Bf came out that he's having lesbian fantasies about me but he's the girl.

Thu 27 Jan, 2022 06:50 pm
My bf is very manly, but here recently he's shared a few dirtier things about him that I've had no idea about for the couple years we've been dating. A few weeks ago he came out to me that he has a panty fetish(no issues) then it became he really does wear them(okay still no issues, they are pretty soft lol). I have sice found a couple hidden items (cut off shorts a tank top and a definitely used dildo) and I'm now confused since He told me a couple nights ago he has had lesbian fantasies about me but he's the girl. I don't know how to understand this. Does he want to be a woman? I'm okay with what I know, I love this man no matter what at this point, but idk what I can take from the he's the other woman fantasy idea either. He's very sensitive with anything to do with this topic, so asking is kinda out of the question. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who's ever known and I don't want to make him uncomfortable trying to figure it out, especially if he hasn't himself already.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,471 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed
No top replies

engineer

Fri 28 Jan, 2022 07:52 am
@Nhelp20219,
There is a big difference between having a kink or fantasy and being transgender. Of course it is hard to say with the little you've given us, but it sounds like more of a kink/fantasy.
Nhelp20219

Fri 28 Jan, 2022 08:28 am
@engineer,
What else would help?
engineer

Fri 28 Jan, 2022 09:06 am
@Nhelp20219,
Talk to your guy. Does he want to dress up and have you dominate him? That doesn't sound so weird, that's a kink. Does he dream of dressing up in women's clothes and going out? That's a different kink, not so weird. Does he want to be a woman? Just ask him directly.
Nhelp20219

Fri 28 Jan, 2022 11:24 am
@engineer,
He doesn't openly talk to me about this. It's taken 2 years of living together to get him just to come out with this much. He obviously wants to dress up female, I've found his female clothes hidden with a used dildo. He gets defensive when I bring up anything close to the topic. He does get into me dominating him but he doesn't take that for long before he stops it. He has told me that he's taken it anal before but only by him (which he said a finger but I've found the toy) and that it's like a planned thing bc he doesn't eat for like 3 days before and etc. That's alot of prep work for nothing in my eyes so he's done more and idk how to fully understand what he wants me to do in this if he can't open up, so I'm trying to find ways to get him comfortable without just flat out saying it. But his statement of being the other girl in a lesbian fantasy kinda confuses me.
engineer

Fri 28 Jan, 2022 02:13 pm
@Nhelp20219,
The first thing you need to discuss with him is the cleaning of toys.
Nhelp20219

Fri 28 Jan, 2022 02:48 pm
@engineer,
He isn't aware that I know about it or I would have already lol. I happened to come across it while deep cleaning in a back space of a bottom cabinet. So it was definitely not meant to be found.
0 Replies

Nhelp20219

Fri 28 Jan, 2022 02:53 pm
@engineer,
I have a cleaning box just for those kinds of toys so I think I'm just going to leave it out on "accident" for him and see if he takes the hint. My main issue is how does a man view himself as a woman during sex. Lesbians don't have penises... Would he tuck it and wear something? Just pretend its a strap on? I've known a few ppl mainly men who enjoyed pegging or something of that nature but I've never dated or actually done anything with a male like this to understand.
0 Replies