Today’'s breaking news stories…

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2011 08:57 am
@wandeljw,
Quite a sticky mess with maple syrup if you asked me, wandel.
wandeljw

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2011 09:41 am
@CalamityJane,
Really not much of a problem for those who prefer maple syrup.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2011 11:35 am
@wandeljw,
wandeljw wrote:

Posters in Canada recommend maple syrup as a substitute for whipped cream.

Shhhhhhhh, Wandel! Don't give Try any ideas. There are just certain things you don't use during food sex including sour cream, mayonnaise, and paper clips.
wandeljw

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2011 11:53 am
@JustBrooke,
Tryagain will appreciate that advice, especially since it came from you, Brooke. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2011 03:25 pm
@JustBrooke,
Unbelievable JustBrooke, I'll try your cooking any day. Wink
Izzie

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2011 03:42 pm
@Dutchy,
Voracious Appetite Down Under for a Bush Tucker Trial!

I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Outta Heeeeeeeeeeeere <a must watch>

It was the Butler - so said the Princess Wink

<feel good Friday> Razz

0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2011 04:46 pm
Well, gettin' A2K to substitute whipped cream for maple surple or sour cream, mayonnaise, and paper clips is like tryin' to poke a cat out from under the porch with a rope. Be afraid peoples, be very afraid. Pack the truck and head for the hills. Protect the family and hunker down.

Liberals’ save the gas, stay at home and wring your hands in remorse. The two studies on apologizing are "The Five Languages of Apology" by Gary Chapman and Jennifer Thomas, and "On Apology" by Aaron Lazare.

These studies indicate that effective apologies that express remorse typically include a detailed account of the offense; acknowledgment of the hurt or damage done; acceptance of the responsibility for, and ownership of, the act or omission; and an explanation that recognizes one's role.

As well, apologies usually include a statement or expression of regret, humility or remorse; a request for forgiveness; and an expression of a credible commitment to change or a promise that it will not happen again (unless accompanied by a photo in skimpy attire)!

I leave space below for your contrition…

Published on behalf of the Republican Redneck Cohort for the election of Dolly Patron 2012.
Izzie

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2011 05:47 pm
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:

I leave space below for your contrition…

XAU - solid gold - with your devilish features and status thumb up in the hitch-hikers guide to your galaxy - hitch up your britches T R Yagain - you're about to hail 3 Mary's - .... question is, can you get them out of the habit? Razz

Phil A Delphia - here you come! Smile

Dutchy

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2011 06:39 pm
@Izzie,
You blasphemous virgin nun izzie, only hope JGoldman10 doesn't read your post! Laughing
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2011 06:46 pm
Ze authors stress zat you need to learn ze "language" of ze person you are apologizing to. I rather hear the five languages of love....
Let's start Tryagain! Give us the first of five !
jespah

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 05:35 am
@CalamityJane,
Antartican, Pig Latin, click language, Klingon and Elvish?
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 09:41 am
@jespah,
Better wait for Casanovaish, jespah. Whereas he thought that a man who makes known his love by words alone is a fool.
Dutchy

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 03:53 am
@CalamityJane,
CJ you surprise me, I thought all women enjoy hearing loving words whispered in their ears before reaching for the stars......
jespah

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 05:16 am
@Dutchy,
Does CJ know if she's been impregnanted yet?
wandeljw

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 06:01 am
@jespah,
Even CJ responded to Gustav's accusation yesterday. Gustav's return after seven months took A2K by surprise.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 09:44 am
Following the date I last have seen gustav - 8 months - it could have happened guys: I was impregnated via post from the swamp.

Dutchy, it was Casanova's thought, not mine....I love to be persuaded with words, which brings us right back to gustav Wink
jespah

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 12:35 pm
@CalamityJane,
Gestation almost done and I have not yet purchased a baby gift! How many feet for the onesie?
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 12:47 pm
@jespah,
How about 10 feet for starters?
Izzie

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 02:05 am
@CalamityJane,
Impregnated with Quintuplets Very Happy You're a third of the way there CJ. Two more of that and we'll have the A2K Rugger 1st XV and get our very own "Try's", again Razz

What a Tiger - hole in one! New meaning to a Big Birther! Shocked

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/dr/pga/sites/default/files/imagecache/equipment-main-image/equipment/Callaway/Irons/big_bertha_gold_large.jpg

What a good sport! Wink

wandeljw

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 05:27 am
@Izzie,
Jane discussing "ten feet" does make it sound like quintuplets. Or....I could make a bad joke about Gus but I am afraid to do that.