The CAT room!

roger

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2005 05:16 pm
Again, ch, HISS!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2005 05:31 pm
See? You can't tease cats. Cats are no fun.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 09:12 pm
You're not supposed to tease animals, you're supposed to genuflect, that's not so hard to do!
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 11:24 pm
Just a quick note to let ya'll know about Mom's latest request.....

She asked me if I would bring Lacey to her house on the nights that I have to work at the video store. (I'm moving into my own apartment this weekend.)

I told her she'd been smoking too much crack!

If I keep bringing Lacey back and forth, she'll never get used to having me all to herself or enjoy her new home! We are however going to get weekend visitations in that both cats will stay with either one of us. Because I know they're going to miss each other.

Oy!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 03:00 am
A Rae sighting !! Wahey !!!! (even though it is in a cat thread)
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 03:34 am
Gautam! You're in the Cat Room! Are you OK? Shocked

Rae

Good luck to you on moving into your own place. The cats will cope. They always do! (Besides, you & Misti can both always get another critter each! Very Happy :wink: )
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 03:35 am
Well the cats are ugh, but I cant seem to keep away from some of the women who keep cats Twisted Evil
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 03:37 am
Gorgeous women & ravishing cats, Gautam ... You can't separate 'em! Very Happy
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 07:28 am
Here are my oscar and Miranda - if they will appear:

http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/9A/10/TheRavensRealm/7/1ed5.jpg

http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/9A/10/TheRavensRealm/7/1ed6.jpg
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 07:31 am
Larger, please, Deb?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 07:34 am
Dunno how
They are at the realm - hang on

http://groups.msn.com/TheRavensRealm/ourmostlycompanions.msnw?Page=4

there's the url
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 07:41 am
Yippee, A CAT room!! I have a kitty, his name is Cinder.... he is 11 weeks old now (they grow sooo fast)... he is almost all black, just a little white fur under his chin!! Hopefully I can get a pic of him and post it!!!
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 07:50 am
dlowan they are gorgeous! I've often thought I'd like a Siamese cat. Do they go out or are they house cats?

Crazie - yes post some photos. Our black kitten is now 20 something weeks and yes they do grow fast. He was climbing along a branch hanging upside down like a sloth yesterday, he is so athletic it's incredible - I'd thought Rosie was but he's even more so.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 07:57 am
Deb querida, They are gorgeous! Just the way I pictured them.

Hiya CrazieLady, Please keep us apprised of Cinder's progress. I'd love to see a photo.

Vivien, All cats are athletes. But the males add muscle power that is astonishing. Trying to picture Paddy slothlike. LOL.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 08:01 am
Crazielady420 wrote:
Yippee, A CAT room!! I have a kitty, his name is Cinder.... he is 11 weeks old now (they grow sooo fast)... he is almost all black, just a little white fur under his chin!! Hopefully I can get a pic of him and post it!!!

Welcome, Crazielady420! Yes, do post your Cindy stories & pictures here!
11 Weeks old! Aww! Very Happy
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 08:10 am
Thank you everyone, well I have had Cinder for about a month now. He is long haired, so he looks like a little furball...... He is a whiner though, he has to be in the same room as my boyfriend and I or he just cries and cries, I wake up every morning to him slamming his head on my door (he is odd too, but he fits right in)

Since I can't have an outdoor cat, I take him out on a leash.... he also goes to the pet store with me, they all love him!! Strange thing, he doesn't even notice the leash (harness) is on him... he just walks around the pet store looking for attention, he is such a friendly cat, he loves people and other animals..... I will post pics soon, thanks again!!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 08:10 am
Vivien wrote:
dlowan they are gorgeous! I've often thought I'd like a Siamese cat. Do they go out or are they house cats?

I now live in an apartment - so they are inside - but have a balcony.

Oscar - the darker one - misses his garden terribly. Miranda is perfectly happy indoors - she is a tiny, delicate little thing.

Thank you Boida!!! They really do cuddle like that - they adore each other.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 08:35 am
I must agree, Deb, what a beautiful, smoochy pair! Very Happy (I tried to enlarge the photograph but didn't succeed.)
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 09:36 am
my cat caught in the act!

she knows better than to get on any counters, but there's one thing that makes it hard for her to resist.

the DIRTY WASHCLOTH!!! Ew. She loves loves loves it. I always wash them once a week, and i honestly think she prefers them a little stinky.

she does the same thing to those bags that use to protect dresses and such. she just rolls and rolls on it (also nips). ...only reason I found that out is when I left some on the ground moving out a month ago.

http://img238.exs.cx/img238/4605/c15ng.jpg

http://img238.exs.cx/img238/6826/c29od.jpg

http://img238.exs.cx/img238/6893/c34fv.jpg
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 01:20 pm
I see your problem Jo. You need to train your dog to kill your cat.
0 Replies