Who Is Buried in Bush's Speech?

Ethel2

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2003 07:28 pm
Ok, ok, Scrat you were right. We'll credit you with a small victory. I'm writing it here on the Challenge Ladder roster. Congratulations.
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2003 09:19 pm
Gosh, it's always so much more satisfactory to win points than to win respect and admiration.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2003 11:10 am
points points points........the race never ends, but it keeps us breathless and our minds occupied. Heaven forbid we should stop a minute and think about how it feels to be caught up in a world with so much danger all out of our control.......all in the hands of evil doers........ Damn, it makes me feel like scoring some points.

Respect, did you say, Tartarin? You mean try to do something, anything we can to make our world safer and more gratifying? You think it would work better than making points? Well, it would take a lot of effort and wouldn't give that wonderful sensation of safety............. never mind that our butts are on fire.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2003 11:31 am
Gees, Lola waxes philosophical----------
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2003 11:43 am
Well, I always say it's far better for me and mine to win than to leave anything for the next generation, don't you? better to pretty much kill everything off to save face than save the damn world? If those people out there don't have consciences, why should we? Look out for Number One, right?
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2003 12:05 pm
I am philosophical, BillW. You know that.

Kill, Kill, Kill, eat dead burned bodies, blood and gore and veins in my teeth, I said KILL!!!!!!!
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2003 12:09 pm
Wow, I'm surrounded by looney birds Smile Tartar to the left of me, Lola to the right - Cool
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2003 01:28 pm
Stuck in the middle again, BillW? You're the filling in a loony snadwich, yum..............
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2003 01:38 pm
It is soooooooo cozy Smile
0 Replies