Can I marry a black single man who loves me?

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:23 am
Longtimenosee wrote:
I want to give up the love affairs and I don't know how to say to him.

Very easy. Say that you are sorry, but the situation is too difficult for you.
Find yourself a nice boyfriend where you live.

There is something that I find disturbing about the whole situation. You have never once mentioned how he feels, only how you feel. I am getting the impression that you are putting much more energy into this relationship than he is. Move on.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 08:30 am
The thing that's disturbing to me is that she's all over the place. I realize that there may be communication issues, but "I want to be with him, how can I make that happen," is still pretty far away from "I want to break up with him but I don't know how."
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 09:55 am
People--

I think we're working with language barriers and cultural barriers and family disapproval....

Longtimenosee--

Quote:
I want him to come first and we can go to Cameroon together. The Cameroonian Embassy in Beijing has told me to buy an air ticket for Visa. Recently, Chinese can go to Africa with a little cheap airticket. One thing is that I want him to go straightly to meet me.

Are you afraid that you would arrive in Cameroon and be left sitting at the airport all by yourself?

As Phoenix observed, you seem to be putting more energy into a happy ending for this romance than your lover is.

Incidently "puppy love" usually refers to very young lovers--teenaged kids. You and your African lover are both in your late thirties and presumably have accumulated some common sense.

How often do you hear from this man?

What would you like from us? The A2K website is mostly frequently English language westerners. We can't comprehend the cultural barriers in a Chinese/Cameroon romance unless they are spelled out for us.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 11:37 am
sozobe wrote:
longtimenosee, let me ask you straight out. Are you here because you are asking us for money?

In my opinion, money has only come up because of longtimenosee becoming confused after this post of dadpad's:

dadpad wrote:
A friend of mine in Nigeria needs some one to assist him to look after a large sum of money, around 1 million US dollars. he became the heir to a family fortune when his father and mother were killed by rebel forces, but he cannot acces the money because of corrupt officials. Now if you - Longtimenosee - pm me your bank details, I will contact my friend in nigeria who will place the inheritance in your account. Once there it will be transferred but the best thing is...
.............10% will be left in your account as payment for your trust and friendship. 100,000 US dollars just for you to share with your one true lover.

The bonus for you is you will no longer need borrow money and you can give some money to sexy black boyfriend who lost his job and has money worries. He will not have money worries any more and you will have great sex and love.

That post was on the very first page, and I think it was so out of the blue (and based on what seems to me to be a totally unsupported assumption), that things have been a little (more) muddled ever since...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 12:10 pm
No, you can not marry this man.

I only give you my permission if he is a hermaphrodite.
0 Replies

Longtimenosee

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 07:11 am
I got a travelling visa last weekend
I can go travelling to USA now. I want to study English in the training centre of USA
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 08:03 am
...waiting for the rest of the story.
0 Replies

Longtimenosee

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 06:15 pm
Oh, he is applying for the Chinese Visa, and he hasn't told me the result. However, I am going to travel to USA in Sep. We will confront another temporary .......... if he comes to China.
0 Replies

indubididly

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 05:49 pm
AFRICA is a CONTINENT!!
Couldn't resist. Embarrassed Mad
0 Replies

indubididly

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 05:53 pm
Again...Africa is a continent. Embarrassed Mad
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 06:22 pm
huh? Shocked
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 06:48 pm
Another huh?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 02:26 pm
Re: Can I marry a black single man who loves me?
Longtimenosee wrote:
QuestionI come from China. The guy is from a country of Africa.

I think where the confusion lies here is the orig author of thread has a forgivable but weaker grasp on English. She mis-chose and may have meant to use a different preposition. She may mean 'country in Africa'.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 02:51 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Is so confused! >smacks self in head!< Shocked

I'm feeling like this is a sham, scam...any other adjective that conjurs up deceitfulness, but I don't mean on longtimenosee's part.

The point here is, if you were so in love when you were together, why didn't you just marry then, instead of wanting to now that you are both in different countries?

And my second point is, I would not send money to someone whom I had a relationship based on sex only.....because the minute he gets it, would you be sure he'd show up?

This is too sorted.........
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 03:00 pm
There was a man in Africa once who sold small trinkets and made a comfortable living.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 03:04 pm
Re: Can I marry a black single man who loves me?
Longtimenosee wrote:
QuestionI We had sex strongly anxiously.

I really liked that line -- powerful, and all encompassing.
0 Replies

SULLYFISH66

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 07:38 pm
So why was this thread posted again - six months after?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 08:32 pm
It wasn't posted again. It was responded too, which bumped it up to the top of the thread list.

It was just resting out back for the last 6 months.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 08:36 pm
RIP
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 08:39 pm
EKG
0 Replies