Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

glitterbag

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2012 05:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Not bald but then again, he is over 2 thousand years old. Probably looks like Mel Brooks (anybody remember his 2 thousand year old man bit?)(Carl Reiner and Mel Brooks were great. There probably is some tape on Youtube on the old comedy routine.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2012 05:21 pm
@glitterbag,
My two thousand year old favorites were George Burns, Groucho Marx, George Carlin, and a few others.
farmerman

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2012 05:28 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
What a ridiculous argument indeed! So then tens of thousands experiences are bullshit, because farmerman hasn't seen them?
I dont believe its been "TENS OF THOUSANDS" your efforts of underpinning an argument with dubious superlatives seems to be a standard tool of yours. But, for the sake of argument, lets say its been "Tens of thousands" abductees, lets say 35678 since Roswell began the "Abduction rush", that would be almost 600 a year for the last 64 years, an NO EVIDENCE ANYWHERE? Just tv tales and National Enquirer Stories and Sci fy articles. AND YOU WANT TO BE BELIEVED AS A LOVER OF TRUTH AND A PARAGON OF FACT???

Quote:
Have you ever seen with your eyes the sun coming up in Australia, while you are in America?? Do you believe the sun does not come up??

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile You really dont ahve this "Evidence thing" in your bag of debate tricks do you?? We dont "believe " the sun comes up WE instead KNOW how th earth rotates on its axis and circumnavigates the sun, giving us seasons and sunrises and sunsets. Belief has nothing to do with it.

Quote:
Have you ever actually seen George Washington with your own two eye balls? Why would you "trust books" on the fact he was real? Why do you NOT hold the same values with other books??
. NO I havent, but Ive seen unquestionable EVIDENCE--- His existence is unquestionable. George even had his protrait painted by Gilbert STuart and a bigass statue of him by Jeanne Antoine Houdon that stands on the State Capitol at Richmond. We also have DNA of George through his hair and compared to some of his descendants like the Washingytons and Lees. His handwriting is on display in the SMithsonian , the NAtional Archives , and at Valley Forge, and weve got many portraits and figure studies by Sully, Peale, and Leutze. The guy looked remarkeably alike(well these were all life studies). Theres way more evidence to support the existence of Wasjhington than there is for the existence of Jesus. ALiens, no, Im sorry, the burden of proof aint on me dude.

Quote:
why would these people invent such bullshit? who is orchestrating it all??
. You think Im talking some kind of conspiracy? Nonono. Its quite the opposite. Heres a bunch of unrelated bullshit artists who all have one thing in common, they want their 15 minutes in the spotlight or maybe a meal ticket. There are lots of story tellers and there are those who are also great enablers for their own benefit. Journalists can be great enablers to the tales of abductees.
Its like those damn TV shows that look for ghosts or Bigfoot, theyve never ever come up with anything yet have they.

YOU are quite gullible, I believe that I am not.
Maybe thats why you consider Christian doctrine some kind of revealed truth.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2012 06:18 pm
@farmerman,
What can we expect from anyone who believes in any fictional books that can't be proven with any evidence? The only place Jesus is mentioned is in the bible. You would think that with all those miracles he performed, there would be independent written records of such events. There are many written records from 4,000 years ago, but the bible Jesus is somehow, by some miracle, missing.

Here's another one on Methusela.
Quote:
He was born about 3339 BC, lived for 969 years, and died about 2370 BC, the year in which the flood began. (Insight from the Scriptures Volume 2).

There's no evidence of any world flood; nowhere (in any of the sciences).
farmerman

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2012 09:16 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
There's no evidence of any world flood; nowhere (in any of the sciences).

I know. Ive been trying to tell gungasnake about that for years. He still starts with "After the Flood... (blah blah blah)".
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2012 10:55 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Voice you found love but in that, did you find drinking and smoking pot, just asking:)

I found LOVE broken, Neutral
This will be fixed. Smile
Finding out where GOD went was my DESTINY, Very Happy
Destinyz CHILD. Cool

Started my journey like the 60s,LSD, Cool
you will see it go up in SMOKE, the SMOKE of REALITY. Shocked
The ascension of their TORMENT through the endless NIGHT. Smile Twisted Evil Laughing

If Lisa is an old soul and you are found, through her, then how old are you? Not in human life, guestimated 55ish her, 37ish according to you, could it be that youth has struck you and you have found you in that youthfulness.

Lisa, an old soul?, Smile
Lisa is the SOUL of GOD. Very Happy
The HEART and MIND of WISDOM, Wink
The FLESH and BLOOD of a WARRIOR. Cool

I have found the eternal YOUTH of INFINITY, Surprised
In the HEART of REALITY. Cool

Quote:
They who sleep,
SLEEP in the NIGHT.

They who are drunken,
Are DRUNKEN in the NIGHT.

Lucifer's dream cum true........................

You know, we liked that you wrote, spoke, shared. Then you went back to this guessing game, and emoticons why?

I have YET to SPEAK, Neutral
YET to SHARE, Shocked
GUESSING is your GAME of EMOTION. Cool

Yes, we sleep in the night, in darkness but Voice, there is still light, enough to see, like a cat stalking the corridors.

The Light is still Darkness, Confused
Darkness to see, Neutral
in the CORRIDORS of your MIND, Twisted Evil
How great is your DARKNESS? Cool

Yes, some drink and become drunken in the night, but grapes were put here on this Earth... It's up to you how much you in-take...

All are DRUNKEN, Confused
all do SLEEP, Neutral
in this DARKNESS, Twisted Evil
before the DAWN Cool

Cum is well, sexual... And, I am sure that Lucifer is "ok" with partner swapping, swinging and as much sex as you want.

God, is not.

God is LOVE, Smile this you must SEE, Very Happy
to truly enjoy the CHILDREN of REALITY. Cool

So, what is true to you, given the Churches you have appeared in, and the preaching and teaching you have under gone.

The TRUTH is TRUE to ME, Smile
what is REAL to YOU? Cool

There is a voice, in darkness that in my opinion has only seen the light of love and otherwise, is in the darkness of evil, still Smile

EXACTLY! Cool
farmerman

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2012 09:38 am
I totally forgot what a creepy guy "Voice of DArkness" is.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2012 10:13 am
@Chights47,
Hey guy! Good to see you again! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink No, My IQ did not drop...No, I am not just throwing things out there....I was up for a long time when I had posted some of those posts...If they do not seem to be up to par as usually...that may explain it...

But in any event...

Good to see you again! Very Happy Very Happy I have been playing and mastering Tiger Woods 11' and soon to be buying Woods 13, comes out tomorrow....

I know you do not play sport games...But I know you do the game thing...What have you been doing besides working, and what games have you been playing?

It has been probably more than a week since we talked...more like almost 2 or 3....
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2012 10:20 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Is this something you believe or do you have some empirical evidence that you would like to share?

It is along the same lines, or basis as Faith in a God...

There is no empirical evidence that 100% says they are real....But it is ridiculous in my opinion to hear thousands of people have experiences, and believe they are all bullshit, and can be explained...and it has the same common ground as Someone saying that about a miracle...

To assert that EVERYONE of them can be summed up...When science can not even do that is preposterous....

It makes more sense, that science is grabbing, and thinks it has them explained...but the unexplained, validate that they have not, and the other ones which science "thinks" it explains, is a grab....and not "proof" at all...

Example: Science calling a stigmata a Psychosomatic manifestation...When it clearly points the finger to Christ....People have been cured, from Saints who have had a stigmata...And if you grab enough, science will give some kind of lame excuse as a "fact" or "proof" about that as well...When it is clear it is a grab...

And the "proof" of this, is that they are similar...But yet people claim that aliens are "probably" real because probability says it is close to 1....But Jesus is bullshit, because the probability is close to zero...But they have a lot in common....

Science grabs at them both...By the agreement of Farmerman, and others...

So why does science say, or think that one is close to 1, and one is close to zero??

When they are along the same lines? they are baseless things right now...
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2012 10:38 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You said,
Quote:
But it is ridiculous in my opinion to hear thousands of people have experiences,

Actually, millions of people have "experiences," but that's based on emotional response, not some objective reality. Feelings and emotions do not need "definitions, explanations, evidence, or reality" for them to be "real" to the individual who experiences it. The majority of humans are emotional beings if they were nurtured properly from early in life. The "love" of something or someone is based on the individual's emotional response to the thing or person.

The "love of god" is the same. There's nothing "objective" about it. It's total brain wash from parents and the environment. That's the reason why, most people of religion just follow in the footsteps of their parents and/or culture.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2012 11:16 am
@cicerone imposter,
What kind of emotional response are people brainwashed into, in believing that an alien encounter was/is real?

Since right now, it is still baseless, or requires a leap to accept...And has not been 100% proven?

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2012 11:52 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Actually, millions of people have "experiences," but that's based on emotional response, not some objective reality.

I was referring to "alien encounters" in thousands...I would say that spiritual experiences are in the billions...Not millions, but I get your point....
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2012 12:23 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I stand corrected; billions is closer to the "truth."
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2012 01:32 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Thank you, what about this??

What kind of emotional response are people brainwashed into, in believing that an alien encounter was/is real?

Since right now, it is still baseless, or requires a leap to accept...And has not been 100% proven?
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2012 02:05 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Individual "perception" about reality differs in many ways that I couldn't possibly begin to explain. That's the reason why millions can believe in a christian god and at the same time millions can believe in the hindu gods.

Is your reality any more true than those who believe in other gods?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2012 02:54 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
....But it is ridiculous in my opinion to hear thousands of people have experiences, and believe they are all bullshit, and can be explained...and it has the same common ground as Someone saying that about a miracle...

"miracle" by which the Catholic church appoints its beatification or canonization processes requires documentation and some degree of "eye witness" or several people who can document the probable veracity of the claimed miracle. SO far, ALL sightings of aliens and abductions have been individuals claiming that these things happened. I was rather easy with my acceptance of these claims in earlier days until I found out about two really classic cases were actually hoaxes and these hoaxes were perped by sevreal people in cahoots.

You really think "crop circles" have any validity as alien communication?
I do not have any answer for UFOs, since several hundred of these have multiple witnesses and many have real photos. HOWEVER, I dont see ANY relationship between UFOs and alien abductions or sightings. (Thats the bullshit Im talking about)

When youre easily convinced , then I suppose anything will make sense to you.

I recall when they supposedly did an autopsy of an alien supposedly kept at a secret installation at WRight PAtterson AFB. This was photo'd and video'd and a video was made for TV. IT turned out to be a big fake with a body of an alien molded of gel and painted grey.
One of the videographers , after several months after the event, blew the whistle.

Show evidence , even some real pictures that have NOT been debunked. I dont expect to hear anything from you since youve been trying to tie this story together with evolution and have laid a huge egg on that one.
Evolution is measurable by real morphological fetures, not some hairball idea based on myths from space.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2012 02:06 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter, we are in sync....ahmen
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2012 02:10 am
@voiceindarkness,
FS
Quote:
There is a voice, in darkness that in my opinion has only seen the light of love and otherwise, is in the darkness of evil, still
followed by Voice

Quote:
EXACTLY!

Am I guessing with emotions if you write Exactly?

Is Lisa really it, the one to take you away from all that you did, LSD, dope, alcohol, the woman you were with, 5 children and do they suffer? The children, in your new found darkness of light? I hope not.....

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2012 02:18 am
@glitterbag,
Well we were before I read all the posts. Knock yourselves out guys, everyone believes in something, and some of those people think some of you are nuts. You really want to " what would Jesus do"? Then do what Jesus, Allah, Budda, or King Henry would have done. Here is a tip, one of the fore-mentioned people were not good people> So, pick your poison.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2012 05:41 am
@glitterbag,
Which Henry?