Divorce

plainoldme

Wed 25 Apr, 2007 03:58 pm
gungasnake wrote:
Face it: No marriage as bad as this country's political life has gotten would last five minutes and no useful purpose would be served as it did.

??

First of all, I can't imagine that anyone married you so you must be speaking from conjecture.

Second, the KKK is a right wing institution.

Third, what will take for you to realize that you are in the minority? That few others think as you do or express themselves so badly?
0 Replies

plainoldme

Wed 25 Apr, 2007 04:01 pm
gungasnake wrote:

I'd assume schools in "JesusLand" would all be private and would cost about a third as much as the present government schools. The money saved would presumably be used for college education for Jesusland kids.

No, they'd be too dumb to go to college and that's where the savings would come from.

Do you know that heating the average school building now costs more than five teachers' salaries? I say we put photovoltaic cells on the schools now.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Wed 25 Apr, 2007 04:02 pm
hamburger wrote:

since "volvo" is part of the ford motor company , i assume that gunga doesn't like ford either ?
all part of a big communist conspiracy - led by henry ford ?
hbg

Is that the Henry Ford that liked Hitler and hated Jews? No wonder Gunga supports the KKK so much he has to spell words with a triply K.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Wed 25 Apr, 2007 04:04 pm
McG -- Come on, gunga set the tone. Besides, I need to read hamburger and ebrown and JoefromChicago.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Wed 25 Apr, 2007 04:35 pm
Actually, I have always thought that this would have been a better country had part of it remained New France and New Spain and had the Swedes kept their port in New Jersey. Richer. More diverse. Not so conformist. Not so shallow.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Thu 26 Apr, 2007 06:27 am
plainoldme wrote:
Actually, I have always thought that this would have been a better country had part of it remained New France and New Spain and had the Swedes kept their port in New Jersey. Richer. More diverse. Not so conformist. Not so shallow.

Hard for modern people to picture Sweden ever having been a serious country, and apparently it was before Poltava. Thank you, Tsar Peter, wherever you are....

France actually was a serious country for a long time in a sort of a cultural sense, but you ultimately get back to what the authors of the West Point military history series say about the place i.e. that France always had the agricultural base to support twenty times the population of any of its immediate neighbors and that if she had ever had competent leadership (instead of all the intrigue and debauchery) for even one generation she should have totally dominated Europe after the fall of the Roman empire in the West.

Spain had three whole centuries to try to settle California before the Anglos got there. I mean, English being the language and culture of North America is not by accident.

Then again the situation with colleges and universities in the "Jesusland" part of whatever happens to the US is easy to underestimate. We'll still have schools like West Point, VMI, and Norwich along with the serious parts of schools which split up (You'll get to keep the "ethnic studies" and arts/crafts sections of many of them), and there'll be a lot of kids who prefer attending the Jesusland schools without the "gun-free zone(TM)" thing simply for the better chance of survival.

Then again, there will be at least one pretty major school (Duke) which, under the new ownership and management and in the new location after all the lawsuits this summer and without all the leftist trash which it will have been forced to jettison, will clearly be a part of Jesusland and not of Demokkkistan. A number of others could easily have had enough of political correctness at that point and follow suit.

Other than that, the picture which Joe posted is not terribly realistic. Nobody's going to let Demokkkistan keep every inch of the west coast and most of the land mass of Canada is empty tundra, lakes, and woods etc. suitable mostly if for anything for redneck sports and activities like hunting and fishing.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Thu 26 Apr, 2007 06:44 am
One other thing I should mention....

After the divorce, de mokkker rats would not have to fear democracy and democratic practices the way they do now; they could go on allowing themselves to be governed by judges and prosecutors or they could adopt democratic practices of their own choosing. In fact they could continue their vote manufacturing schemes, knock-and-drag tactics etc. etc. if they WANTED to, but they wouldn't HAVE to. Something to consider.
0 Replies

hamburger

Thu 26 Apr, 2007 08:34 am
i'm sure gunga will be very much comforted by the reshaping of the religious landscape of the united states .
no doubt he is getting ready to practice his spanish already .
(imo the latinos can only be a moderating and enlightening influence upon america since they have many artists in their population ) .
hbg

Quote:

source :
...LATINOS...
0 Replies

plainoldme

Thu 26 Apr, 2007 02:42 pm
Margaret Atwood wrote The Handmaid's Tale which depicted a fractured America.
0 Replies

snood

Fri 27 Apr, 2007 03:25 am
I never saw dungasnake respond to the question about why he dislikes the kkk? They seem to be his kind of organization, what with nationalism, christian-pride, etc.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Fri 27 Apr, 2007 06:51 am
Same reason I despise the demokkkrat party. I can tolerate somebody being 20 degrees to the left or right of me politically easily enough; what I CAN'T tolerate with the dems is the gangsterism, and the racism.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Fri 27 Apr, 2007 07:18 am
All that talk about homogeneous societies and you don't favor racism? Huh.

This may be news to you, gunga, but the US is already in pieces -- they're called states. Pick the one that is most aligned with your beliefs. There are some fine places in Florida run by Souther Baptists where women can't wear pants and cancer is treated with prayer. Maybe that's the place for you.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Fri 27 Apr, 2007 08:25 am
Homogeneous in beliefs, aspirations, ideals, attitudes, that sort of thing......

I can even tolerate people coming in differing colors fairly easily; it's still the racism and the gangsterism which is hard to stomach.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Fri 27 Apr, 2007 08:29 am
Which racism and gangsterism do you have in mind?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Fri 27 Apr, 2007 10:43 am
The all-out war against any sort of alternatives to NEA/government schools would do for starters (if you want an example of both gangsterism AND racism rolled into a package).

Jesus said a man can't serve two masters; demokkkrats have several major kinds of issues along such lines, none bigger or worse than the obvious conflict of interests between their NEA paymasters and their inner city constituents.

The dems claim to be the party of the common man, the "little guy"; yet their two most major sources of funding are govt. workers unions, most notably the NEA, and the trial lawyers' guild, the interests of both of which are inimical to those of the common man.

That is, when they're not out raising money amongst the chicoms and other national adversaries of course...
0 Replies

gungasnake

Fri 27 Apr, 2007 10:44 am
What, you thought I wouldn't have an answer to that question or something like that??
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Fri 27 Apr, 2007 02:32 pm
No, that's about what I was expecting. It sounds like you have a problem with politics and special interest power. If you want to divide the country on that basis -- politicians get Alabama and the rest of us get what's left -- then I'm with you. But if you want to pretend that Democrats are somehow evil incarnate while Republicans are... what, good old boys who never many harm(?), then you're on your own.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Fri 27 Apr, 2007 04:58 pm
gungasnake wrote:
Same reason I despise the demokkkrat party. I can tolerate somebody being 20 degrees to the left or right of me politically easily enough; what I CAN'T tolerate with the dems is the gangsterism, and the racism.

I don't believe that the KKK are any more than 20 degrees to the left of you (And for the record, the KKK will also tell you they are not a racist organization.)

The KKK are against illegal immigration, strongly in favor of gun rights, they believe that the US is a Christian nation which secularists are threatening, they are against affirmative action.

Please do tell, which of the KKK positions do you disagree with?
0 Replies

plainoldme

Sat 28 Apr, 2007 01:09 pm
gungasnake wrote:

I can even tolerate people coming in differing colors fairly easily.

Big of you.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Sat 28 Apr, 2007 01:10 pm
gungasnake wrote:
The all-out war against any sort of alternatives to NEA/government schools would do for starters (if you want an example of both gangsterism AND racism rolled into a package).

Which is why the right favors nationalizing the school curriculum. Hmm. They must be gangsters.
0 Replies