Donald Trumps October Surprise

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2012 10:24 am
@parados,
parados wrote:
Now David, since Romney clearly has an offer [????] for his tax returns,
don't you think there must be something really scary in them?
Or does your partisan BS blind you and prevent your from applying the same standard to everyone?
He has not been offered ANYTHING, so far as I can see.

I suspect that u were hoping that I 'd be lazy enuf
to fail to check your link and so I 'd not know
that it was only begging for pledges!
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2012 10:30 am
@OmSigDAVID,
So your only argument is that you don't see evidence that the money will be forthcoming?

And yet the same argument has been made about Trump. And still you want to play your silly games that they are somehow different?

Crowdsourcing has been shown to work very well. The money will show up if Romney is willing to release his tax returns.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 05:58 pm
This moron Trump is a true Republican. A loudmouth buffoon who loves money above all else and will manipulate gullible people into thinking he has something useful to say.

Donald Trump's Back, And Hiring Staffers For A Possible 2016 Run

Quote:
Real estate mogul, and almost-kind-of 2012 presidential candidate, Donald Trump is, once again, signaling that he might really run for president in the upcoming 2016 election.

This time around, Trump is making a number of political hires and is refusing to say whether he will do another season of Celebrity Apprentice, according to The Washington Post.

"NBC has said they want to renew," Trump told the Post. "But I can't do it right now because I may be doing something else."

According to the Post, Trump has hired a few consultants who will likely move over to a new political group in the next few weeks, and would serve on a presidential campaign if Trump decided to run.

New Hampshire-based Corey R. Lewandowski, previously of Americans for Prosperity, has been hired as Trump's senior political adviser and potential campaign manager. Alan Cobb, a political adviser at Koch Industries, will oversee campaign recruitment. Recently, Breitbart reported Rick Santorum adviser Chuck Laudner will run Trump's potential campaign in Iowa.

Finally, the Post reported that Trump had hired Ed McMullen, who worked on Sen. John McCain's (R-AZ), presidential campaigns in South Carolina, and Sam Nunberg, an associate of New York opposition researcher Roger Stone.

Trump strongly floated running for president in the 2012 before opting against it. He was also one of the loudest voices pushing the debunked view that President Barack Obama was not born in the U.S. and had a fake birth certificate.

http://a1.img.talkingpointsmemo.com/image/upload/c_fill,fl_keep_iptc,g_faces,h_365,w_652/t5knummdj7ynicbglygq.jpg
ossobuco

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 06:07 pm
@jcboy,
Enter the clowns..
jcboy

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 06:20 pm
@ossobuco,
Yep, if this clown runs it will be another 2012 freak show all over again Cool
farmerman

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2015 05:10 am
@jcboy,
Hes the Eric Cartman of the GOP> Hes become such a cartoon character that he needs a theme song like Looney Tunes.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 06:33 pm
So apparently being a loudmouthed bigoted racist asshole (even if it's just fake bluster for publicity) is NOT good for business. NBC is cutting ties with Donald Trump but still gets to air Celebrity Apprentice because he's not involved with the show during his presidential campaign. Cool
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 01:09 am
@jcboy,
"I cant work with him because I dont like his opinions"is sadly very common.

"He should keep his mouth shut because I dont like his opinions" is also sadly very common.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 06:47 pm
Trump touts his god-like business skills as a qualification for president. His skills have only benefitted him and his ego. He'll never ever be president but people should also realize that having a cutthroat business asshole as president is a terrible idea. Cut the deficit by defaulting and laying off all government employees and never pay your debts. Sounds like the perfect Republican president. Cool
RABEL222

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 12:18 am
@jcboy,
Check out the Illinois governor. Another big business asshole who has shut down Illinois government because the legislature wont do exactly as their told.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 12:28 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Check out the Illinois governor. Another big business asshole who has shut down Illinois government because the legislature wont do exactly as their told.
Oh please....I am from Illinois. The political system of that state is the dictionary definition of SNAFU.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 10:55 pm
@hawkeye10,
So am I and the Illinois governor is the poster boy of CEO's. Do just as I tell you or I will shut down my business and fire the whole bunch of you. Only what he is shutting down is government.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 10:59 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

So am I and the Illinois governor is the poster boy of CEO's. Do just as I tell you or I will shut down my business and fire the whole bunch of you. Only what he is shutting down is government.

Sure, but we can probably count the number of competent and not corrupt major Illinois politicians in the last ten years on two hands. Ya gotta be realistic, and take people in context of their peers.

Sometimes I get the feeling that you are very young. Are you?
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 11:45 pm
@hawkeye10,
BTW i am seriously disturbed by the number of people who claim that they can not participate with Donald Trump in the economic system because they dont approve of his politics. We used to be more tolerant. We used to be able to work with and socialize with people who had different thoughts running around their heads than we have. We used to be better.
roger

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 11:50 pm
@hawkeye10,
What could be more important than a man's politics - if he's running for office? Maybe no big deal in a businessman, but as a presidential candidate it seems his politics might be worth an occasional mention.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2015 02:04 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Trump touts his god-like business skills as a qualification for president. His skills have only benefitted him and his ego. He'll never ever be president but people should also realize that having a cutthroat business asshole as president is a terrible idea. Cut the deficit by defaulting and laying off all government employees and never pay your debts. Sounds like the perfect Republican president. Cool

BTW: How many times did Donald Trump declare bankruptcy in the past?

This article says four times. How in the frackking hell can he possibly be considered a qualified business leader let alone someone who can lead a $trillion country? #rhetoricalquestion
roger

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2015 03:26 pm
@tsarstepan,
Who knows? (rhetorical question). Maybe somebody that can slough off his legitimate debts is just what the country needs. Too bad a Greek born banker isn't eligible.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2015 12:48 am
http://www.truth-out.org/media/k2/items/cache/dfc56dc0bb09f6dae1cfd486d5348828_L.jpg
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2015 04:00 pm
If Trump's candidacy is all a ruse to make "the Republican Party" look dumb, it's failing. Other candidates clearly hate him. However, he's leading in polls so it's Republican voters who look dumb enough to prefer a phony loudmouth buffoon. Was that in question? Cool
0 Replies