VICTORY! Supreme Court Rejects School Race Plans

squinney

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 05:44 pm
AAAHHH!

(heart racing, heavy breathing)

You scared me, snood. Stop jumpin out like that!

(shudder)

So, Michael... The Crusades were GOOD?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 11:21 pm
squinney wrote:

Well, except for that time they killed and ate their Muslim captives . . . and, uhm, a couple of other times--but we don't need to go into details.
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 12:29 pm
Setanta wrote:
squinney wrote:

Well, except for that time they killed and ate their Muslim captives . . . and, uhm, a couple of other times--but we don't need to go into details.

Ya I dont think Muslims are kosher.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 04:49 pm
So you think the crusaders were Jews? Your views are even goofier than i had imagined, and that's saying a lot.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 06:11 pm
Setanta wrote:
So you think the crusaders were Jews? Your views are even goofier than i had imagined, and that's saying a lot.

Looks like he thinks Muslims aren't Kosher. How you figured the rest of that abstracted statement is mind boggling.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 07:34 pm
Take it easy on Michael. Don't battle someone who is defenseless.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 07:42 pm
Advocate wrote:
Take it easy on Michael. Don't battle someone who is defenseless.

C'mon...he has a sword, armor, and a shield. And he has GOD of all people on his side.

I think God's a pussy too, but still.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 06:06 am
McGentrix wrote:
Setanta wrote:

Looks like he thinks Muslims aren't Kosher. How you figured the rest of that abstracted statement is mind boggling.

How hard was that? Jews are the only people i know of who are prohibited from eating that which is deemed not to be kosher--so Michael must think the crusaders were Jews. Otherwise, the statement is nonsensical (Heaven forfend! ! !).

I wonder if Michael thinks that Muslims would be halal, if properly slaughtered.

Tastes like chicken.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 06:27 am
Quote:
Crusaders are still referred as "cannibals" in many Middle Eastern languages and even centuries later their image as fanatical cannibals was alive in Arabic literature. Many authors suggest that the crusaders' behaviour was not really born of their hunger but fanatical belief that the Muslims were even lower than the animals. Amin Maalouf in his book The Crusades Through Arab Eyes points out the most crucial line for such belief among the Muslims: "Not only did our troops not shrink from eating dead Turks and Saracens; they also ate dogs!" by Albert of Aix.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 06:28 am
I highly recommend Mr. Maloof's book to anyone whose sole exposure to the crusades has been history survey classes in school.
0 Replies