Legalization of Marijuana

kuvasz

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 12:57 pm
joefromchicago wrote:
kuvasz wrote:
Oh, good grief. What do you do, dress up in your Judge Dread pajamas at home and shout "I am the Law!"

I am perfectly happy to discuss this issue with anyone who demonstrates that he or she is prepared to discuss it in a rational and adult manner. That leaves you 0 for 2.

Apparently your definition of "perfectly happy" is not one in general usage, since what I presented were a series of multi-paragraph, rational remarks that undermined your ignorant posts. Yet you've supplied not a scintilla of evidence to counter them and choose instead to dwell on a throwaway line from a film where your idea of justice is presented in all its glory.

It sounds like you're just a bit too chicken and realize that you shot off your mouth, again. But, go ahead run away and hide if you can't defend yourself. Just please don't embarrass yourself further by using the lame excuse that you're are unable to defend your position because I hurt your feelings. That dog won't hunt.

If you write a check with your mouth you best be able to cover it with your ass.

Sly would.

http://www.cameron-stewart.com/images/dredd.jpg
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 01:04 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
No, what you've written is simply untrue. And it belies your inexperience with the subject for you to write such things.

The earlier article full of dead links is really nothing more then a propoganda piece cut and pasted from the DHS. There's no supporting evidence to back it up, and I showed already how the main crutch they rested some of their evidence on has turned out to be untrue in an earlier post.

You cannot go to a bar, get loaded, and drive home. You will probably hurt someone. What you have said is completely untrue.

I rarely drink alcohol at all these days - primarily because of the undesirable side effects, which marijuana does not produce.

Cycloptichorn

^ 5's Cycloptichorn Smile
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 03:56 pm
kuvasz wrote:
blah blah blah

I have no idea what I did to set you off, but I can only imagine that it must have been something pretty awesome to get so much sand up your vagina. You need to sit in the corner for a while until you learn how to play nice with the big kids.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 04:20 pm
joefromchicago wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
joefromchicago wrote:
I am always baffled by people who say that marijuana should be legalized because it's no worse than alcohol.

That's rather like saying that, since you already have diabetes, you won't mind having malaria too.

More along the lines of, "if one already eats bacon then why not have eggs, too?"

Only if you contend that bacon is bad for you and that eggs are equally as bad as bacon.

Precisely my point. There are products much better for me than bacon and eggs, yet we are not required to deal with the meatlegger when we want something tasty.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 06:17 pm
happycat wrote:
woiyo wrote:

When Montana outlawed marijuana in 1927.....

So, Montana agrees with me on one post, and then I find out that it's all her fault that it's outlawed in the first place???
Shocked

Laughing

Sorry about that! I don't know where my head was back in 1927 and I'm very ashamed Embarrassed

I am trying very hard to turn things around, though ;-)
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 07:48 pm
it's an herb for gods' sake why all the fussing? anyone with half brain knows that booze is far more destructive.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 08:01 pm
Ditto, Mikey ;-)
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 08:14 pm
mikey wrote:
it's an herb for gods' sake why all the fussing? anyone with half brain knows that booze is far more destructive.

booze-------------> liver cancer

pot----------------> lung cancer
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 08:22 pm
Poison they put in our food = All kinds of cancer!
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 08:27 pm
Evil doings! Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 08:28 pm
i have not the time nor desire to argue with the uninformed be it esp based on govt staitstics, personal opinions or otherwise.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 08:32 pm
Miller wrote:
Evil doings! Crying or Very sad

Yes, very evil! I, at least, like to decide what poisons I wish to put in my body ;-)
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 08:42 pm
What's the point of having POISONS, if we can't pick the one we want?

Pointless, I say. Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 08:44 pm
I couldn't agree more and your point is well taken.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 08:45 pm
I've never heard of a pointless poison , have you? Embarrassed
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 08:51 pm
ignorance is bliss i hear.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 09:04 pm
Montana wrote:
I couldn't agree more and your point is well taken.

Good point, my dear... Laughing
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 06:08 am
To me the bottom line with the "so-called" drug war, is the govt has no business regulating what I put in my body.....So long as it does interfere with the rights and safety of others.

If I want to smoke a joint in my home, it is not the Govts business. If I then drive a car and hurt someone, then the penalty must be severe.
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 07:31 am
Miller wrote:
mikey wrote:

booze-------------> liver cancer

pot----------------> lung cancer

One joint and you get lung cancer lickedy-split! It's THAT dangerous!
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 07:37 am
woiyo wrote:
To me the bottom line with the "so-called" drug war, is the govt has no business regulating what I put in my body.....So long as it does interfere with the rights and safety of others.

If I want to smoke a joint in my home, it is not the Govts business. If I then drive a car and hurt someone, then the penalty must be severe.

I completely agree with you. Government regulations on unhealthy substances is as logical as if the government were to order you to work out after eating at McDonalds.
0 Replies