Divorce

Tue 24 Apr, 2007 05:51 am
Democracy is a fairly good system for governing a fairly homogeneous group of people with shared ideals and values. It is not a reasonable system for sharing power between two or more groups with nothing in common at all and which basically just hate each other and do not trust each other.

Demokkkrats at this point are insisting on separate versions of reality for themselves along too many lines. We have demokkkrat science (global warming, evolutionism etc.), demokkkrat justice (Nifong, Ronnie Earle, Fitzgerald, Janet Reno et. al.), demokkkrat "foreign policy" (Nancy Piglosi walking around in her f'ing burka talking to the Syrians...)

In fact they used to say that American politics stopped at the waters' edge which is clearly no longer the case, and that was a sort of a minimum condition you had to have for the country to work.

The conclusion I am coming to is that the United States is no longer a viable country and will sooner or later have to be split up; the big question is how. Is it inevitable that we have mass migrations of people like they had with the formation of Pakistan to get demokkkrats and non demokkkrats living in separate regions, or in our electronic age, is there some way to have separate virtual countries and let people choose to be citizens of the one or the other and pay taxes to the one or the other, while remaining in their current locations??

Ideas???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,202 • Replies: 40
Topic Closed
No top replies

plainoldme

Tue 24 Apr, 2007 03:09 pm
Why don't you just shut up? It would be great for the country if one less illiterate kept his piehole shut.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Tue 24 Apr, 2007 03:49 pm
Gunga,

You do know this was already tried about 150 years ago, don't you?

In case you hadn't heard, your side lost the war. This is why, for better or for worse, we are stuck with each other.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 24 Apr, 2007 07:56 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Gunga,

You do know this was already tried about 150 years ago, don't you?

In case you hadn't heard, your side lost the war. This is why, for better or for worse, we are stuck with each other.

"My side" didn't lose the civil war, try opening a history book here and there. Demokkkrats were the racists and losers then just like they are now.
0 Replies

snood

Tue 24 Apr, 2007 08:15 pm
"Evolutionism" is a Demokkkrat science. Teach on sage, teach on...
0 Replies

DrewDad

Tue 24 Apr, 2007 08:25 pm
We just need another infusion of water from Mars to stop global warming, I bet.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Tue 24 Apr, 2007 09:04 pm
plainoldme wrote:
Why don't you just shut up? It would be great for the country if one less illiterate kept his piehole shut.

Instead of being a model a-hole, why not simply scroll past the topic if you don't agree with it?
0 Replies

snood

Wed 25 Apr, 2007 03:48 am
Surely even you don't give credence to this shiite, McGentry.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Wed 25 Apr, 2007 05:13 am
Gunga,

What do you have against the KKK?

- They are against illegal immigration.
- They feel strongly that gun rights must be protected at all costs.
- They believe the US is a Christian nation and should be run as such.
- They are against evolution.
- They are in favor of capital punishment.
- They are against gay marriage and gay rights.

I understand why someone with your political beliefs doen't like the Democrats.

But what do you have against the KKK?
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 25 Apr, 2007 05:38 am
Gunga-you first.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Wed 25 Apr, 2007 06:36 am
Face it: No marriage as bad as this country's political life has gotten would last five minutes and no useful purpose would be served as it did.

Imagine having your own country, without anybody like me in it; You could call it Demokkkera or Demokkkistan or something like that. You'd get to keep all of your wholly-owned voting blocks including the third world voting blocks you've worked so hard to import; you'd have port cities like Baltimore and New Orleans, along with all of the great bastions of Demokkkrat machine politics and racism including at least parts of NYC and LA; you'd have all of your great universities or at least the arts/crafts and asshole studies departments from them and they could all be declared to be "gun free zones(TM)"; you could teach evolutionism as a "fact(TM)" in all of your schools so that the psychopaths in Demokkistan could feel good about their activities rather than experiencing the guilt and doubt which they feel in repressed societies; you could fight "global warming(TM)" by using one square of toilet paper on your visits to your 1-ounce toilets (and simply deal with the smell as your noble ancestors did in the days of Alley Oop)....
You could all ride around on bicycles and in Volvos in which all but three of the spark plugs and fuel injectors have been removed.

What's not to like about such an idea? I mean, isn't that at least worth investigating??
0 Replies

McGentrix

Wed 25 Apr, 2007 06:51 am
snood wrote:
Surely even you don't give credence to this shiite, McGentry.

Not saying I do, but he has as much right to spout his ideas as anyone else here without having jerks come and tell him to shut up and say "one less illiterate kept his piehole shut".

Wouldn't you agree that it is easier to simply scroll past it instead of proving what a jerk you are?
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Wed 25 Apr, 2007 08:19 am
Re: Divorce
gungasnake wrote:
The conclusion I am coming to is that the United States is no longer a viable country and will sooner or later have to be split up; the big question is how.

http://web.knoxnews.com/silence/archives/jesusland.jpg
0 Replies

ebrown p

Wed 25 Apr, 2007 08:50 am
Who is going to get the kids?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Wed 25 Apr, 2007 10:19 am
Everybody keeps their own kids. Demokkkistan of course would keep its own major sources of financial support, i.e. hollywood, the trial lawyers' guild, and govt. unions including the NEA and its members to educate its own kids and the kids of its wholly owned voting blocks.

I'd assume schools in "JesusLand" would all be private and would cost about a third as much as the present government schools. The money saved would presumably be used for college education for Jesusland kids.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Wed 25 Apr, 2007 10:22 am
gungasnake wrote:
The money saved would presumably be used for college education for Jesusland kids.

...resulting in a rapidly diminishing Jesusland population.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Wed 25 Apr, 2007 10:38 am
Demokkkistan

Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

hamburger

Wed 25 Apr, 2007 10:56 am
gunga wrote :

Quote:
You could all ride around on bicycles and in Volvos in which all but three of the spark plugs and fuel injectors have been removed.

since "volvo" is part of the ford motor company , i assume that gunga doesn't like ford either ?
all part of a big communist conspiracy - led by henry ford ?
hbg
0 Replies

hamburger

Wed 25 Apr, 2007 10:59 am
gunga wrote :

Quote:
The money saved would presumably be used for college education for Jesusland kids.

why should the kids in jesusland attend college ?
can't they be taught how to handle a gun in sunday school ?
hbg
0 Replies

ebrown p

Wed 25 Apr, 2007 11:20 am
We get all of the scientists, professors, and engineers who belive in evolution?

Actually Gunga's offer sounds pretty good...
0 Replies