Hey, Can A Woman "Ask To Get Raped"?

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2016 03:53 pm
@BillRM,
We can't win bill, I'm asked to just post links, no story.
BillRM

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2016 03:59 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
An who ask you to post unknown and unlabel links?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2016 07:17 pm
BREAKING: Recent Graduate Sues Harvard Over Sexual Harassment Case
Source: Harvard Crimson

BREAKING: Recent Graduate Sues Harvard Over Sexual Harassment Case

By Andrew M. Duehren , CRIMSON STAFF WRITER a few seconds ago

A recent Harvard College graduate filed a lawsuit against Harvard University alleging that College administrators mishandled their response to her sexual harassment case and forced her to stay in a dorm with her alleged perpetrator.

The suit—which was filed in the Massachusetts District Court on Tuesday—claims that Alyssa R. Leader ’15 requested for her alleged perpetrator to change residence from Cabot House, where she also lived, after several threatening and abusive sexual encounters. However, the suit alleges, administrators did not immediately relocate the male student from the House and failed to protect the plaintiff against retaliation during the course of an investigation.

Requesting unspecified punitive damages, Leader alleges in the lawsuit that Harvard administrators failed to follow federal guidance on university sexual harassment investigations. Leader claims in the lawsuit that College administrators did not remove her alleged perpetrator from Cabot House until the plaintiff had secured a restraining order and Harvard administrators provided inadequate training on sexual assault.

In July 2015, the Office of Sexual and Gender-Based Dispute Resolution, which leads investigations into cases of alleged sexual harassment, ruled that the male student was not responsible for sexual assault, according to the suit. In August, the suit states, the College’s Administrative Board then ruled that there were no grounds for disciplinary action.

Read more: http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2016/2/18/lawsuit-sexual-harassment-2016/
BillRM

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2016 07:39 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Yes indeed a woman with no proof of any misdeed by a man should be able to force him to move at her whim even after the college had found no misdeed by him after an investigation.

If the college had found that she had file a groundless complain I would think that the proper thing for them to do would be to kick her out of college.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2016 03:37 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Sorry but cut and past some of the text or a summary of the information contain in those links or I am not going to run around the whole internet blindly by following one link after another.

Those that clicked, read it. Those that clicked trusted me that the link had no harm to them. Those that clicked, saw the crap that we were confronted with, here in Aussieland. Those that didn't click the link did not respond for obvious reasons, they had no idea what the context was.

Then there was you ......

BillRM

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2016 04:30 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Sure as there is no reason not to give a short summary of the links one would assume you wish people to made fun guesses as it is not important enough to you for you to take a few second to label the links.
BillRM

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2016 04:43 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Sure as there is no reason not to give a short summary of the links one would assume by not doing so you wish people to made fun guesses as it is not important enough to you for you to take a few second to label the links.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2016 08:43 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Sure as there is no reason not to give a short summary of the links one would assume you wish people to made fun guesses as it is not important enough to you for you to take a few second to label the links.

I find this fascinating, you suspect someone posts a link to sabotage you but if they provide a 'short summary' or if they 'label' the links, then it becomes gospel? You should stop trying to appear shrewd, because you are not even close to shrewd. You are a sop for misinformation, or in other words, a dope.
BillRM

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 02:00 am
@glitterbag,
Sabotage no but if , former NSA lady, you might wish to checked the internet security experts out as you will find that one of the very top bits of a advices given by all of them is not to click on unknown links.

But please feel free to do so as I am all for you assuming such risks.

As far as I am concern if a link is not important enough for the poster to take a minute to label it then it is not important enough for me to take the time and assume the risk of clicking on it.

glitterbag

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 03:10 am
@BillRM,
oh dear, there is no such thing as former, you poor confused sap. make sure you keep your doors locked, just in case our government decides to cull our population of massive dopes.
BillRM

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 03:40 am
@glitterbag,
Hmm a person claiming to be a retired NSA employee threatening a US citizen on a public website by way of the NSA!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me flip a coin up in the air and see if I will forward that posting to the NSA as somehow I do not think they would be happy to have either a phony NSA former employee doing such threats in their names or far far far worst a for real ex-employee doing so.
BillRM

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 03:58 am
@glitterbag,
Glitterbag if I decide to file a complain I would assume that the office of the NSA Inspector General office OIG would be a good place to start?

Somehow I can not see a real retired NSA employee being so dumb as to act in the manner you had acted on this website but then people are strange to say the least.

In any case I would strongly suggest that you behaved yourself better in the future whether you are a real retired NSA employee or a phony one.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 07:39 am
Ohio tests 10,000 rape kits to clear backlogs, hundreds indicted

Source: Reuters

Ohio tests 10,000 rape kits to clear backlogs, hundreds indicted
Reuters
By Kim Palmer
2 hours ago

CLEVELAND (Reuters) - An effort Ohio launched about five years ago to manage its backlog of rape kits has resulted in more than 10,000 tests to recover physical evidence and led to at least 445 indictments, the state Attorney General's office said on Thursday.

"This is a tremendous milestone," Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine said. "The testing of these 10,000 kits has helped identify hundreds of alleged assailants, many of whom repeatedly committed violent attacks."

Ohio began its program ahead of a White House initiative launched in 2015 to spend $41 million to accelerate testing nationwide of an estimated 400,000 rape kits that have been back logged in law enforcement storage rooms and crime labs.

In September 2015, Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance said his office awarded $38 million in grants toward the initiative.

Read more: http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-tests-10-000-rape-kits-clear-backlogs-195154596.html
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 07:43 am
@BillRM,
Ding bat. glitter is a true Patriot and she put 30 years into NSA and my wife put 28 years into CIA and both think you're so out of your league, you are out of your league.

I know glitter, and I've known her for over 15 years, she has family that lives in my town, I speak to glitter by phone pretty regularly. I know who she is and that she is truthful.

You? Not so much.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 07:48 am
@BillRM,
[img]Re: bobsal u1553115 (Post 6123628)
An who ask you to post unknown and unlabel links? [/img]

Once more and in English, please.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 09:55 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Well if she is truly a past NSA employee then her threats base of her connections to that agency is way beyond the pale.

Similar to having a retired police officer threatening to have you falsely arrested due to some disagreement/conflict with him that have nothing to do with any legal misdeed on your part.

Of course NSA have no power to arrested or take any actions against a US citizen still that does not reduce how improper her threats happen to be.

She should had known better to do so even over the internet.
Olivier5

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 10:05 am
@BillRM,
Glit is a fool, but to be fair she was trying to crack a joke.
BillRM

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 10:12 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Glit is a fool, but to be fair she was trying to crack a joke.

Well I do not I think that she ever had any intentions of trying to take actions against me but still that does not reduce the misdeed on her part using her former government employment to issue a threat.

As I stated she should behavior herself better in the future.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 12:48 pm
@BillRM,
My my a four votes downs by someone on my comments concerning glitterbag using her former government position to threaten me.

As I had stated I am on the fence whether I should file a formal complain with NSA or not and such votes is helpful in making up my mind.

Lord as children I remember we all viewed the government and the agents of the government as the good guys and now we are starting to view them as more or as must in any case of a risk to our freedoms as the 'bad guys'
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 01:01 pm
@BillRM,
don't click

don't comment

__

it's not rocket science