Who Is Buried in Bush's Speech?

Sofia

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 01:58 pm
Lola, Was your point that Republican women wouldn't know what to do with it outside of a flight suit? Or did I misunderstand?
-------------
Posh! We are very nearly as whorey as Dem women. Ask around.
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 01:58 pm
Well, as you know, Lola, I have had a really hard time imagining that he is properly equipped. Now with Pinocchio...
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 02:01 pm
Thank goodness for George, unlike Clinton, there isn't a cadre of women, who are witness to a small, bent weenie, and a severely lacking employment of same.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 02:04 pm
Well, Sofia, you have a point there. I can see my mistake. Perhaps I was saying that it's GW's little thing which has been grossly exaggerated. It is, I think, a prime example of need distorting the evidence of a sad reality. To be more specific, or to develop my thought here, I think it's not the Republican women who lack the ability to be whorey (admirable quality that it is among us womenfolk), but rather possibly a shortage of adequate men in the Republican ranks to meet the need. Inhibition is a horrible affliction.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 02:05 pm
Now Sofia, how is it that you see whoriness in a woman to be something to be proud of, but in a man, especially a man as willing and able as Clinton apparently is, it is a vice? Is this a double standard?

P.S. Did some woman report a small bend weenie? I didn't hear about that. Somehow I doubt it.

(correction made first for P.S. and second for spelling errors.)
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 02:06 pm
Sofia, you sound as one of Clinton experience. Then though art hallowed!!!!!!!1
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 02:09 pm
Well, in any case, the discussion can only go up from here.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 02:09 pm
Cool
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 02:10 pm
true...let's move on.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 02:10 pm
Lola wrote:
Now Sofia, how is it that you see whoreness in a woman to be something to be proud of, but in a man, especially a man as willing and able as Clinton appartently is, it is a vice? Is this a double standard?

Not at all. I just tell the truth about it! :wink:
God bless the Whores, every one!

No, BillW--I am one of few who did not partake of the Clinton Moment. I demand foreplay!

OK, moving upward now. :wink:
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 02:13 pm
I hate it when women in the locker room discuss us mens like sexual objects. we need sensitivity and respect for our minds. the oh too oft used "oh, its sooo big" or the famous "I come better with you than with anyone else" is easily recognized for the demeaning lack of respect that makes men go home to their wives.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 02:17 pm
How about a good cigar Wink Can't beat a good expensive cuban cigar!
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 02:19 pm
<Its all about the penis, dys. How many obelisks (sp) must be erected in DC before you will admit it?>

I like the remarks you get--"ooh, its sooo big"..."I come better with you than anyone else..."

What is your address?

Formal complaint to Lola. I cannot be expected to avoid sexually provocative statements. I just can't. Please censure dys.

After I get his address.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 02:20 pm
You ladies are embarrassing me. Actually I still can't get used to the way our modern women speak. It was so different when I was growing up. But of course that was long before womens lib. .
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 02:38 pm
This could be a whole movement. Presidential choice based primarily on sexual attraction (and prowess). No sillier than choice based on region or who the media/polls like.

As for George, he doesn't really need a big one. He's got Rove.
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 02:39 pm
That said, we might consider Au's feelings... He's a creature from Another Time, and we should give him a break!
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 02:42 pm
...and Clinton's small, bent member is OK.
Hillary's is a monster!

Yes, now let's consider au.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 02:53 pm
Ladies go right on fantasizing don't stop on my account.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 03:04 pm
au, I'm not so sure they are fanatsizing Wink
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 03:11 pm
Yep, Au - they can be ruder and cruder, and wail louder and longer when offended.
0 Replies