Want to make a family full

Richard42

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2014 12:57 am
@Bubble-Bl,
I think, I'm ready. Despite it is hard, I have a dream and nothing can stop me!
AdamL

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2014 01:27 am
@Richard42,
Right mood! I'd wish to be so confident. How is your partner? Did you tell him about your decision to go through surrogacy in a clinic? What was his reaction?
Richard42

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 01:14 am
@AdamL,
Well, he didn't know, that there are clinics, which provide surrogacy service for same gender couples. But when I told him that it's possible, he was sooo inspired! So, now we are searching a clinic together
AdamL

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 12:54 am
@Richard42,
So, as I understood, he likes this idea and he is ready to move further with you. It is really great! My congratulations! Don't forget to keep us posted about your process of searching a clinic
Richard42

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 12:55 am
@AdamL,
Yes, he is ready to go with me. He loves me, we are a family, can be any other way? We don't know exactly where to go, but we will probably go abroad
AdamL

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 12:44 am
@Richard42,
Abroad? But why? Aren't there any reproductive clinics in your own country?
Richard42

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 12:48 am
@AdamL,
of course, there are such clinics. A lot of them. But they are too expensive. I just don't have so much money
AdamL

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2015 12:49 am
@Richard42,
If you are not stable financially, you shouldn't think about children at all. Every method of becoming a parent is not so cheap as we want it to be. And then, when you finally become a parent, a child will require money. A lot of money
Richard42

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 01:00 am
@AdamL,
I cannot say, that I'm not stable financially. I work, my partner works too. And we can give our child everything he\she will need. But still, we don't have SO much money to go through surrogacy in our country
Bubble-Bl

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 07:21 am
Glad for both of you and wish you a good luck in searching of a right place. is price the only one point according to which you are searching for clinic?
John1673

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 08:28 am
@Richard42,
Are there any variants already of the clinics? What are the criteria for you to choose the clinic?
Richard42

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 12:35 am
@John1673,
There are so many clinics, it is hard to choose. I think, that the most important criterias are legal aspects and success rates
Richard42

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 12:42 am
@Bubble-Bl,
Thank you for wishing good luck. Price is not the only factor, of course, but it is still important, it must be acceptable. I don't expect doing all the procedures for free, but I just cannot allow myself to do them in my country
0 Replies

AdamL

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 12:42 am
@Richard42,
I agree, that legal asperts are very imortant. It is a very serious deal and no 100% guarantees can be given. So, one must be sure at least in something
0 Replies

Bubble-Bl

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 07:43 am
who takes decision in your couple? Whose word is the last one? your or yours partner?
Richard42

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2015 12:56 am
@Bubble-Bl,
In my family I am the one who makes decisions. Of course, the decision is common and both opinions are counted. But hesitating is a part of my partner's character, and for him it is always hard to decide something
0 Replies

AdamL

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2015 12:51 am
@Bubble-Bl,
And in my case my partner's word is the last one. It is not because of my weakness or some hesitating. I'm just sure in him and I can always rely on him.
0 Replies

Bubble-Bl

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2015 06:57 am
I don't know how it is right to act. Think everything depends on person. If it is ok to be in such position then ok. Did you divide already your duties concerning the child?
Richard42

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2015 12:55 am
@Bubble-Bl,
not exactly. But now we are thinking, who will leave his work to stay with a child, and who will earn money for the family. But still, that fact, that one of us will work, doesn't mean that the other one will care about a child by himself. We both will do our best.
0 Replies

AdamL

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2015 12:31 am
@Bubble-Bl,
It is not so easy to divide duties. I cannot even imagine how it will be. We'll sit on a kitchen and one of us will say "Let's do it this way: I feed him, and you walk with him. I get up if he cries at night and you change pampers"...... Sounds stupid. I think, we will do everything together, with no division.