Want to make a family full

Richard42

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 01:06 am
@AdamL,
Don't you wanna say, that you both don't work and can devote all the time to your child? But bringing up a child requires not only time, but money. A lot of money
AdamL

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 12:58 am
@Richard42,
I understand it. We are working now, but we can find a compromise. For example, work at home. Or find new jobs with flexible schedule
0 Replies

Bubble-Bl

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 07:16 am
moment with work is important and it is better when both parents work. Work it is money, insurance... and money mean products, clothes, car, house, school, college, meds and so on. And in case when some of you will be fired or somehow loose work the other one will be able to earn money at least for the most important things while the other one will search for the new job.
Richard42

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 12:51 am
@Bubble-Bl,
But children need attention no less (even more) than clothes, food and education. And if you work, you cannot devote time to your children. It is hard to find balance between these 2 aspects
0 Replies

AdamL

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 01:12 am
@Bubble-Bl,
it is important to give your child everything he\she needs, but when a child is brought up by strangers and doesn't see his\her parents, it is not a variant. For both
Richard42

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 12:48 am
@AdamL,
Of course, a child must see his parents. Every day. A child must know, that for parents he\she is the most important. But I see nothing bad in asking some people to help with bringing up children
AdamL

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 12:54 am
@Richard42,
What does it mean "some people"? What people can bring up your child better than you?
0 Replies

Bubble-Bl

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 08:12 am
majority of working parents live like that. During the day they are at work (while children are in kindergarten or with nanny or with grandparents) and in the evening they spend time together. Plus weekend you can spend with your child. see nothing bad when both parents work.
AdamL

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2015 12:54 am
@Bubble-Bl,
When a child goes to the kindergarten, there will be no problem at all. But wile a child is small, he\she needs parents' attention 24\7
0 Replies

Richard42

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 12:58 am
@Bubble-Bl,
Yes, you are right. Asking a nanny or grandparents for help doesn't mean, that I'm not responsible for my child. I will devote him\her every free minute!
AdamL

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2015 01:20 am
@Richard42,
But the main word is "free". How many free minutes will you have if you work? Only nights when a child is already asleep
Richard42

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2015 01:41 am
@AdamL,
I will lose nothing, because newborn kids are asleep almost the whole day. And by the way, a newborn doesn't always understand whether daddy is here or not. But even the smallest child understands whether there is something to eat, something to wear and something to play with
AdamL

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 01:28 am
@Richard42,
I cannot agree with you. because I don't think that a child needs clothes and toys more than love and attention.
0 Replies

Bubble-Bl

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 08:36 am
child need everything love and toys. Newborn child have no idea what is more important, daddy or toy car that is why there is no reason for quarrel. Parents all over the world have children and work. At first you need to have child and than you will see what to do further.
AdamL

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2015 12:47 am
@Bubble-Bl,
Nobody quarrels. Of course, a child needs both love and material things. Of course, there are many working parents. But it is very difficult to find a balance between work and parenting.
0 Replies

Bubble-Bl

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2015 06:22 am
maybe it is not so hard as you think... maybe it is easier, people always imagine worst and hardest things. Try and you will know.
AdamL

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2015 01:16 am
@Bubble-Bl,
Maybe you are right. People always try to be ready for the worst, but it doesn't mean that it will probably happen. Millions of people nowadays balance between work and family. And they do it successfully.
0 Replies

Richard42

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2015 01:18 am
@Bubble-Bl,
You are right, a newborn baby usually doesn't understand what material and spiritual values mean, but a baby always understands whether he\she feels good or not. And the main duty of every parent is to make his child feel good.
0 Replies

Richard42

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2015 01:16 am
@Bubble-Bl,
Everybody should understand, that it is never easy to bring up a child, specially if you are combining it with work. But everything is individual, and what is impossibly hard for one person, can be easily done by another.
AdamL

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2015 01:17 am
@Richard42,
If your work doesn't allow you to spend enough time with your child, you can look fore another work. I doesn't mean that you have to change your workplace immediately, just search some information.