The Confederacy was About Slavery

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 02:40 am
@Setanta,
Being the turd, Setanta's one occupation here.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 02:49 am
Do you have anything relevant to the topic to post? Oh . . . how silly of me--that's never why you come to this site.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:07 am
@Setanta,
No, all my posts are directed towards impugning you.

Paranoid much?
Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:21 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I don't give a damn about your puerile playground insults--the question remains, do you have anything relevant to say about the topic of the thread? You started out going after MJ--you an equal opportunity troll. You just want to lash out at somebody, and you don't care who it is. You're a sad case. I hope, for your sake and the sake of this site that you get laid, move your bowels or do whatever it takes to get the poison out of your system.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 05:26 pm
@Setanta,
It's astounding that you really don't seem to realize what a kettle you are.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 06:05 pm
The question remains, do you have anything relevant to say about the topic of the thread?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 10:02 pm
@Setanta,
I have already contributed comments to this thread, and unlike you don't feel compelled to repeat them ad nauseum.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 10:23 pm
I think 'slavery' is too emotive a word.
They were imported as "unpaid labourers" that's all.
Anyway the massas gave 'em free passage on ships from the heathen jungle to Christian America, fed 'em, clothed 'em, housed 'em, gave 'em steady work and taught them to speak English, all of which was payment in itself.
They weren't paid in money because there was nothin they needed to spend it on anyway.
To sum up, the slavers did them a favour by rescuing them from the jungle where they'd probably have ended up in the next-door tribes cookpot, and bringing them to America to civilise them..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/tribal_zps77d92766.jpg~original
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 11:14 pm
re Romeo:
If you were trying for funny, your aim wan't even even in the same country as funny.
If you were trying for stupid, you hit it dead center.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 04:08 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Apparently, you feel compelled to come in here and slander others. That's typical Finn.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 06:21 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
You're displaying your ignorance again.

How many Papua-New Guineans were imported as "unpaid labourers"?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 11:25 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
I'm sure glad you're not God.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 01:05 pm
Ironically, America is getting payback now for importing unpaid labourers in the past, because most modern black Americans have a massive grudge against whites which is why the black crime rate is off the scale.
Also, violence is in most blacks genes because their ancestors had to be violent to survive in the jungle, that's why they dominate the heavyweight boxing and athletics scene.
Of course, there are plenty of hardworking decent black Americans around but they're only a minority.
Lefty mush-for-brains whites hope that blacks and whites will merge and live in racial harmony but it ain't neva gonna happen for the simple reason most blacks and whites DON'T WANT to have anything to do with each other!

Even some religious cults suggest the same thing, for example-
"The white race exhibits some qualities of superiority over any other.....the greater aptitude and intelligence of the Caucasian"- (Jehovah's
Witnesses
Watchtower July 15th 1902)
http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/the-racist-history-of-watchtower-literature

"Cain, Ham and the whole Negro race have been cursed with black skin, the mark of Cain, so they can be identified as a "caste apart". A people with whom the other descendants of Adam should not intermarry"- (Mormon Doctrine, Apostle Bruce R. McConkie, pg. 114)
http://www.ekkcom.com/Morblk.htm

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 03:22 pm
Well, it's really no surprise, but Romeo has clearly shown himself for the hatetul, racist puke that he is.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 03:49 pm
Everything was fine in America til black troublemakers started the "civil rights" thing because all it's done is turn many whites against them and making America a divided black/white nation.
Nobody minds nice decent friendly blacks, it's just the noisy loud militant ones who turn whites against all of them.
In the old days blacks and whites were HAPPY to stay apart and everything was peaceful, as the Sheriff in 'Mississippi Burning' spelt out-

Sheriff- "Simple fact is, Anderson, we got two cultures down here, white culture and a coloured culture.
That's the way it always has been, that's the way it always will be"
Gene Hackman- "The rest of America don't see it that way."
Sheriff- "The rest of America don't mean jack ****, you in Mississippi now."
Hackman- "Oh, that's for sure!"
Setanta

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 04:01 pm
How the f*ck would you know, you hateful scumbag. I lived in the United Staes then--did you? You make me want to vomit.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 04:57 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
What will Jesus say when he turns his back on you, Romeo?
Anything similar to Matthew 7:23?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 05:16 pm
When a Canaanite woman asked for Jesus's help he refused pointblank at first because technically she was a foreigner-
"Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”
Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”
He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”
The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.
He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”
“Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”
Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment" (Matt 15:21-28)

The moral is quite clear, Jesus will welcome any race or colour that toes the line..Smile

PS- The Jehovah's Witnesses are rooted in racism, they made black JW members sit away from white members-
"In January 1914, during a screening of the Photodrama of Creation at The Temple, West 63rd Street, a number of negro audience members were segregated from their white counterparts and made to sit separately on the balcony of the auditorium"
http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/the-racist-history-of-watchtower-literature

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/jw-segregation_zps2c6c6aec.jpg~original
neologist

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 05:22 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Doesn't it hurt when your right leg tries to run away from your left?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 05:35 pm
Many blacks are good decent intelligent citizens, but many more couldn't run a lemonade stand..Smile
For example Sth Africa has descended back into the jungle since Mandela's all-black ANC Party kicked out the white government and took over.
Sth Africa held its first universal elections in 1994, which the ANC won by an overwhelming majority. It has been in power ever since.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa

"Crime is a prominent issue in South Africa. South Africa has a very high rate of murders, assaults, rapes (adult, child and infant), and other crimes compared to most countries"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa

"According to the 2011 UNAIDS Report, South Africa has an estimated 5.6 million people living with HIV – more than any other country in the world"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa

Nice going Mandela!