Fergusonj shooting, autopsy in, all shots from front

coldjoint

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2014 02:51 pm
@Chacha66,
Quote:
I think the witnesses to the murder and the police in question should take a polygraph test

I don't. The witnesses and the police involved have been thoroughly investigated. It is like saying our justice system is incapable of getting to the truth. And will the liars be punished?

Government has no right inside peoples heads. They need to rely on evidence and facts.

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2014 03:29 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

My DNA proves my humanity, Frank.
U r not going to get away with re-defining humanity.

Wilson killed evil, in self defense. That was a GOOD thing to do. That was a human thing to do.

EVERY human shoud act that way. Keep it simple.

Ask if the cops consider it their mission to be teachers, or just to enforce the law.

I'm not trying to define it away, David. I like you...despite the lack of humanity in many of your posts where guns are concerned.

Anyway...have a good Thanksgiving. I remember well the way you attacked that turkey leg at the 2nd Av Deli. By the way, Tsarstepan was there also that day. Not sure if you realized that.

Thank u. I hope u had a happy Thanksgiving.
I was very sick this week; stomach ache, especially on Tuesday.
I almost went back to the hospital.
Its not so bad now, but interferes with my memory.
I make a lot of mistakes in posting. Low energy.
Yes, I met Tsarstepan. We went to some Italian
restaurants for dinner a few times; fine fellow.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2014 11:32 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
St. Louis (CNN) -- A woman appears to have accidentally fatally shot herself in the head with a gun bought to prepare for possible Ferguson-related unrest, according to sources briefed on the police investigation.

I hope someone nominates her for a Darwin Award.
0 Replies