 11:08 am
that's why God gave women smaller feet shewolf... to make it easier to get to the sink....
0 Replies