My pussy getting weaker..

Mon 21 Nov, 2016 04:00 am
Sad ... She is 10 years old now.. Being very attached to me, I don't want her to became ill. Will giving medicines at this age help her? I haven't tried it yet. Nowadays she is hesitating to have her favorite fish meals Sad .. She just wants to sleep,sleep and sleep.. Can you help me finding a solution ?

roger

Mon 21 Nov, 2016 04:23 am
@pearl123,
I don't know. I've got a 14 year old tom that's showing his age. More affectionate, sleeps on the bed instead of elsewhere, and like yours he spends way more time sleeping than he used to. Still, he seems content and in no distress. I think yours is somewhat young for this, but they're all different.

Anyway, no advice. You may take her to the vet for a checkup, but mostly give her the extra attention she seems to want.
pearl123

Mon 21 Nov, 2016 10:24 pm
@roger,
Thank you roger... Well, she is still sleeping besides me.. Sad. Anyway after she had a lunch we are going to the vet.. Hope she will be well soon....
TooFriendly112

Mon 1 Oct, 2018 02:32 pm
@pearl123,
God good, I hope it gets better becuse where I live there was a big blood stain the size of a half piece of paper folded in half. Kinda strange when there's horses nearby, worth millions of dollars. I called the cops, just to be sure. Also a little boy was molested, not sure. Better to call the cops kthxbai

heariursesk

Fri 17 Sep, 2021 05:10 am
@TooFriendly112,
Your pussay get ill there for he is not eating any thing or some metal depress for him
0 Replies