When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

Blickers

Sat 25 Jun, 2016 07:06 pm
@momoends,
Quote momoends:
Quote:
If Bush hasn't... why would she?

Indeed, the very people pushing the hardest to have Hillary convicted for breaking rules on Email sending are the same people who were so gung ho about the falsehoods the Bush Administration gave out that led us into Iraq. This just goes to show the priorities these people have.
0 Replies

momoends

Sat 25 Jun, 2016 07:09 pm
@Builder,
You cant believe that!
Builder

Sat 25 Jun, 2016 07:13 pm
@momoends,
Quote:
You cant believe that!

It's all about truth, justice, and the American way!.

The three terms being mutually exclusive, of course.

I was under the impression that Bush2 was often told of things after they happened.
momoends

Sat 25 Jun, 2016 07:15 pm
@Builder,
We were all under that impression, overseas giant impression that one!
Builder

Sat 25 Jun, 2016 07:20 pm
@momoends,
From memory, he took more time off than any prez in history, but that's just as I remember it.
cicerone imposter

Sat 25 Jun, 2016 07:36 pm
@Builder,
No guessing necessary.
http://www.factcheck.org/2014/08/presidential-vacations/
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 26 Jun, 2016 06:45 pm
McAuliffe may have left dirty breadcrumbs for the FBI straight to Crooked Clinton Land.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/23/politics/terry-mcauliffe-fbi-doj-federal-investigation-campaign-contributions/index.html
0 Replies

revelette2

Sun 26 Jun, 2016 06:58 pm
Clinton Opens 12-Point Lead on Trump as Two-Thirds See Him as Biased

roger

Sun 26 Jun, 2016 07:06 pm
@revelette2,
Two thirds see him as biased. One third thinks that's a good thing.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 26 Jun, 2016 07:06 pm
@revelette2,
I think Trump cooked his own goose. His textbook bigotry will lead him nowhere. There will always be about 34% of Americans who support Trump; they are all of the same mindset.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sun 26 Jun, 2016 07:15 pm
I'm a long time admirer of JoefromChicago. Recently, I'm find him on the other side, re my views, so it goes, but I do get his takes, close to agreeing. They just aren't mine, now.
He is not at all stupid.

I do presume he won't alert the mods for my somehow invading his privacy by my standing up for him. (JFC, that is an in joke, if you follow all this folderol)

cicerone imposter

Sun 26 Jun, 2016 07:16 pm
@ossobuco,
I'm not an admirer of JoefromChicago; I consider him a friend.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 26 Jun, 2016 09:42 pm
John Ashe. Scheduled to talk in court about money for favors. Had inside information about an old Clinton bag man. Suddenly dead.

http://pagesix.com/2016/06/26/disgraced-ex-un-officials-death-conveniently-timed/
Lash

Sun 26 Jun, 2016 09:49 pm
@Lash,
Much more information.

https://www.sott.net/article/320874-Former-UNGA-pres-John-Ashe-dies-while-awaiting-trial-in-corruption-bribery-scandal

Seems his history and associations wrap him up quite tightly with the esteemed Democrat presidential candidate.

The dead guy who was to talk in court was negotiating a plea deal.
Blickers

Sun 26 Jun, 2016 09:53 pm
@Lash,
The dead guy was on trial along with a guy who was accused of illegally giving money to the 1992 Clinton campaign. You've GOT to be kidding.
Lash

Sun 26 Jun, 2016 10:13 pm
@Blickers,
Is that supposed to have some meaning? Crimes didn't happen in 1992? Crimes in 1992 don't count? Your point?
Lash

Sun 26 Jun, 2016 10:26 pm
@Lash,
Follow the money...and the bodies.

http://cosmoso.net/un-diplomat-john-ashe-dies-while-awaiting-trial-to-testify-against-clinton-foundation-donors/?r=cosmosopub22&utm_source=cosmosopub22
Blickers

Sun 26 Jun, 2016 11:33 pm
@Lash,
Quote Lash's "source":
Quote:
This event comes just two months after RT America ran a story outing Clinton Foundation donors who have shown up in the Panama Papers document leak:

OMG!! Your "source" uses RT, (Russia Today, the Kremlin's own house organ), as a source! Now I've seen everything.
Lash

Sun 26 Jun, 2016 11:37 pm
@Blickers,
You must be exhausted twisting so often to attempt to avoid answering to the myriad accusations of Clinton corruption.

You'll be hearing a lot more about it.

Get your big girl pants on.
Blickers

Mon 27 Jun, 2016 12:17 am
@Lash,
That whole thing with Ng and the guy who owned the Chinese restaurant across the street from the governor's office in Little Rock was exhausted 20 years ago. It was all over the papers every day, the talk radio hosts were screaming on and on and on about every day, and it was put to rest. Now you are bringing it up again.

And to make matters even worse, your "source" considers RT, the official government owned propaganda outlet for the Kremlin, as a source for their report. Which means that website is probably also owned by Russia. You do realize Russia has a whole troll operation going 24 hours a day, right? And here you are referring to sources that actually use Russian propaganda in their article as a source.

What a crappy presentation.