Today’'s breaking news stories…

Tryagain

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2011 08:40 am
Jespah's dissertation of 2010 was greeted with incredulity by T.R.Yagain for its glaring omission to address the matter in hand, namely:

Australia's Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO) has started testing its wireless broadband technology, which uses existing TV antennas, at the first National Broadband Network roll-out site of Smithton in Tasmania.

The system, named Ngara , works by installing antennas on existing TV broadcasting towers that transmit wireless broadband to households through their existing TV antennas, although slightly modified as some components in existing antennas do not allow them to be used as transmitters.

It is hoped that this technology will help meet the unprecedented demand from the population to know whether Little K kept her panties on during her all over body massage.

Enquiring minds seek elucidation.
wandeljw

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2011 09:12 am
@Tryagain,
Knowledge is indeed being spread by new technology. Someday we may find out what Tryagain is doing during his long absences.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2011 03:08 pm
Love, panties and a year in review topic that has gone incomplete. So are the days of A2K.
Dutchy

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2011 03:14 pm
@jespah,
Mama mia, jespah's topics sounds intriguing, is she trying to emulate Tryagain in the writing department?
jespah

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2011 03:17 pm
@Dutchy,
Never duplicated, but often causing confusion.
CalamityJane

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2011 03:55 pm
@jespah,
Obviously, Tryagain had a free day of utter boredom when showing up here again. He's cheating on us, I feel it.....
Dutchy

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2011 02:37 am
@CalamityJane,
Please CJ your feeling is wrong on this occasion, I've known Tryagain for years, he is a most honourable man and would never cheat on the ladies around here!
jespah

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2011 04:43 am
@Dutchy,
Questions about TryAgain's reputation were met with skepticism by the esteemed Dutchy, but we ladies have a feeling.
CalamityJane

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2011 10:49 am
@jespah,
Right! Women in general are more intuitive and we know when something is up. Take that, Dutchy!! Very Happy
Dutchy

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2011 02:32 pm
@CalamityJane,
Saving Tryagain's impeccable reputation from loose gossip is my aim! Don't hide behind an intuitive feeling, produce the evidence. Smile
wandeljw

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2011 02:42 pm
@Dutchy,
Tryagain's legendary exploits are believable enough. Evidence would be needed only for an extradition request. What did you have in mind, Dutchy?
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2011 05:08 pm
Unbelievable as it seems is to be hoped that Duchy's support for the errant TR Yagain was not misplaced after it was alleged that he did not consider 'alleyway sex' to be cheating!

"Sure I got feelings, I always check to see if the dames got a pulse before the money shot."

Whereas TR Yagain replied.....Watfer you kick my dawg and call him, 'Fukc Off'.....

when his name is Rupert?

I suspect they were cat lovers, although irrefutable presumptions elude.
You may draw your own conclusions' because I constantly live in fear that the Rapture could occur anytime. Just the thought of my feet leaving the ground causes my head to spin, therefore I have a feeling that anyone who has the balls to answer this question is a lesbian, gay, or maybe both.

TAGS- File under: Mumbo Jumbo, Gibberish, Twaddle, Large Rack, Sweet Cheeks,
Izzie

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2011 04:46 pm
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:

I suspect they were cat lovers

Just the thought of my feet leaving the ground causes my head to spin

VERTIGGER

or go

Tiger!

Good Golly O'Malley Twisted Evil
http://www.cornel1801.com/disney/AristoCats/AristoCats_Thomas_O_Malley.jpg
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 02:46 pm
Without casting aspersions and partly as a result of unprotected sex ( yes Oolongteasup I'ma looking at you babe; congratulations on the happy event.) the A2K membership continues to grow expediently.

This got me to athinking...

Now that we know you have two children and at least one of them is a girl. Furthermore, assuming every birth has an equal chance of being male or female, and you supply no additional information about the children, what are the chances that both of her children are girls?

However, there is a flip side to all this...

Is a nine billion tonne A2K hamster too big?

Population growth beyond a certain point is the equivalent to a hamster that keeps growing beyond maturity, according to Professor Garry Egger, author of Planet Obesity: How we are eating ourselves and our planet to death.

TR Yagain an accepted bar-room authority, pontificator and Hydrochoerus hydrochaeris breeder pointed out that from birth to maturity a hamster doubles its weight each week...

If the hamster continued to double its weight each week, on its first birthday we would be facing a nine billion tonne hamster !!!

A2K stock is expected to rise on release of the findings.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 02:59 pm
Democrat congresswoman from AZ shot in the head.
BillW

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 03:07 pm
@cicerone imposter,

Quote:
Democrat congresswoman from AZ shot in the head.

Thread - http://able2know.org/topic/166305-1
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 09:30 pm
xellent, except here are our imaginary humorous news and they're in alphabetical order too. We want to escape reality a bit.....
Dutchy

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 09:37 pm
@CalamityJane,
You are absolutely correct CJ, (incidently are you ever wrong Smile ), we need to let our hair down around this place, the world is much to serious. Is Tryagain still your target?
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 10:05 pm
@Dutchy,
Zealously is the operative word here, Dutchy, when it comes to Tryagain and target.
jespah

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2011 06:30 am
@CalamityJane,
A nine ton(ne) hamster would need some serious pellets.

I ain't cleanin' that cage.
0 Replies