What's your humor style?

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 11:21 am
better to get burned then to not have tried, i always say.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 11:24 am
I'll stay away while you're cooking, then.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 11:25 am
i don't cook, i'm safe that way. it's for the benefit of the humanity.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 11:33 am
This was my result Laughing
http://www.okcupid.com/personality?type=RGLM&g=0&o=1
dafmaraka this test was more fun then the other one.

Edit: I am laughing because I am a fruit Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 11:44 am
I think I shall sue them.
I am so not a deliberate brutal sex master Evil or Very Mad I want to be a peach, too. I can be a peach. Five minutes at a time, but hey. It's the effort that counts.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 11:48 am
My score on The 3 Variable Funny Test:

/*tnote[Bypass]*/
the Idiot Savant
((38% dark, 65% spontaneous, 52% vulgar))

"your humor style:VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY ****'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

So TRUE !!!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 11:56 am
dagmaraka wrote:
I think I shall sue them.
I am so not a deliberate brutal sex master Evil or Very Mad I want to be a peach, too. I can be a peach. Five minutes at a time, but hey. It's the effort that counts.
Sorry about not spelling your name right. Well, apparently I wreck guys. Actually, it describes me pretty accurately Shocked

I guess I need to find this guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7xwuZl7Hv8
0 Replies

Quincy

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 12:28 pm
Quote:
Your Score: the Prankster(19% dark, 19% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Conan O'Brian - Ashton Kutcher

http://is1.okcupid.com/graphics/humortest/prankster.gif

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 1% on darkness

You scored higher than 1% on spontaneity

You scored higher than 9% on vulgarity

I definitely DO NOT see myself as a prankster, but I will say I like Conan, and I would agree with clean, complex, light.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 02:07 pm
61% dark, 26% spontaneous, 15% vulgar

Similar to many of you, I think.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 02:49 pm
Well first of all, I must be the dimmest one on the thread because I can't find the link to take the test. Could someone send me the link????? Please????
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 03:09 pm
uh oh

http://panther.is0.okcupid.com/graphics/persons/RBLMf.gif

The Sudden Departure
Random Brutal Love Master (RBLM)
The Sudden Departure

Sweet. Dear. Loving. At Gate 18. Final call. You are The Sudden Departure.

You've been in a lot of serious relationships. More than a few have ended ugly. Uglily. Whatever. Our guess is that you're a really fantastic girl who doesn't really know what she wants, and you've broken a few hearts as a result. You fall for people easily, and you enjoy the feeling of falling in love, but once you're there, either boredom or the old "grass is greener" syndrome sets in. The mind wanders, and with it goes the flesh. And then the toiletries.

We know you're not the classic "love 'em and leave 'em" type, at least not in a purely sexual sense. You have too many serious bonding tendencies for that. But even though you're theoretically looking to settle down, you don't settle long on one person. "Serial monogamist" is probably something you hear a lot. "Emotionally loose" is another way to put it. To the poor guys eating your dust and sniffing your panties, it doesn't really make much difference. Of course, it's not really your fault that people get hurt. You have every right to move on when you choose.

~~~

Always avoid: The Backrubber (DGSD), The Gentleman (DGLM)

Consider: The Vapor Trail (RBLM), someone just like you

~~~

Your exact female opposite:

The Intern
The Intern

Deliberate Gentle Sex Dreamer

~~~

Shocked
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 03:09 pm
somebody better stick around to let Set know
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 03:12 pm
Laughing welcome in the company of brutal masters. i'm relieved to know i'm not the only one.
0 Replies

caribou

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 03:31 pm
ugh.
I'm a ham
and a Sudden Departure.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 04:02 pm
Re: What's your humor style?
DrewDad wrote:
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

http://is1.okcupid.com/graphics/humortest/wit.gif

That was me too.

Funny thing is: I dont like Woody Allen, and I dont like The Office.

(Basically I dont like humor that makes my toes curl in embarassment, though I guess its subjective what does that..)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 04:06 pm
Chai wrote:
Big Surprise...

Your Score: the Ham(38% dark, 50% spontaneous, 31% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. [..] Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

Wow that is a surprise!

Well I for one am glad that on this forum you have a darker and sharper wit than that.. Smile
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 04:15 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
BUT, i took the next quiz - the online dating personna test and I am...

Shocked

The Stiletto
Deliberate Brutal Sex Master (DBSM) Edgy. Physical. Devastating.

Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 04:17 pm
I'm a Sonnet.

Hm.

I met my husband when I was 21, these tests always make me seem nicer than I am...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 04:28 pm
nimh wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:
BUT, i took the next quiz - the online dating personna test and I am...

Shocked

The Stiletto
Deliberate Brutal Sex Master (DBSM) Edgy. Physical. Devastating.

Laughing Laughing

HEY! come closer, let's see if you'll be laughing when i whack you with my stiletto!
Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 04:41 pm
By the way, the opening remark in the humour quiz made me grin

Quote:
Ever since my Would You Have Been a Nazi Test got mention in Newsweek and USA Today, I've been looking for new friends.

And this question in the dating test made me grin for a moment as well:

Quote:
Do you keep a to-do list? (tasks, not people)

This one too:

Quote:
Suppose your boyfriend/girlfriend is horribly burned in a car accident that was totally your fault. They are badly mutilated and *pissed off*. Is it time to say goodbye?

(I would always have answered that with "no", I mean in the past.. but not anymore. You get more realistic I guess.)
0 Replies