slight moral dilemma...

annifa

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 04:27 am
Yeah, 'champ'... big fat hefty boxer type champ... 'ol slappy doo hooos tryin to tell u tha ur on the rather porky side. oh well, we all gots our flaws....
lol only joking old bean......
(my baby sis drank all the rum, she an alki dontcha kno)
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 04:58 am
Re: slight moral dilemma...
trixabell wrote:
right, heres the deal...me and my, ahem, 'wonderful' friends (who now think im a whore) have been debating on how long u have to wait to sleep with a new girlfriend/boyfriend so as not to be dubbed 'slut' or sumthin equally boring and uncalled for... Very Happy ...not that it'll actually have ne effect on my future actions, im just wondering exactly how high the standards society is setting so that i can have the happy knowledge that i am, in fact, sinking below them quite spectacularly -xxxx-

My 20-year-old son who is an expert on such things says THIRD DATE. I can't remember waiting that long - but then I can't remember 'dating' as such. It's a perennial question, isn't it. BTW I like Gautam's oneliner about the second date - the gay perspective I feel!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 09:43 am
What, annifa?

Anyone here translate "shitfaced?"
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2004 06:04 am
Dear Sir, are you insinuating that I am little short of a drunkard? I beg to differ, i was telling Vron in no uncertain terms that she is fat. And of course I was only joking.
0 Replies

vroonika

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2004 06:09 am
ahem
0 Replies