Can I marry a black single man who loves me?

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:06 am
QuestionI come from China. The guy is from a country of Africa. The guy whom I love worked in a Senior Middle School in East China two years and a half ago. We knew each other when we worked in the same town. We spent four months living in the same town. During the four months, we were attracted by each other and quickly fell love with each other. We had sex strongly anxiously. So we met twice or three times a month and had sex many times within four months.
After that, I moved to another city and worked there with a good salary. The guy went back to his homeland for holiday. He agreed that he would meet me again after two-month summer holiday.
It was the first time that I have had so wonderful sex with a man. I hope that I can have a happy marriage with the guy. I even cried when he set for his homeland. In the following six months, he could not return because he must look after his dad who was seriously sick. We contacted each other on the Internet.
One year and a half ago, he finally came to meet me and spent three days with me. Then he returned to his homeland. But he lost his newly found job because of the twenty-days leave. He could not go back to work on time and he was fired. We could not meet again till now.
Can I marry the black single man I still love deeply? Now, he has financial problems and can not buy the expensive air ticket from his country to my country. What's more, I don't have the ability to buy the air ticket from my country to his. We love each other, but we can not be together.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,004 • Replies: 80
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:19 am
Sad story, but I'm sure true love will find a way.
0 Replies

Longtimenosee

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:19 am
Please help me, and I would like any advice.
The guy is in his country and I am in my country. We have had wonderful sex many times. We both want to make such a happy life with each other. Those who has the similiar experience give me some advice. If you never hear of it, express your opinions flankly, please.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:22 am
Save up your money, or borrow some and buy a ticket or send him the money and he can buy a ticket to be with you.
0 Replies

Longtimenosee

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:28 am
Luckily, the price of air ticket runs down because there are many more airlines between China and Africa. I am saving up some money, and I want to borrow some money.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:34 am
There seem to be so many issues here. What are the laws in China and Africa in terms of immigration? Can you just move to Africa, assuming you have enough money? Can he just move to China? If one or the other of you move, will you be able to find a job in the new country? How much time have you spent together when you weren't having sex? Sex is extremely important, to be sure, but you really need to just basically like each other too if you want to be married -- have you spent enough time together, in person, to get to know each others personalities well?

When he went back home for a two-month holiday, do I understand correctly that he didn't come back to China for a much longer time? Why was that?

How did he lose his job for being gone for 20 days when he spent only 3 days with you?

I always root for people who love each other to be together, and I hope all of these questions can be answered and that you can in fact get married, but if you are both in such financial difficulty I really recommend answering these questions before you spend a lot of money and take this leap. (Maybe you do already have the answers to these questions.)
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:40 am
I understand the problems you mention, about distance and finance. And I agree with what has been said about sex not being the best thing to try to base a longtime relationship upon. But, would you get negative reactions from your family and relatives were you to marry a black man? I couldn't help but notice how you posed the question in the launch thread.
0 Replies

Longtimenosee

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:48 am
The guy has been working in China for over two years. He knows about the Chinese culture because he has many Chinese friends. After we knew each other, we got well along with each other. He can find a job in China. He can teach English in a Middle School.

We haven't have sex for about 15 months. We miss each other like crazy. We often have had finacial problems since he lost his job. He waits for coming fo China and gave up several chances to work in his homeland.

About the immigration, he can live in China and needs to work to buy a house in China.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:56 am
So, is the money you're saving up to help bring him over to China?

I share Snood's interest in how big of a deal it will be that he's black, since that seems to take a place of prominence for you in your description of him.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:56 am
A friend of mine in Nigeria needs some one to assist him to look after a large sum of money, around 1 million US dollars. he became the heir to a family fortune when his father and mother were killed by rebel forces, but he cannot acces the money because of corrupt officials. Now if you - Longtimenosee - pm me your bank details, I will contact my friend in nigeria who will place the inheritance in your account. Once there it will be transferred but the best thing is...
.............10% will be left in your account as payment for your trust and friendship. 100,000 US dollars just for you to share with your one true lover.

The bonus for you is you will no longer need borrow money and you can give some money to sexy black boyfriend who lost his job and has money worries. He will not have money worries any more and you will have great sex and love.
0 Replies

Longtimenosee

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:06 am
I can not believe that a friend who doesn't know me would like make it. If so, I can give you my e-mail address. The guy I love says that his friends help him to go through his difficulties. I appriciate his friends who support us and would like us to have a happy life. I often weep lonely because I miss him.
0 Replies

Longtimenosee

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:12 am
My e-mail address is [email protected]. I can give you my bank account by e-mail.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:17 am
interesting.
0 Replies

Longtimenosee

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:19 am
Now we can only e-mail each other. What are your opinions of the affairs? Please help me.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:23 am
cough cough
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:25 am
My email is [email protected]
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:25 am
Longtimenosee wrote:
My e-mail address is [email protected]. I can give you my bank account by e-mail.

Longtimenosee,

Maybe this whole thing was a lead-in to asking for money, maybe you're really that naive. DO NOT GIVE ANYONE YOU MEET ON THE INTERNET YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION!!!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:27 am
Longtimenosee wrote:

Longtimenosee- Don't EVER, EVER give a stranger your bank account number. Dadpad is having fun with you. But there are people out there who look to scam innocent people of their life savings.

As for your boyfriend, has he ever said that he wants to marry you? From what you have written, it sounds that you are taking a lot for granted. Four months of great sex do not a lifetime relationship make.

You sound like a very innocent young woman. If this man wants to marry you, he will find a way to get to you. I am suspicious about the whole thing. Please be careful. I would not like to see your heart broken even more.
0 Replies

Longtimenosee

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:36 am
I believe that there is no lunch for free in the world. I won't give anyone my bank account. What is more, I am only waiting for this guy. I am waiting and feel a little bored.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:42 am
Hi, longtimenosee. What country is he from? I know you said "Africa", but there are many countries in Africa.
0 Replies