i think im a lesbian but i dont know

Tue 25 May, 2021 10:58 am
I've always been into girls since i was younger i know ive always been attracted to them but ive also been attracted to men but now that i think about it i think i might just be into girls.
ive grown up going to a very christian school and have a very christian family but they arent pregudice, ive always grown up with the idea of relationships being men and women. ive mainly had bofriends before but i realised that i didnt actual want to do anything with them only kiss. when i came out to my mum she said it was a phase and said i wasnt which hurt but i dont think she meant to be mean but my dad has aways had dodgy views and makes homophobic jokes which really hit hard when i realised what that really meant when i grew up.
im confused if that ive subconciouly wired my brain to think that i need to have a boyfriend and thats why ive only seen them as dateable and focused on them the most when the more i think about it the more it makes sense that im a lesbian, like when i think about being with a boy intimately it can make me tense up and i dont think it would be good. but im also scared that im not as i think i would have known from a younger age.
i think i need to sort of unwire my brain and re wire it if that makes sense and i think i play apart it in as well as i feel like ive not fully accepted myself as gay.
i would really like some advice from people how have gone through similar things becayuse it would mean a lot to me and would get a better perspective Smile also sorry for my awful grammar im writting this in a rush as ive got some work to do for college

jespah

Tue 25 May, 2021 03:59 pm
@fizzywater,
I haven't been through this.

But I can tell you that you don't need to label yourself. Most people are on some sort of spectrum. Hence having attractions that seem to be all over the map is pretty much the definition of normal.

So … meet people. Date them if you want to. Don't if you don't want to. Whatever their wedding tackle is. And see how you feel. You've got your whole life to choose.
HORNYMIA

Sat 29 May, 2021 06:24 pm
@jespah,
I can totally relate. I also come from a religious family. My father is an evangelical pastor. And lately I have felt attraction towards girls. I am thinking of breaking up with my boyfriend. I told my mother and she went nuts
0 Replies