Female Masturbation

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 10:43 pm
I have a serious concern in regards to female masturbation. I am a young married woman (I am in my early 20’s). I am a Christian, a new mom and, at the risk of being egotistical, fairly attractive. My husband has recently, within the past year (about the time our daughter was born) become very distant to my needs, both physical and emotional.
I have a high sex drive and I am most often left unsatisfied after sex and find myself masturbating frequently. Occasionally using toys and videos. My main question is, is it wrong for me to be doing this? Also, should I be concerned with my relationship with my husband? We have been together for a very long time and have always been very close.
Thank you for your honest input.

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 10:58 pm
@Steelers Sweetheart,
I think it is good you sex yourself and leave others alone.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 11:04 pm
@Steelers Sweetheart,
I don't mean to offend, but your explanation here is full of holes, sort of like a construct. Do you write this kind of thing for a living?
fresco

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 11:06 pm
@ossobuco,
Holes certainly tend to pose a problem for the holy !
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 11:09 pm
@Steelers Sweetheart,
Nothing wrong with masturbation, unless (like anything) it becomes obsessive, and that's a psychological rather than moral issue.

I would think you should be concerned about your relationship with your husband. I wouldn't push the panic button, but I would talk to him about your sense of his being distant.

ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 11:18 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
So, like, you believe this?
Finn, babe, you are smarter.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 11:22 pm
@ossobuco,
I've never seen this poster before. Does she have a record?

I'm missing the tell tale signs that this is a fraud.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 11:24 pm
I wish I'd learned about masturbation, which I'd heard of but not tried, earlier.
Cripes, that would have saved me a lot of aggravation.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 11:27 pm
@ossobuco,
Someone had to teach you about masturbation?

I thought all kids found it on their own.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 11:29 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Me either. I take it all as online fug. Not a chance of being real.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 11:29 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Not for this thread.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 11:37 pm
@ossobuco,
That exchange is a tad tricky - follow the small letters at the top of posts to get what the answers are to.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 11:47 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
I think it is good you sex yourself and leave others alone.

Are you implying that others want to be left alone? I would think others might want to help with this problem.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 11:48 pm
@maxdancona,
Are you suggesting a threesome?
maxdancona

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 11:53 pm
@edgarblythe,
Nope. I was suggesting a twosome (as an alternative to masturbation). But please don't take it personally Edgar.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 11:55 pm
@maxdancona,
Whew -
Thanks.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 11:59 pm
@edgarblythe,
Well, I think we dispatched this one.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2011 12:08 am
@ossobuco,
Good job, folks.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2011 02:10 pm
@ossobuco,
Dang, I wanted to tell her that she must have known how "intimate" he was before she married him given she has a high sex drive, with or without sex, like foreplay, and therefore should not have gotten married....I mean she's hiding the foreplay from him, so that means she never had that with him either:)
ossobuco

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2011 02:25 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
True.

I admit I could have been wrong on my instinct re the poster. Or quite right.

Still, my thoughts are similar, either way. Nothing wrong with masturbation, and talk honestly, which may end up with one of you walking, which might not be a bad thing. Living a marriage without talking is a tightwire that will break.

I have been both christian and non christian, and I think communication is important, also for either.