I need to plant some trees; where may I procure a Mexican?

DrewDad

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 06:53 am
Chai wrote:
oh thank god....when I saw that shewolf had posted here, I thought she had given up the location of our secret stash of mexicans.

It'd be hell to have to find a another storage unit with air conditioning at this late date.

Air conditioning? You hire effetes!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 07:44 am
I know, I really shouldn't spoil 'em, but...when they look at me with those big brown eyes....what can I do?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 07:49 am
Nice how those that cannot defend their unsupportable position resort to insults and name calling.

Spell it. I - L - L - E - G - A - L.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 07:54 am
Chai wrote:
I know, I really shouldn't spoil 'em, but...when they look at me with those big brown eyes....what can I do?

I dont know about you, but I agreed to the AC unit simply because it is so loud, no one can hear them in there.

Better hiding conditions if ya ask me
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 07:54 am
cjhsa wrote:
Nice how those that cannot defend their unsupportable position resort to insults and name calling.

Spell it. I - L - L - E - G - A - L.
Shiksa, the queen of name calling, rejects insults and name calling, how fricking amazing!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 07:57 am
Trying to start a fight Dys? You might wanna rethink that.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 07:57 am
cjhsa wrote:

I love ruffling your feathers. Laughing

Sadly, on this one issue, you and I agree to a point.

I dont think it is ok for people to walk over the border of ANY country, and sign up for financial benefits , demand that they recieve them, when they dont take the time to become part of that country and pay into them.

I dont care what race you are.... Countries have rules.
Follow those rules and you can reap the benefits of that country.
Dont follow them, and go back to where you came from.
Simple as that.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 07:59 am
Thanks shewolf. It really is an unchecked, mass migration of squatters. How could we have let this happen?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 08:07 am
cjhsa wrote:
Trying to start a fight Dys? You might wanna rethink that.
really?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 08:21 am
I hope no one confuses me with anyone who hates people just because of their skin color, country of origin, or a conservative (shudder) Laughing

But, when it comes to illegal immigration, I dont like it.
And as I said, it doesnt matter WHO you are, WHERE you are from or WHAT race you are.

Here we are, in america worrying about our social security benefits being reduced, and or removed. All the while, we are paying into it with our paychecks all the time.
People are crossing the borders, not working for legal money, not paying into social security, yet they are receiving the benefits?
Why?

To me that is like taking 40.00 our of your savings account monthly, yet only replacing 10.00

People who do not take the time to become a part of america by becoming a citizen , should not be getting the money citizens worked for to help support them later in their lives.

If we look at it on a smaller level, and say that I move in with another family and demand that they start giving me an allowance from their savings account, why would they?
Im not married to anyone in their family.
I did not contribute to that money
yet, I can legally, because I have my things in a bedroom of that home, demand some money?

uh no.

But.. I wont say anymore, less someone think that my feelings come from racism or hatred.

I just dont agree with people taking money they did not earn.
Especially when there is a way for them TO earn that money, contribute to it, and reap the rewards of social / public assistance. They just chose not to.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 08:56 am
Not supporting the illegals will get you called a racist and a mean spirited American pig.

I mean, they should be allowed to just come in any time they want, right? Just like I should be allowed to break into a store and use all the stuff without buying it any time I want.

Why should I buy the product when I get to use it for free?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 09:03 am
Well, the latest group of immigrants not only are here illegally but they also refuse to assimilate and learn the language.

That I don't like that also makes me a racist in the eyes of the illegal supporters, but I don't care. So be it.

Why the f--- do I have to press 1 for English?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 09:25 am
Gus, you just have to submit the proper form.

http://www.stiknstein.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/form.jpg
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 09:39 am
All it would take is to stop buying those cheap goods produced by those nasty illegalses. You know... tomatoes, avocadoes, yard services, roads....
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 09:16 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Well, the latest group of immigrants not only are here illegally but they also refuse to assimilate and learn the language.

That I don't like that also makes me a racist in the eyes of the illegal supporters, but I don't care. So be it.

Why the f--- do I have to press 1 for English?

And today's Conflating The Issues Award goes to...

Hint: you have to press 1 for English because there's a whole lot of wholly legal immigrants speaking another language than you too ...

In a free market society like America is so proud to be, what the customer wants is what companies will give him. So if enough custimers feel more at ease speaking Spanish to the helpdesk, then they'll have Spanish-speakers at the helpdesk.

Theres a bunch of problems I see with mass illegal immigration - eg, the way it pushes wages and working condition standards down, especially in low-wage sectors where workers are already vulnerable. But having to press 1 for English? Tancredo was on about that in the last Republican debate too. Now that I really, really dont get. Why that would be an issue to anyone? I mean, wtf does it matter to you? What's the inconvenience?

Here in Budapest, if you wanna use an ATM, everyone has to select a language: Hungarian, English, German.. what's the problem?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 07:47 am
English needs to be made the official langauge of the U.S.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 08:02 am
No it doesn't.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 08:57 am
Typical...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 09:35 am
cjhsa wrote:
English needs to be made the official langauge of the U.S.

Yeah, cause what the US really, really needs is for the government to stop paying for translators in hospitals, so that when somebody comes in with some sort of emergency there's nobody there to help translate what their problem is for the doctor.

What the US really, really needs is for citizens who are not fluent or native English speakers to not get a translator when they appear as witness or suspect in a court case.

Thats the kind of things that come with declaring English the official language of the US... I'm sure cjhsa is all for that kind of thing, but common sense it aint.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 11:15 am
Hey Gus, I forgot to post that if you want illegal aliens, you better get to them early, otherwise you will find them working harder than anyone else on the nastiest jobs to be found, while income tax is taken out of their pay checks without giving them any rights. But that's OK, they don't mind living in shacks or camping along the bosque, they send most of their money home so that their chidren will have a chance to survive.

Sorry Gus, I know you already knew that--I just needed to vent.
0 Replies