Can I marry a black single man who loves me?

Longtimenosee

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:42 am
Apart from distance and finance, we have another problem. We are not very young. I am 37. He is 38. We won't very young anymore. We only have dreams. There is a long way to go for both of us. I want to have a good end for our four-month forgetable love. Sometimes, I say to myself " let it be". I won't be naive anymore. True love exists and we can put it in the heart. Many people have true love and haven't been able to realize it.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:51 am
I bought this bridge one time (as is, no refunds) but the price didn't include the river.
http://www.houseofplum.com/gallery/TowerBridgeSmall.jpg
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:52 am
What the hell does that mean, dys?
0 Replies

Longtimenosee

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:53 am
He is from Cameroon. I know little about that country. I know little about africa, as a matter of fact.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:53 am
You thinking this whole thing is a sham, dys?
0 Replies

Longtimenosee

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:58 am
No, I don't think that the whole thing is a shame. We were embarassed when we were together at first. However, now, we are not.

We have had love. If we can not make it, we won't feel regret. After all, we have had made efforts. He doesn't leave me because of the distance and finance. It means a lot.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 09:07 am
Hmmm...
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 09:12 am
snood wrote:
You thinking this whole thing is a sham, dys?

Longtimenosee- Snood wrote "sham", not "shame". A sham is something that is deceitful.

Snood- It is hard for me to figure out whether this entire thread is a sham, or Longtimenosee's inamorata is scamming her, or that there may simply be a problem with the way that Longtimenosee is communicating with us. Anyway that you slice it, there is something here that does not "compute"!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 09:21 am
Well yeah to the blue haired lady but then the Dys is such a cynic.
0 Replies

Longtimenosee

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 09:23 am
When he came back to China to meet me, he didn't stay a long time, because he planned to do so. After he lost his job, I just knew that he was working in his homeland and asked for several-day leave. From then on, he got into finacial trouble.

He spent twenty days travelling from Cameroon to China. He delayed in Paris for one day when he went to China. The flight time was two days. The railroad time was two days. All in all, he experienced much pain to arrived in China.

Due to my family's disagreement, he felt frustrated and he was seriously sick when he returned to his homeland.

He is a good man. I try my best to be nice to him. But both of us are missing each other and can not have a happy life.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 09:25 am
Slow and steady wins the race.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 09:28 am
Longtimenosee wrote:
Due to my family's disagreement, he felt frustrated and he was seriously sick when he returned to his homeland.

OK, so that seems to be what Snood asked -- your family DOES have a problem with him?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 09:30 am
I'm with dys on that one! Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 09:37 am
BM
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 09:46 am
exactly how is it that we can help you? It is not clear to me.
0 Replies

Longtimenosee

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 09:49 am
I believe if true love exists, time is not problem. But if the guy always waits for me without limit, I feel that I am not nice to him any more. Lovers can not be together, which is the worst thing in the world.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 10:21 am
You accept pay-pal or would cash be better?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 10:21 am
Hi Dys Laughing
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 10:22 am
Montana wrote:
Hi Dys Laughing

HI honey bunches.
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 10:28 am
What have you done to verify what he is telling you?

How do you know he doesn't have a family or families? How do you know he is single?

How do you know he is not lying to you left and right?

I'm all for trust but it has to be earned.

Has your own family earned your trust?

And as political and whatever else incorrect it is to say this: African men have some mighty strange ideas when it comes to relationships. Ohh don't even get me started. He may be educated, smart, lovely to be with. Roots go deep. I'd be frigging wary!

How many African men have you known? You admit you know nothing of his country. Maybe check into that as a start?
0 Replies