What a Revoltin' Development This is!

Chai

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 04:46 am
I glad the stress test went well Phoenix.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 05:45 am
Actually, I had planned to do this before. I took the stone from my mom's engagement ring, and am having it set as a lavalier. The setting I had ordered had come into the store, coincidentially. I think that it is going to look great.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 05:48 am
Chai wrote:
I glad the stress test went well Phoenix.

I have never had any problems the couple of times that I had a stress test. I walk 3-4 miles every few days, so my stamina is very good. That was why it came as such a shock when the EKG results were peculiar.

Anyhow, I am glad that this whole thing is over. Not being one to let grass grow under my feet, I am set for the trigger finger operation (which started this whole damn mess) next Tuesday.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 10:08 pm
Operation tomorrow?

In patient? Out patient?

Is it the thumb you use for the space bar?

I hope all goes well.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 10:42 pm
WHEW!! I just found this thread Phoenix, so I didn't have to worry with the others for more than a couple of minutes.

You have inspired me to start walking again. My couch potato personality has taken over and I feel like a slug!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 02:52 am
Well, Today is it. As you see, I am up rather early. Acrually, I could have gotten up an hour later, but it takes Mr. P. a lot longer than me to get his engine going.

Noddy- Now that you mention it, I am left handed, but I realize that I use the right (good thumb) for the spacebar.

Over the weekend I saw this dandy (translate- obscenely expensive) mattress, with which I fell madly in love. Since the store is in Tampa, and my operation is in Tampa, if I am not too discombobbulated............................
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 07:00 am
Good luck with the surgery, Phoenix!
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 07:09 am
I predict the surgery will be a breeze, but choosing a mattress to last the next 20 years, that's a whole other thing Very Happy

Best of luck Phoenix
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 08:24 am
Tampa, mattress, shopping, they all seem to go together.

Hope the operation goes well. Personally, the thought of Phoenix with a trigger finger is a little worrying... Cool
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 08:59 am
Back! How's that for speedy service? Everything went well, but I wasn't really up to shopping. I think that the problem had more to do with getting up at 4am than the surgery.

I am going to chill out in front of the TV all day, with the excellent drugs that the doctor gave to me! Laughing
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 11:12 am
Glad all went well.

Just because Trigger Thumbs are classified as "outpatient" or "short procedure" doesn't mean that your body and your unconscious mind didn't endure the nice surgeons with their sharp knives.

Quote:
I am going to chill out in front of the TV all day, with the excellent drugs that the doctor gave to me!

With an occasional A2K post, I hope.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 12:26 pm
Noddy- I am very tired. But I am going to check in A2K whenever I can. Do you realize that when we were young sprouts, they would have probably kept me in the hospital for a few days?

I had my operation at about 7:30, and was out by nine. One of these days, at this rate, maybe they'll offer drive-through surgery! Laughing

P.S. My surgeon was adorable. Not quite old enough to be a grandson, but much younger than my son.
[/b]
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 12:37 pm
Phoenix--

Doctors are getting younger and younger. I trust that Medical Schools are getting better and better at training infants in white coats.

When we were in our prime, we'd have been Hell on Wheels on the Minor Surgery Floor. The nurses would have been pleading that our doctors write discharge instructions, STAT.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 01:16 pm
Phoenix, Glad to hear it went well. Be good to yourself.
0 Replies