Hey, Can A Woman "Ask To Get Raped"?

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 09:46 am
@izzythepush,
Just the other day I linked a report that 75% of women who the state lables as victims think that both they and the guy were wrong, and thus do not accept the states assertion that they are victims, most certainly not blameless victims. In sex law the state is the parents that kids never say anything meaningful to, because they are clearly nuts, and can not be trusted with information.

You have been reading too many feminist/state press releases. And you are stupid.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 09:50 am
@hawkeye10,
There's plenty of reports done by sick individuals like you. I don't know of any case where the state would force someone to claim rape when they didn't believe it happened. Police have way too much on their hands without trying to invent crime.

You've been reading to much propaganda from sick individuals like you, and you are way beyond stupid. Paranoid, narcissistic and desperate for attention.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 10:04 am
@izzythepush,
I know that this is an almost impossible request from you, but you could you make the attempt to talk about the thread topic rather than me?

And the invention of crime in this case is the product of bad law, not police work.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 10:32 am
@hawkeye10,
More embarrassing for you. You can't figure out how unpopular your stands are.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 10:35 am
@Ionus,
So another words: you had no explicit agreement on sex.

The rest of your misogynist rant bears no comment.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 10:37 am
@Ionus,
Quote:
Are you a lesbian too ?

No but I bet your wife might be one. Or considers it seriously. Do you bray your sexual nonsense at her, too?
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 11:08 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

More embarrassing for you. You can't figure out how unpopular your stands are.

Truth cares not for popularity. And since that is my purpose at A2k I care not either.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 03:04 pm
@hawkeye10,
That's what you always say when the sweat starts dripping down your back. You're always the one who brings up you. You seem to expect that your daily dose of horseshit should be treated like some papal edict, and have a huff when it's given the treatment it deserves.

Instead of worrying about feminists, you need to grow a pair.

Ionus

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 08:42 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
The rest of your misogynist rant bears no comment.
Translation : You have no idea how to respond to facts .

Quote:
So another words: you had no explicit agreement on sex.
So IN OTHER words : sex is such an integral part of marriage it is explicit . Like a boat is meant to be on water...does it help if I use an analogy that a 3yr old would understand ? No doubt your boyfriend was grateful that you got married and never had sex...you are a pain in the arse .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 08:44 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Obviously you got married when you were sick of sex and didn't want it anymore . We can only be thankful that means no children...oh, I hope I didnt spoil the surprise ? That children in a marriage come from having sex ?
Ionus

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 08:47 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
when the sweat starts dripping down your back.
Yes, we are aware of your love of men...you had quite an infatuation with me and my arse...I can only hope you have now moved your attention to hawkeye... (sorry, hawk..better you than me). Razz
izzythepush

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 03:49 am
Talking of needing to grow a pair. A2K's fantasy merchant, the soldier who never was.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 04:02 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Talking of needing to grow a pair. A2K's fantasy merchant, the soldier who never was.

Says the guy who seems to be allergic to talking about the thread topics.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 04:09 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You seem to expect that your daily dose of horseshit should be treated like some papal edict

I expect scientific studies to be taken seriously, as well when the government makes policy or law before bothering to study the alleged situation they claim to have enough knowledge to fix. When the government makes sex law all about consent, but then does nothing or almost nothing to learn about consent, we have a problem. What we have is barbaric abuse of citizens, in this case almost always male citizens. Fact finding must come first. Law which disregard this step is abuse, no matter what their partners the feminists claim.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 04:18 am
@hawkeye10,
You're confusing science with pseudoscience. You only talk for yourself, only you and no one else, you seem to have problems remembering that.

You're peddling lies and distorting the truth. Most rapes go unreported because of fear of not being believed and not wanting to relive the experience. Rape convictions are very low.

That is the real scandal, and in order to obscure that you wildly exaggerate the amount of false rape allegations, and now you're dealing in fantasy. Women are not being forced to scream rape by the government, (not any democratic government anyway.) The very notion is absurd, and the fact that you're so willing to believe it confirms your fantasy world existence.

(Along with a long list of your other nonsense.)
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 05:46 am
@Ionus,
Typical Ionus trash talk. Why are you so interested in the sex lives of others?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 05:49 am
@Ionus,
That would only occur in the mind of someone familiar with and enjoying of the image. Not that there's anything wrong with it. Why do you need to project so much?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 05:51 am
@hawkeye10,
I say Izzy's on topic and that you're trying to make it (and all other topics as well) about Hawkeye10. If I were you, anytime Izzy or anyone else goes of topic, I'd teach everybody a lesson and leave never to come back again. That'd teach them, no more brilliant Hawkeye10 sermons.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 06:39 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Probably because he hasn't had any since leaving prison.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 11:18 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

I say Izzy's on topic and that you're trying to make it (and all other topics as well) about Hawkeye10. If I were you, anytime Izzy or anyone else goes of topic, I'd teach everybody a lesson and leave never to come back again. That'd teach them, no more brilliant Hawkeye10 sermons.

I make arguments, and support them with evidence. More people should do as I do.