A girl starts to look at me after I started to look at her a couple of times and got caught.

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2015 01:58 pm
Is she now starting to acknowledge me and checking me out or is she just looking at me to see if I am looking at her or not? She didn't look at me before and started to look at me after she caught me looking at her a couple of times. I have also caught her staring at me a couple of times after I got caught.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 682 • Replies: 6

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2015 02:02 pm
@Cookiedough123,
Erm...I think you want the Telepathy Forum.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2015 02:12 pm
@Cookiedough123,
What is this grammar school? Get some gumption up and go chat with her.
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2015 02:20 pm
@Ragman,
It's the new form of birth control, raggers.

Loads of 'em just wandering aimlessly, all wondering what the hell to do next.
Ragman

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2015 02:23 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Hell, when I was a young lad I certainly wasn't that friggin'advanced, but I knew enough to walk over and chat so that I wouldn't freak the girl out.
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2015 02:26 pm
@Ragman,
I used to hide in the bushes until it was dark, then howl like a wolf outside her bedroom window.

Never worked, but it was a good way to get fresh air and exercise.
0 Replies

MoonFlower

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 09:19 am
@Cookiedough123,
I've been in the exact same situation. There was a boy I thought was really cute, so I would stare at him occasionally and watch his mannerisms. As far as I know, I was never caught, but a week down the road, I looked over in his general direction to see the time (the clock was above him) and caught him staring at me. Our eyes locked in a mutual glance and then we both looked away. One day, I mustered the courage to talk to him. I didn't reveal my crush, but asked him to join me in a sport activity. Before this, we had had no previous contact or words exchanged. We are now together. With your case, I feel it is quite similar. Find some courage to talk to her and ask her to participate in something with you. Don't reveal any romantic intentions right away. Eventually, when you feel the time is right, tell her. I hope I helped to some degree.
0 Replies